This board is the dumbest shit I've seen in my life, and I deal with Muslims on a daily basis

This board is the dumbest shit I've seen in my life, and I deal with Muslims on a daily basis.

thats nice

I am sorry to hear about your poverty ridden life in which you don't own a mirror. I wish for you the best, user.

Where even is Palestine anyway? I don't think that's a real country, otherwise people would recognize it yeah?

nigga u aint real

It honestly went to shit in 2015 when Trump threads started popping up. The election was fun and all but this place has turned into a t_d circle jerk where anyone pointing out the lack of quality threads is a ShariaBlue, or accused of sliding threads

Shouldn't you be working in a convenience store right now?

why you being such a jerk about it. You a real party poops

get a load of this fucking shill

Rooting for Palestine to fuck Israel up.

Fuck off shill

shut up niggerchink, your comment is cringey as fuck.

stfu le_donald joo. Your breathign is cringey as fuck

Unfortunately, I agree. I regret coming here every time I do, and I have been for years. It's addictive, but not even fun. Go to the bar instead

gas yourself

I think the biggest problem is that most people here are teenagers. I'd love to be proven wrong

This desu senpai

Why can't this board go 5 fucking seconds without calling you a repetitive name or think you are (((virtue signaling))) all the god damn time.It's like talking to a bunch of children.

There are some brilliant teenagers out there. pol is just fucking dumb.

You have a valid point

Who would of thought.