"I want to break his skull... But what if she's a leftist feminist coal burner being redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EAMhCr1utc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Female civilian walking down the street

vs.

Armed female in a rioting crowd of degenerates.

moron

A reverse colonized brit. Coal burners and leftists are all armed, moron?

>But what if she's a leftist feminist coal burner being redpilled?

it doesnt matter, we should show that we care about our people no matter what political convictions they have. show them we are not the haters the media makes us out to be, and the muslims are not the nice awesome people the media makes them out to be.

We all want to OP, we all want to too

>She looks wealthy and atractive.
>a leftist feminist

This is probably the unironic answer
The Vlaam is right

But what if she's one of us? What then man? You can't waste pussy.

It's a terrible dilema... Let her be redpilled by Omar? Or save a coal burner who might send me to jail for disproportionate response?

I meant that she doesn't look like a leftist to me because she's well dressed and has a purse etc.

My bad, I interpreted that as her being femmie trash. Carry on.

drlumpttff btfo

I think you people are going to have astock market crash in october btw

Kekel shekel

Nuuuu I didn't want this, we need national federalism, I don't wanna die B(

IT IS NOT A MUSLIM REFUGEE FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME
IT IS AN ANTIFA SPITTING ON A VISITOR TO VIENNAS FRATERNITY BALL
FUCKING GOD DAMN

someone gimme a quick rundown on the pic

Vienna Student Fraternity Ball
youtu.be/EAMhCr1utc8

I dont speak austrian faggot, thats not a rundown

Digits didn't confirm but you have avery expensive high p/e high p/bv market. I'm getting my mba and i'm telling you it will be a bretty big one. But you'll recover quickly I hope

Is it a burchenschaft? I myself have been a member of a very old dutch fraternity. Lot of right wing people around there nowadays.
Vo Rotterdamsch Corps

Do it like the olden days of democracy, government is funded by people who pay a set amount to vote. Anyone who can pay the sum gets to vote and nobody gets to violate other people's rights.

>nazis raus. I don't understand this hur dur
>american
>"austrian"
jesus man you people....

Thanks Netherland, there are probably gonna be some riots in major my cities, antifa is a terrorist cell, I need them gone, they ruined memorial day! :(

>I don't speak austrian

noone speaks austrian you dumb retarded dimwit

>dumb retarded dimwit
For once the eternal german is right

Why bother? They don't listen to logic so why would acting like some cuck make a difference? They literally see time and time and time again Muslims raping children and blowing people up. Do they change their opinion? Do they get redpilled at all? No they don't, they talk about how Muslims are the real victims. As much as I want to agree with you it's completely pointless to do when they're getting their senses blasted 24/7 about how evil white men are the problem.
Believing me, there isn't any point arguing logic and showing restraint (restraint to a point obviously) because you're doing the same thing as they are and it gets you fucking nowhere.

>"Let's show them we aren't like how the media tries to portray us. They're bound to take notice eventually even though they haven't for the last 20 years!"

>"I'm going to show those racists that being splashed with acid was just a one off case! They're bound to take notice eventually even haven't for the last 20 years!"

No one throws good insults like you do Germany kek

Musrat monkeys should be sent back to their filthy deserts, I'm sick of their shit.

This is actually a very beautiful tradition. Why do leftist need to destroy everything

How did you get a picture of a Commie's mother? That's as rare as my Pepes.

Hofer is such a hero

It's the largest event for the Burschenschaften each year.
Back in 2013 I was still a leftist.
This event means a lot to me, since this is when I finally broke with my leftist friends over the antifa riots.
Austrian leftists were DEFENDING this shit.
Since them I have sworn to fight them till the end.
Currently member of Generation Identity.
My goal is to cut all of their funding and welfare and starve them out of their delusions.

I've always been right wing. I'm a member of a similar sort of club here. In amsterdam they're having trouble with leftists trying to get these clubs banned. This however has had a counter effect making these clubs more right wing than they even were. These clubs also deliver many people who will be in high positions so it might even be a plus.

My view is that leftism is so toxic because it tries to negate and destroy everything it finds that is hierarchical and traditional. That is ultimately what equality leads to. There can be no meaning if everything/everyone is equal.

What does gen identity do exactly? How many members? I might be interested.
You think the right has a future in Austria?

Good on you, that you were always right wing.
Quitting the hard left where I was, was a horrifying experience, like quitting a cult.
I saw firsthand what they do to hierarchies, having had both perspectives, inside and out.
Now I know, that one of the main benefits f natural hierarchies is protection from sociopaths.
You don't have this protection in the left at all.
Leftist organisations are primarily designed to be exploited by sociopaths like in a cult.
Unlike a cult though, leftist organisations deal far better with changing leaders.
The importance of having a strong, natural hierarchy, based in tradition and honour can't be stressed enough.

But about Generation Identity:
We're an anti-immigration awareness group.
The name of the game is "Metapolitics".
Just as the whole 1968er movement lead to a cross party consensus, that shifted the overton window so much, that "conservatives" are totally cucked now, we plan the opposite.
ALL parties have to submit to a nativist consensus.
ALL parties have to oppose mass migration.
And so on.
It's working quite well so far.
We're currently doubling our numbers each year, so accurate figures are hard.
Last estimate was half a year ago with 300 associated members in Austria alone.

ZUCCbook/IdentitairVerzet/

Do you know peter hitchens? It sounds like he had a similar experience as a Trotskist.

It's mainly in Italy, German speaking nations and france right? I like how they are quite "radical" and yet with a lot of young educated people. I certainly like the idea that all parties should consent to patriotic ideas which is exactly reverse from the way it is now
You seem like a serious about it unlike most people on this site, but then pol is for shitposting mainly. Good luck

I never knew, he was a Trotskist.
Sounds like an interesting story, I'll have to look it up.

By any means, get in touch with your local identitarian group.
The netherlands is, as any other European country, in dire need of a serious narrative shift.
Seeing a moderate like Geert Wilders branded as a Nazi is heartbreaking.
This isolation of common sense right wing politics is absolutely maddening and has to end.
We call it the "cordon sanitaire", and we combat it actively.

I wish there were such clubs here in Bulgaria. Being a conservative is the norm here, but still, there's something about being part of a real community.

I'm probably the one with the most Sup Forums experience in the whole movement.
I should probably start a daily general, since a lot of people don't like our regular info channels, that are entirely geared towards normies, and constantly ask a lot of questions as soon as the topic comes up here.