Tru

Tru

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTiaefVU7OA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this the fucking victim Olympics version of the quiet game?

Yassss, faggot! If someone insulted Ramadan in a Muslim country no one would be bothered. I'm sure that's so very true. Yaaaaassssssssss!

>we're unbothered
Sure

YASSSSS KEK SLAYYYYYYY

Jokes on you I'm not white you stupid goatfucker

yeah no
youtube.com/watch?v=KTiaefVU7OA

>We're unbothered

OMG DAT CLAPBACK !!

YAASSSS

WHITEY BTFO LMFAOOOOO

>Arabs
>ever "unbothered"
History denial is supposed to be done after you destroyed the records.

>We're unbothered so hard we Charlie Hebdo'd you

That's actually true, we make ironic ramadan jokes.
>God ask us to fast in order to feel the poor.
>Muslims eat more in Ramadan than they do when it isn't
Face it, there is nothing to insult about ramadan, only white nigger snow flakes get upset about such frivolous affairs.

>"we're unbothered"
>he said right before bombing a group of schoolchildren because one of them drew a picture of allah

Came here to post this. If you were "unbothered" then your happy Muslim ass wouldn't respond in the first place. That being said, the dude is probably right about the happy holidays thing. To be honest though, it's not happy holidays that triggers people, it's being forbidden from saying "Merry Christmas" without retribution from faggot PC organizations or shitty HR departments with shitty companies.

>we're unbothered

Yaaaassssssss! Muslims are so easygoing about their religion! They never murder innocents because they're butthurt about cartoons or anything like that. Yaaaaaaaaaaasssssss!!

This.

Basically you're saying that a bunch of retarded inbred bombers did something in the name of islam, that can be used as an example for all muslims?
So, all of American kids are schoolshooters, your adults are fat, and your elderly are racist.
I don't understand what do you mean when you say "murder innocents", most muslim countries with no political turmoil are safer than the US, my country included.

We don't kill peole during lent

If 1 in a million sips of a drink could kill you, would you drink a million bottles?

Fuck off you sand nigger fuck. Every US veteran I've talked to has told me how much of a shithole your Muslim rat countries are. Don't pretend like Sharia law and taqiyya isn't a thing.

>Basically you're saying that a bunch of retarded inbred bombers did something in the name of islam, that can be used as an example for all muslims?
I don't really care, they don't fit in Europe and neither do you.

If you weren't bothered by it you wouldn't be whining about it on twatter and then reposting it on pol because nobody on twatter cares.

Yaaaaassssssss, nigger! Muslim countries are so enlightened and moderate. Literally all of them. Can't think of an exception. It's just the inbred bombers causing trouble. Yaaaaaaaaasssssssss!

White people are blowing people up over holiday cups? I' gonna need a source.

whiteys btfo

>muslim with a dogfilter
Wut?

I dont rly get angry
i honestly dont care at all what do ppl call "the holidays" or whatever
media and pop culture are a bunch of degens, how do you expect anything good out of them

The US veteragn went to fucking politically unstable region, are you dim-witted or just clinically retarded?
Are you sure? I've been to Europe many times, many don't even realize I'm north African until I bring it up, and women just spread their legs for me, sounds fitting to me.
They are not enlightened, nor moderate, but still better than looking at gay parades, I really like it here, and I've started liking it more thanks to Sup Forums
Thanks for the self-assuring comments.

Turkish sandnigger with the sandnigger blog posts
nuke them all soon pls

>taqiyya
>Sharia law
They were talking about your goat-fucking culture and political religion, faggot. Nuke yourself before we do for the betterment of all mankind.

Hivemind confirms sandniggers need to be nuked.

>Muslims
>unbothered

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A literal cartoon on the other side of the world sets the middle east on fire, what the fuck kind of universe does this guy live in?

White tribe kicked your red tribes ass. Go and cry a tear.

>we're unbothered

D E L E T E T H I S

isis most radical and violent members have been well off middle class kids from your country and Tunisia

I think there was a magazine in France that made a joke about Muslims once...

>we're unbothered
>meanwhile Muslims attacked the Curtis Culwell Center over a drawing

>Face it, there is nothing to insult about ramadan

except the big uptick in MURDER