Are there any adults working at CNN

In Jake Tapper's words: "Seriously?"

I used to go to CNN for some daily laughs. Now I just get depressed. This is a real and very large news organization. What keeps it afloat?

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/cn/worldconquerersintro1958.shtml
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
original.antiwar.com/thomas-harrington/2015/10/11/the-problem-with-faking-it/
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf
bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book
youtube.com/watch?v=ljQLLZ-uQ6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What keeps it afloat?

"Deep State" money.

You still watch network tv?

What are you? Literally 70 years old?

Lefties have the emotioanl depth of adolescent women.

So shocker they spread gossip and rumor like adolescent women

i'm pretty sure cnn is the new comedy central

jews and the ZOG

This book is, truly, an amazing read:

educate-yourself.org/cn/worldconquerersintro1958.shtml

You will find this book difficult to put down once you begin reading it as it is so dead-on-target in describing the centuries-old machinations and skullduggery of organized International Jewry to bring about their complete control and domination of every nation and human being upon this planet. This book was published in London in 1958, but it may have well been published yesterday. when one considers the unerring accuracy of the political subversion and undermining of national interests, described by its brilliant Hungarian author, Louis Marschalko, that has taken place here in America and Europe since the end of World War I.

>>also see:

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

original.antiwar.com/thomas-harrington/2015/10/11/the-problem-with-faking-it/

And:

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf

bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book

Advertising. And those profits are slipping pretty quickly. Before the fiasco at Fox, I had CNN pegged as the first major network to fail.

No CNN is fighting hard to destroy their last shreds of relevance. And Jack Tapper has plagiarized Al Sharpton's shtick with "seriously".

I don't see anything wrong with this.

Saudi billionaire owns it

Prince AlWaleed of the Saudi Royal Family.

CNN Headline would be too trashy to make it to the cover of the National Enquirer. Even with a picture of Kim kardashian.

One word "SOROS"

CNN has some good headline writers

he needs to stop with the icecream

i know part of americunts culture is being fat but this motherfucker drumpf looks like a sumo fighter already

(they don't)

>What keeps it afloat?

The deep state, son. The deep state.

more than there are working at the white house

>"Seriously?"

you mean (((Deep State))) money

It's owned by billionaire fascists who keep publishing propaganda and thinking people will still believe them.

During communism back in the 80s, propaganda was very common. In 2017 it went off the charts in the US, because these leftist fasists lost the power and now they do anything possible to kill the opponent.

Remember that every time that is suits them, they become very "democratic" and "objective" but when it doesn't, they show off their true fascist face. It's disgusting.

But everyone knows that CNN is crap. Even Obama has admitted it. Here, watch this to have a laugh at all this nonsense :

youtube.com/watch?v=ljQLLZ-uQ6A

I'm really impressed by their motivation to dig their own grave deeper and deeper