Wtf is wrong with Germans?

Why the fuck do they act in a hive mind?
Why are they so fucking strict on the smallest little rules?
Why are they so fucking obedient?
Why do they have no sense of humor?

I swear, German people creep me the fuck out sometimes, even in my town they all congregate into little living spaces with each other and speak German even though they're fucking 4th wave children of Immigrants.

We don't
Because with order civilised people strive. Imo we should be stricter
Because it's a mean of honor
Idk but it's true. I fucking hate when you try to get shit done and there's always this one beta not taking things serious enough

Krauts are my favorite posters after Aussies. You bad-mouth Germans and you go down cracker.

If you like germany youre a megacuck.

They are the exact opposite of their glorious history. They might as well be french!

Only met one true german guy
Tall, blonde and very autistic.

They're mostly decent posters in Sup Forums.

let's not pretend that doesn't include most Western countries

thanks m8
i also like pajeetposts 2bh.

And thats why they almost took over the world and were the leading rocket scientists
The like to actually get things to work instead of chatting in a cafe

Yall motherfuckers need ordnung

spot on

you dont survive on pol as a german individual, just look how many anti german threads are already here today, only as a hivemind we can defend us here

Did I talk about Germany as a nation? Did I nigger?
I said Germans are my favorite posters. But you're too Niggered to comprehend that. They don't shitpost here like tiny American Autistic underage posters.
They do it right and good.
This board is functioning well only because of quality posters like germans. Had they been not here, this would have been turned into complete American shitfest.

Why Germans are awesome they know how to get shit done.

Krauts can't into jaywallking,

So you're like Asians, Japanese, Koreans.

They were leading rocket scientists because research into artillery was banned by the treaty of versailles. They had a head start on a technology they hoped would provide them a loop hole.

Turns out attacking France and Britain was a faster solution but rockets ended up being really cool anyway.

They have more white people than you so they seem more rules oriented than a typical nigger living in the US.

Germans believe their own shit. You arnt that organised or rules loving. I know. I am fucking one of your kind. Its like how the Irish like to think of themselves are incredibly friendly and welcoming but this is only superficial. In reality the Irish are cold and distant with strangers.

You will never get close to an Irish person no matter how nice they are to you initially. Just like how germans are actually stupid assholes who cant be on time, once you get to know them.

sounds awesome OP

please give location so I can move there and hang out with fellow krauts

you're getting creeped out by germans because we aren't little uncoordinated cuntbags?

No wonder so many other countries fail so hard.

and yes, these are just as awesome people living there. For the most part that is, like everywhere else ofc..

That ordnung thing is a meme, maybe in the past it was more like that, or I don't know maybe in more traditional areas perhaps, like Bavaria. I don't know that though.

In NRW they're like everybody else, often incompetent, stupid, and neurotic, and they need like 10x more people to do the job of 5-10 Polaks or Ruskies. Ethnic Germans I mean.

One thing they're autistic about is saying "Hallo" to fucking everyone in the same building even if you don't know each other. Don't you dare not say "Hallo" in the most fake happy way possible. Other than that they're rather normal. Sometimes have illogical and paranoid behaviors, like being resistant to any innovation in payment systems (cash still dominates, no atms outside banks), autistic about privacy (no Google Street View). Not saying Polaks are great or something, just saying what I observed.

All immigrants form their own societies.
Chinatown and little italy doesn't happen because Ramalamadingdong or Mario can't find a nice afro-american neighborhood to live in.

And we just like for you to think that we're strict on small rules.

If a german sees a sign "Speed Limit: 100" he will drive 120 because that's the speed he can safely get away with. Or he will push the throttle because he knows that there are no speed cams on his route.

Truthfully most of the german "strictness" has become a meme. So many people lack any form of drive for perfection.

The only thing where you really got us cornered is the obedience.
I'm not talking about obedience like obeying the speed limit, more like an immediate acceptance of authority. If that makes sense.

The second someone comes along and tells you he knows his shit because he's government accredited his word is taken for gospel.

And that's the real problem. No-one ever questions the government, everyone just believes that they have our best interest at heart and will do their best.

A german doesn't lose his liberty, he freely gives it away because he's told it's for the best.

Obedience to the state is OK until your government tells you to do something stupid or suicidal. Or becomes corrupt and turns against you.

>more traditional areas perhaps, like Bavaria.

Bierjunge, you can litterally eat from the ground in bavaria's capital, munich, cause the fucking sweep the ground every 48h.

protip: dont mix up germany. Berlin and Munich are as identical als SanFran and Houston. Germany was multiculti for 300 years since prussian and bavarian hate each other to the guts.

>NRW
>culturaly cohesive
Geh wieder ins Bierzelt Seppel