WTF happened to Italians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPcA74eQ60M
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever happened, I'm glad they aren't inbred potato niggers who have done nothing for humanity.

>implying italians are one people

Isn't a gay indian about to become your next Prime Minister?. i would be more worried about what is happening to Ireland right now...

People from countries on the Mediterranean are always a shitmix, user. It was the main trading hub of the ancient world and so it became a clusterfuck of ethnicities.

Fucking hilarious coming from Norway. Someone post the picture of the Norwegian girl getting PAKIED

This, I don't want to be considered of the same people of napole-cani.

Do you think I care?

Look at how pathethic you are, you can't stand the idea of being a part of the potato nigger nation that has done nothing in it's entire history.

It doesn't matter what my flag is, I'm not the one making threads about superior people to feel better about my shit-tier linage.

He won't last long. General Election is coming soon

And what exactly has Norway done apart from being bent over by the Nazis in WW2

We raped the whole of Ireland 800 years ago with our large viking dicks.

And now your women are being raped by large Arab dicks, its the circle of life

Isn't it kind of pathetic you have to go back 800 years to find any semblance of manliness in your pathetic nation?

they got potato´d

Italy has the highest IQ in western Europe.

jesus

audible kek

Punic admixture

youtube.com/watch?v=OPcA74eQ60M

nothing, they are still the best

>He won't last long.
>General Erection is coming soon
ftfy father ted

That is because we are a people that has had several nations througout the years. We were united with our neighbors of same kin and we value the bond between our ancestors more than the state.

> drunken potato nigger wants to pick a fight with superior meds
> meds couldn't be bothered
> still gets assraped by norse bystander
> *potato nigger happy*

Average Norwegian """"" Man""""" today

I don't know why the irish on this board are so jelly towards us, all the irish i met irl are good lads but here just potato niggers

they got MUZZED

Turn off your proxy Sven

they are niggers anyway, everybody knows that

this

nigga raped by germans

Art.

WTF happened to Greeks?

they interbred with germans and arabs.

Stop bullying Italy you faggot, why don't you go mess with the Prods? Fucking traitor. Pic rel is what they think of you.

KEK

They've contributed far more to Western civilisation than you dirty micks. Now pipe down before we start anudda tattie shoah.

Fugg

TFW London is less that 50% white

>meanwhile Finland occupies places 1 through 6

>Someone post the picture of the Norwegian girl getting PAKIED

No, you salty Mick. Get the fuck out. Cromwell did nothing wrong.

Kek I love when random unrelated Euro nations do bantz with one another

This is funny considering there were half Irish kings of Norway!

>half Irish
gee, I wonder from which side

Slavic invasion+Turkish invasion+Lazy Mediterranean country by default=Subhuman galore.The only thing they are missing is Niggers for a full house.

6000 of you died like bitches at the battleof Clontarf. It was said that the fleeing vikings drowned like retards because they tried to get back on their ships in full chainmail.

This is a /his/ thread, I suggest you follow the global rules about off-topic a bit better next time.

"Irish Iberian". Its essentially saying Iberians (You) are Niggers and the Irish came from Iberia. Fail.

>not muslim
>not gypsy
2 short

They have Muslim rape children(close enough),and they do have gypsies,just not as much as Serbia,Romania and Hungary.

Le irish were raped is a meme. Vikings frequently got BTFO out by the Irish. And the ones who settled were assimilated into gaelic society. Most Irish-norse marriages were arranged. Scandis need to get educated.

It's funny how a slav makes fun of the founders of white culture while his race litteraly can't acomplish anything other than form mafias and swim on their permanent misery

>It was said that the fleeing vikings drowned like retards because they tried to get back on their ships in full chainmail.

WE WUZ ANCIENT ROMANS AND SHIET

Northern Greece is more Slavic than Serbia,my friend.

Northern Greece isn't Greek

t. southern greek

>This coming from a Turk.

Dude Dublin was literally founded by Vikings

You are not that wrong mate. I visited Northern Greece several times in my life because of relatives, lots of people there have slavic features.

Well it is a part of the country called "Hellenic republic",and i have only noted the existence of Slavs in it,and your Moor med-bro got very mad at me.

Yeah and the norse there became Norse-gaels, as i said assimilated into Irish society and the kings of dublin were gaelicized being norse only in name.

What happened to Shareblue's tactics?

sage

this just in:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

"Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods."

>muh turks
Your autism is showing, stormfag.

I know that you retarded NEETS are obsessed with fake news, but it's embarrassing that a group of people can be so ignorant.

It's no surprise that no influential scientist or politician was blonde. Even Hitler had brown hair ffs.

Read a book from time to time.

You forgot West Asian kek.

WE ALL CHINKS NOW

>only like 10% higher than the rest of europe
woooooooow

> *Large* arab dicks

Well 10% for Greece is 1 million people for Greece,and that is 10% more,not 10%. So about 1/5 of you population are rapechildren and that is "nothing"?Well it is quite hard genocide people trough rape,but replacing 1/5th of the original ethnic population is enough to fuck up a country i say.

>serbian intellectuals

Start at 6:10

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Modern day Meds are mixed raced due to Muslims/Europeans constantly fighting over the region. Original Romans were blue eyed and fair skinned

Yes. The other 50% are Irish. Now get a life and stop starting fights on the Internet with big boy countries, to compensate for the fact that Ireland is an irrelevant backwater that nobody cares about. If it wasn't for """""Irish"""""-Americans, nobody would even know your country existed. You'd be Burkina Faso-tier irrelevant. Now kindly to the world a favour and kys.

Now we just need a Portugal flag and we will have the whole MIDF here.

What the fuck is that meme? White people don't have nigger skulls, and Ancient Romans were blonde-haired and blue-eyed, you greasy arab rape baby.

you could at least attempt to not sound utterly clueless of what you are talking about even if we are on Sup Forums
no wonder the quality of this board is what it is

>WE WUZing amerimongrels

They look extremely caucasoid though. No nigger nose or protruding jawlines like you see in Italians today.

>what is a tan
>what is phrenology
skull structure is biggest indicator desu

>tyrone o'sullivan actually thinks those are italians

Please,do enlighten us all here,the evidence you have posted so far in your 3 posts is astonishing.
>Meme picture and 0 evidence
Only quality posts from you i see.

>AMERICA IS WHITE
>AMERICA IS WHITE
>AMERICA IS WHITE
>YOU'RE NOT WHITE
>YOU'RE NOT WHITE
>YOU'RE NOT WHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>le evidence le though
you can post all the graphs you want but if you have 0 clue what they are about then you just make a fool of yourself
the fact that you think ADMIXTURE refers to a percentage of the population completely disqualifies you from talking about the subject

now go get raped by Turks and leave intellectual discussions to Europeans

Oh the irony of a greasy sandnigger mutt calling me a mongrel.

(You)

You called?

>my repeatedly refuted source proves I'm not a mongrel eheh

The famous punic settlement of Lombardy and Friuli

enlighten us

>le
plebbitor detected

Weren't they partially conquered by Islam in the middle ages?

>usa
negroid detected

>people insult italy
>always defended by other countries

Everyone loves italy.

what did they mean by this

Italian genes make people dumb.

>negroid detected

Damage control

The leader of a European country is going to be a faggot immigrant? Europe is dead. Fuck you, Ireland.

>Admixture is literally how mixed literally how mixed
>Admixture can be only increased by mixing 2 different genotypes
>IT MEANS NOTHING
Also unironically saying "le evidence". What are you?An avid feminist lmao?

You can shorten this to 3 short words
>Meds aren't white

Italians are smarter than jews you moron. They have the highest IQ in Europe if not the world
This.
>nobody ever picks Italy
--Hank Scorpio