Why does this trigger Europeans so much? It's a national past time and part of our heritage...

Why does this trigger Europeans so much? It's a national past time and part of our heritage, do you hate white peoples culture?

Europeans are extremely feminized and sensitive. They have laws against ""hate"" speech for fucks sakes.

Man why did you have to club one of the cutest things on this planet.

Hunting is the manliest thing you can do

Look at those eyes... better of dead

Europeans don't hunt because they have no wildlife.

I didn't club Anzu

What are you talking about? They've got niggers, Greeks and Irish

Seal hunting isn't manly though, now bear hunting with non firearms is

Is that a penis?

You've never been to Paris

We here are waiting for migrant hunting season.
I don't feel emotion to humans anymore.

>the eye is the best part
What a bunch of god damn savages.

if a leafs are doing this for pelts or just eating them i dont really care. Gooks eat dogs and nobody gives flying fuck

coating your face in a pound of makeup and wearing colored contacts doesnt make "her" cute

Because it's the culture of the snowniggers, not yours. Your is being cucks. Stop being a degenerate

>your national pastime will never get German women to go out naked
Canada is seriously the greatest country ever

Because seals are a menace who will eat up all the fish if their population isn't controlled.

Europe is not one country, we norse love to club baby seals. The tools you use are ours.

Last season we clubbed 325k to piss off the west, the eu and california. Bitch about it and we start killing a new whale species.

THEY EAT OUR FISK!
FUCK SEALS
FUCK WHALES
AND FUCK (Hybrid, don't tell anyone they won't get pissy then) WOLFS! THEY EAT OUR MOOSE!

>kills bambi
>im so alpha

Keep it up serb, you won't need emotions till the removals complete. I only hope you'll be the next serbia strong guy

>Europeans are extremely feminized and sensitive

It's mostly americans who are against whaling...
Here we even sell whale burgers. Americans faint when they see that.

>It's a national past time

What a dumb justification.

Seals aren't even endangered. There is literally nothing to protest except "waaah but they're cute"

Good lad also seals are a fucking menace they fuck up docks and kill every fish and leave guts all over the place.
They are the niggers of the ocean

We make coats I think we sell the meat to Asia Europe banned our fois gras and seal meat because you guys are liberals and think our food is cruel but will eat deer balls and horse eyes

When mans stops caring about nature, the end begins.
Thanks jackass

Gorillas are herbivores and they'd tear your fucking head off you skinny fat piece of shit

Nigger did you ever watch bambi? Bambi was a deer not a fucking Whale

What isn't known about this species is not only do they help supplement the food supply of Eastern and arctic Canada, these "cute" animals are extremely wasteful eaters. They eat cod by chewing on the stomach and dropping the rest to the ground. They waste more than their own weight in fish a day.

Many east coast fisherman rely onthis industry and it needs to be controlled, these animals need to be culled regularly.

Only an idiot libtard would put the life a stupid ocean rodent like this in front of hard working people.

And their species has NEVER be in danger of any type of endangerment. Quite the opposite.

Pic is from the Faroe Islands though...
Would never see THAT in Norway kek

Your white too, so at least its ome shot and done, unlike those souless Chinese

If that is the reason then continue.
Also is smashing their heads like eggs the only cost efficient way?

I hope this is b8. Many countries in Europe are desperatly asking hunters to kill wild boars because their population is exploding and becoming a nuisance

You'd know how a gorilla behaves wouldn't you?

Not really considering I'm not Irish. Also that's a chimpanzee in that picture not a gorilla.

Fuck baby seals
I wish I could club them for a living

>when you're so weak the only pleasure you can find is beating a helpless animal to death

What's a whale burger taste like?

>White hunter
REEEEE murder, lock him up, the horror

>Shitskin hunter
Oh its their culture

Does anyone else see the ironic implicit racism in this attitude? (Not that I care about "racism" since shit skins are a different species and they are a threat to our safety and prosperity)

If they were ugly, you would never hear a thing about them. That's why celebs like Pam anderson and Paul mccartney jump on board.

>Hunting is the manliest thing you can do
This leaf actually gets it
>And fisking
Okay so let's talk about pruddy animals and city people...

>Be "Willy" from stupid movie, seal chumping(It's our seal) orca living in a bathtub
>So fat idiots can go and have a look at it
>Poooooor pruddy whale he was in a movie
>Let him go
The Orca(they eat our seals!) have never been in the wild, he has not been taught how to fend for him self.
>First ends up at iceland and ask for fiskur gibs from them
>actually approaches people, rather than fear them
NO GIBS!
>comes here to the shitrock, ask for sel and fisk gibs like a nigger
>Dies

This is how city people think, this is the result of their actions. City people are IDIOTS! And I'm pretty sure some of them too steal our fisk

Don't hate white people's culture. Just think leafs are cunts tbqh...

>American
>Masculine and insensitive

pick one

they do it with a bolt gun now, just like cows. This is some old PETA propaganda.

But anyway,

A baby seal walks into a bar, he says" I'll have a Canadian club on the rocks..."

Being from Norway is the girliest thing you can do.

Fiskposter! Not seen you for a while - how you doing mate?

Literally this. If it was some butt ugly animal, no one would even care.

...and what about all the fish? We literally cut their throats and let them bleed to death

I laugh whenever city retards shut down zoos. They are literally sentencing all those animals to an early death rather than having an artificially long and comfortable life.

City retards also don't understand how killing animals is only not ideal when its excessive and for a sustained amount of time. Things like deer and seals need to be regularly culled because there aren't enough predators killing them off. Predators going extinct isn't a huge deal, it just means we need to regulate populations ourselves then.

Hunt boars or something that can fight back, retard. Those things can't even walk for fucks sake

Hunting is pathetic. Farming meat is even more pathetic. Buy meat from a shop, gas yourself now

Niggers are ugly but liberals protect them

>walk into wildlife
>pull trigger
>wow I'm so manly lol

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with hunting, but there's nothing cringier than that sentiment.

We don't have boars in Canada, I thought I saw one in Niagara Falls but they were just Americans tourists

Fucking this!
Meanwhile tons of species that are not deemed pruddy are wiped out, and nothing.

There are like 6 gorillion seal fuckers that we know off, and we are going to club them all with our hakapikk

>you will never chill with your boys in the great white north killing polar bears, whales and seals
This is why nobody cares about the rest of the world, Canada is number one

...and boiling shellfish alive!

BLACK
IS
BEAUTIFUL

GET. OVER. IT.

Why does that leaf have shitskin?

Last year I injected a chicken with heroin before I killed it lmao

we do have plenty of niggers but you fucking kikes won't let us do our job

That at that tuckback on the penis.

Exactly, we have eliminated things in nature like forest fires by combating the which is actually a natural part of forest growth and helps maintain certain populations, and encourage new growth. Now we sometimes get massive ones because the forest wasn't allowed to burn off excess growth. Sometime we need to compensate for our human activity with other human activity. Just the way it is.

And what the fuck do we have again?

>77% huwhite

Look at this thing, it's just walking up to them. If this is hunting then so is butchering cattle.

No wonder the chinks feel right at home with you

>They have laws against ""hate"" speech for fucks sakes.
You have billions of leftcucks who create a chilling effect on free speech, so the result is almost the same as in europe.

Never change

No it's because seals are so stupid, that's why they let themselves get killed

Native or inuit, they pretty much have no restrictions on hunting because "muh heritage" There is not that many of them to make a fuss anyway.

Yes. I agree. Europeans are pussies. They buy meat in shops.
The only time I've eaten meat in the last 2 years is leftover meats from Christmas, and one of our chickens we were gonna kill so I asked if I could be the one to do it and I bought some heroin off a junkie and gave it to the chicken before I killed it lmao.

Their stupidity is trusting a leaf.

Man I hate to say this
But I think I see a bulge

Being from ireland you are basically a girl midget 1,6m tall and only fit to be a thrall and spread fertilizer Njáll.
Busted! I eat fisk everyday, this is really not my chan tbqh, I shitpost here and hunt mods, so they ban me a lot.

where does your food come from? Rain from the sky? Fucking city faggots, you know nothing! You would die without us, starve to death.
Steve-O and those are idiots, just to add that, so are people that put animals in these things if they are not going to eat them. I'm behind you here and I smell a hunter through the screen here. Some of these polacks are like womyn.
>Can I come hunting?
No
>Pls, I won't wear perfume n shieeet
No
>nag*6M
sigh ok
>Get moose in sight, steady steady there is the heart
DON'T SHOOT IT, IT'S SCARED

No I really hope they do change. Their faggotry and muslims are going to start pouring in from the north.

no dude, niggers have no beauty they look like chimps and their women's ass look just like a horse's ass

U mean free Willy right?
Right??

I said there's literally nothing wrong with hunting.
Saying it's manly is pathetic and reeks of insecurity.

Wrong. The only reason it's not being shut down is because it's your natives that do it. If it was white people doing it, then they'd try and make it illegal. Since it's eskimos though, it's racist to try and make them stop

i genuinely like seals more than canadians. like if i had to nuke one or the other the puckcucks would have to go.

>Yours is being cucks
And this is coming from Germany lmao. What fucking culture do YOU have besides pleasing Mehmet in the dumpster behind a gay bar?
Your country declared war on the world TWICE and was thoroughly blown the fuck out TWICE. That's literally the only claim to fame Germany has besides competing with Sweden as Europe's drag queen.
YOU CAN'T EVEN OWN GUNS TO DEFEND YOURSELF. Let that sink in for a bit, Hans. When Omar's bursting down your fucking door you better pray to God because your plastic knife isn't going to cut out.
Have fun with your 9.3% mudslimes and 4.7% fags. In 5,000 years from now, Germans will only be remembered as that one people who were outclassed by every functioning society around them, threw two autistic temper tantrums in the 20th century, and then committed "cultural" suicide (don't be mistaken, it's not like Germanic culture was worth anything in the first place) because it's the one thing they're best at. Sweden looks up to YOU as its role model. LMFAO

Why does this trigger everybody else so much????

not to mention the behavior and beyond shit music

Absolute retard. Hunting is the only thing we men do in northern Sweden.

You're a faggot if you don't kill pest animals.
>pic related

>That's literally the only claim to fame Germany has besides competing with Sweden as Europe's drag queen.
this is the best leaf bantz i have ever read

Why doesn't this trigger more people? In Vietnam some girl had the dog she literally grew up with stolen and after a few days after looking for her found her skinned and cooked in the local market literally traumatizing her for life.

This isn't something that just happens in Vietnam either, people steal dogs all the time in China just before their dogmeat festival which is happening this month.

Some of these dogs are shoved into cages not even big enough to fit their body, skinned alive and boiled alive to be eaten, the vast majority of the dogs stolen from pet owners all over China. This year they say dog meat is banned from the festival, my bet is that only cameras will actually be banned.

>american education

hope you made that into some dumplings, waste of good meat otherwise

What the fuck are those things ?

No see Austraiia you don't get to join in on the fun. You are always killing endangered shit and you can't even kill some fucking emu's. My kid is going to want to see an austrailian animal in a zoo one day and all we'll have is shit like this (pic related.)

chinese are subhuman monsters. japanese are the only asian people.

>that's what passes for a bulge in India

fucking kill all koalas mate
i fuckin hate those things i swear

Not that thin girly vegan fags are any better, but real men would grab the squirrels, force feed them painkillers and THEN take their life then eat them so as to not waste the meat.
Nothing is more pathetic than buying meat from a shop.

>I said there's literally nothing wrong with hunting.
>Saying it's manly is pathetic and reeks of insecurity.
I think it is past your bed time, guess it's not manly to pull up this one with your own hands either

t. the only non-Chinese in the neighborhood

Why do you think they're flocking to Canada? You're making them feel at home

koalas are cute af though

holy shit that is a halibut ?

Koalas are the fucking worst, they'd jump out of threes just to shut, piss and grab on your face to slap, smack, scratch and bite your face off for no reason.
They may as well be called niggers.

>wasteful eaters
>carbon/nitrogen cycles