When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

darwinismrefuted.com/short_history_01.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI
talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html#CD
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-declares-evolution-and-big-bang-theory-are-right-and-god-isnt-a-magician-with-a-magic-9822514.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial
arxiv.org/abs/1205.4926
sciencealert.com/oldest-hominins-could-have-lived-in-europe-instead-of-africa-claims-new-study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When did you realize that you were retarded ?

It's not it's actually a pretty solid ideas

Still has a lot of gaps and we are still figuring out how it effects all sorts of things but it's a pretty straightforward concept on how organism change overtime.

Or ..ya know god just did it

why do tits always look better in semi-tight shirts than straight nude?

immediately.

>it's actually a pretty solid ideas
no it's not. every solid idea about it was conceptualized and understood as something different before the great evolution kike swindled the public

Theophrastus was cloning and hybridizing plants in fuck-all BC.

Lines of the fabric accentuate the curves of the form. Read Leonardo's notebooks.

women always look better in certain clothing than they do naked

Milf

No mystery, no anticipation, your immagination is always better than reality

That's why you never see the monster in scary movies, at least not till the end

Same reason why

About the same time I got redpilled. Fuck the Jews, fuck Atheism, fuck Secularism, fuck Marxism, fuck every goddamn enemy of our Lord Jesus Christ.

All will kneel before Him someday whether by choice or by force. Gloria in excelsis Deo et in Terra Pax hominum.

>Leonardo's notebooks
This

evolution is goat, it literally explains why blacks are worthless

Would make autistic babies with

>Sup Forums believes that some races are more advanced than others because their ancestors left Africa and adapted to their new environments better than people left in Africa but doesn't believe in evolution

Really tickles the ol' pickle.

Amen

>a theory is invalid because elements of it were already partially understood for millenia

is this your argument? you sound very confused

Hey don't hate your new white African skin. Your DNA is African. Adamal and Everika were black.

"This is true of all thirty-two orders of mammals ... The earliest and most primitive known members of every order [of mammals] already have the basic ordinal characters, and in no case is an approximately continuous sequence from one order to another known. In most cases the break is so sharp and the gap so large that the origin of the order is speculative and much disputed ... This regular absence of transitional forms is not confined to mammals, but is an almost universal phenomenon, as has long been noted by paleontologists. It is true of almost all classes of animals, both vertebrate and invertebrate...it is true of the classes, and of the major animal phyla, and it is apparently also true of analogous categories of plants."

"The occurrence of genetic monstrosities by mutation … is well substantiated, but they are such evident freaks that these monsters can be designated only as 'hopeless'. They are so utterly unbalanced that they would not have the slightest chance of escaping elimination through stabilizing selection … the more drastically a mutation affects the phenotype, the more likely it is to reduce fitness. To believe that such a drastic mutation would produce a viable new type, capable of occupying a new adaptive zone, is equivalent to believing in miracles … "

"Take some matter, heat while stirring and wait. That is the modern version of Genesis. The 'fundamental' forces of gravity, electromagnetism and the strong and weak nuclear forces are presumed to have done the rest... But how much of this neat tale is firmly established, and how much remains hopeful speculation? In truth, the mechanism of almost every major step, from chemical precursors up to the first recognizable cells, is the subject of either controversy or complete bewilderment."

darwinismrefuted.com/short_history_01.html

Nah black people got the pig curse or something.

Its pretty retarded to just disregard evolution completely. But i am sceptical to some of the bolder claims. But i dont really know shit beyond slightly better than high school biology when it comes to evolution, so i tend to shut up about it

ye those damn libshits amirite being all like "the world is more than 5000 years old" and "no, its not flat" and "no, vaccines does not cause autism" and "no, gravity is not proof that god exists"

kys op

dont fucking talk to me you god damn ugly nigger

Evolution is half right imo. Something like dimensions selecting/mutating toward higher orders of complexity.

please draw for me the genetic lineage of T-rexes that turned into chickens.

please explain to me how concepts of several dimensions, time travel, and death developed from a species of ape. please explain to me how writing and agriculture developed despite every other historic account stating "it was given to them"

youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

This guy isn't 100% accurate all the time but raises very good points I would like see disputed properly. Worth the 35min watch imo.

>All will kneel before Him someday whether by choice or by force. Gloria in excelsis Deo et in Terra Pax hominum.
I am not sucking the cock of Jesus you fag. At the most Jesus gets a hand shake but he expects even the Islander who believed in abboabooo to suck his cock?

>god creates a world with evolution
>man evolves
>god teaches man stuff when he is ready

Nothing of what you said is an argument against evolution

>how did trexs turn into chickens

So you findementaly don't understand evolution but that's cool

Trexxs didn't "become chickens". Trexs and most birds have a common ancestor

Just like humans and chimps had a common ancestor

And there were other beer humans that failed or that we killed off that had basic tribal and toolaking abilities

Yeah. Evolution is the only solid reason for racerealism.

If you think God made all humans equal, you have no logical reason to treat christianized niggers different from white christians. Being redpilled means you admit the facts of racerealism. So that's why one can't claim to be redpilled and at the same time deny evolution.

evidence from artificial selection of domesticated grains, and experiments on foxes (russian red fox) debunks your entire post

intermediates stages of domesticated corn and wheat exist and the red fox experiment produced tons of intermediate stages

i knwo you are baiting, but if you really want to try and put up an argument, at least use a semblance of logical thought

When will you realize that "liberal" doesn't mean what you think it means?

>Still has a lot of gaps

there aren't any "gaps" other than in your knowledge

He expects you to follow in his example if you have faith. Having faith does this automatically for you kind of. Don't you wanna be jesus?

God didn't make humans equal. Some are cursed.

Evolution is a lie. You can only decay and die. There is no mutation into something better. That's satanic shit. Niggers will not evolve. Ever. That's dumb. You're all fucking dumb for thinking it, frankly. I've come to hate Sup Forums

Here's some fun resources for biblecucks

talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html#CD

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -You in 50 years.

I DON'T RECALL ADDRESSING SOME SPIC. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME

Might watch later. I do prefer reading actual research and coming to my own conclusions, as i am science literate. Dont really feel comfortable debating with youtube videos as my source of knowledge

It's just a dude citing shit you can look up yourself. And he constructs the argument that evolution is not science, but a belief.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-declares-evolution-and-big-bang-theory-are-right-and-god-isnt-a-magician-with-a-magic-9822514.html

why dont you sum up his argument on a post?

burger christcucks arent catholic, but heretic fundies. they dont care what the pope days

>please draw for me the genetic lineage of T-rexes that turned into chickens.
pic

>please explain to me how concepts of several dimensions, time travel, and death developed from a species of ape
abstract thinking developed over the course several millions of years as interspecies interaction became more complex and honed the human intellect by providing an edge to those who are smarter

>please explain to me how writing and agriculture developed despite every other historic account stating "it was given to them"
you're completely wrong. No serious anthropologist would even entertain such a stupid idea. On the contrary, it is not that hard to see how agriculture could rise from a hunter gatherer community.

you're whalecum, brainlet

Your eyes are projectors. They don't "see" anything.
Nothing 'evolved'. It came fully adapted out of the womb of a similar already existing creature as it was 'needed'. 'God' did the rest.
The delayed choice quantum eraser experiment disproved materialism forever in 1999.
Popular (((Science))) and scientific meme personalities are hiding this all from you, just like Telegony.
Imagine the hysteria if Jamal could tell the court there is no objective reality.

He's living proof it's not a universal process.

top kek

I'll take fundies over insane death-worshiping fake catholic mexicans any day.

Saying this as a real catholic. I bet you're novus ordo which makes you protestant anyway.

>When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?
When I looked at the constantly growing pool of evidence in favor of God and constantly shrinking pool of evidence in favor of evolution.

Oh, wait...

You worship the same evil kike god as the Muslims

When you proved we're still chimps

>t.lying faggot

Please do explain how the delayed choice experiment disproves materialism. Use your own words, youtube video linking is not allowed

i know that is the reason the burgers are the fucking retards they are

>in 50 years
doesn't know the doctrine. kys larping fgt

This, DUES VULT

>im atheist look at me guys look look im smart I dont believe in skyfaries dduudes i believe nothings caused nothing to turn into something because science!

>evidence
Ah yes, the jewish God.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial

>Rapid evolutionary size reduction
Did you ass hurt when you pulled this out of it?

>something about jews
>something about holocaust denial
Are you schizophrenic or something? Weren't we talking about evolution?

your understanding of the time paradox is outdated and debunked. see here arxiv.org/abs/1205.4926 to update yourself

good for you user.

We're talking about Jewish lies.

The holocaust, evolution, etc. They all have a similar pattern and evidence (none)

Long time since I saw it..
>carbon14 with a life span of 100 000 years in all kinds of fossile.
>scientists dating fossiles uding circular logic when using the fossile records to date fossils by using data from sediment layers in the earth and again carbon dating.
>arwork through history depicting complex dinos and overlooked reported sightings that people just plain dpn't believe.
>Major assumptions on scientists part when drawing conclusions and reconstructing species.
>carbon dating being shit very often, yeilding various nonsene results.
>dna/rna mutation never adds new markers but removes or recombines existing ones.

Thats all I can think of of the top of my head.

>evolution is jewish
>there's no evidence
So you're unironically schizophrenic. Okay.

The God of Abraham is a jewish lie.

what the fuck even is this thread. are you kidding me?

sage please

Out of Africa theory is not a fact. Humans probably developed in different locations. See attached link:
sciencealert.com/oldest-hominins-could-have-lived-in-europe-instead-of-africa-claims-new-study

This board gets more fucking stupid everyday
Let me guess, you're an """"an"""" cap?

>Push "Christianity is a jewish trick" meme
>also push nigger/turk jesus meme
every time.

This

Whats the alternative?

No it's not. Liberal bullshit is "We're all created equally". Evolution is a competitive process which produces natural inequality and hierarchies.

Actual Jewish lies are the bible and the flat earth with the water on top of it.

I think the "don't reveal the monster till the end" is more often due to crappy special effects than talented directors. You don't want the audience to realize how cheap your budget is too early in a film. Consider that Frankenstein's Monster is able to carry the entire movie and is on screen for nearly the whole time. Where as in children of the corn, He Who Walks Behind The Rows in not shown in the first movie.

There is a massive difference between building mystery and suspense and having such a paper thin plot and cheap special effects that the monster actually cheapens the movie experience, the more time it is viewed on screen.

Die Ketzer glauben dass vor 6000 Jahren die Arche Noah wirklich existiert hat.

>tie your arguing points to the flat earth lie in a desperate ploy for leverage
clever

but the bible says the earth is a sphere.

Ah yes, Jesus, he's totally not a liberal. Now open your borders and turn the other cheek when Muslims rape your daughter, we're all one and the same, all children of God!

You pray to a dead kike.

It's always the Americans who are this stupid.

Just believe God made niggers stupid.

wrong you're a jewed out cunt. Evolution is a sandbox where everyone has the potential to evolve. That's the linchpin of the liberal dogma. Niggers are equal to you because we all evolved out of Africa.

YOOOOUUU

AAAAREEEE

A SLAAAAAAAaAAAAAAVE~

"liberal" is not equal to "progressive". LEARN IT you burger cunts

What evolution are you talking about user? Don't conflate ideas.

There is micro evolution which is pretty solid, how organisms are shaped through influences over time, then there's macro-evolution where people start arguing that these influences turn organisms into other organisms over time.

Everything anyone doesn't agree with on this site is jewish.
Every time someone brings up a study to prove something they're met with an answer lile "Nice (((science))) you got there pal".
Lol.

When the world does not conform to my world view blame the jews.

Trumpcucks destroyed Sup Forums

How old are you?

Because it seems to you you misunderstand the scientific method or fall for every clickbaity "science" article you read.

Carbon dating is (along with other alternate isotope dating methods) are used in conjunction with other dating methods (sediment) to approximate the age of a fossil. None of those methods are 100% reliable on their own, but if used in conjunction and on multiple samples of the same animal (or on very similar, related ones) you can get a pretty reasonable idea of the true age of a fossil or a set of fossils.

>Assumptions

Science is inductive. But its also beholden to experimental verification. All fossil dates that are deemed accurate are only so until new evidence comes along.

>mutations never adds new markers

if they can be added synthetically, there is no reason why they couldnt be added naturally, even if that has never been observed so far

>room temperature IQ on pol

Burgers need eugenics.

pointing out that evolution does not have the capacity to answer the hard questions of life, who are we, why are we here, where did we come from, when will we go.

bro, people used to live for 100,000 years at a time, and were slowly reduced to barely 100 years. the "ascent" of man is a lie, we're currently experiencing the "descent" of man.

>you're completely wrong. No serious anthropologist would even entertain such a stupid idea. On the contrary, it is not that hard to see how agriculture could rise from a hunter gatherer community.

you know, when anthropologists go into the woods to work with rangers. they'll never question an animal track a ranger points out "that's a bear track, deer track, bird track etc etc" but when park rangers point out "bigfoot" tracks, and the anthropologist will immediately discredit the park ranger, calling him an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, and that big foot prints are in no way natural. there is major bias in the field and when you go against the main stream narrative you're executed career wise. the peer review system is a failure as it appeals to peoples own self-interest, and this mentality protects the main strema narrative.

>abstract thinking developed over the course several millions of years as interspecies interaction became more complex and honed the human intellect by providing an edge to those who are smarter

well, you can go ahead and disprove this notion by pointing out over the course of hundreds, maybe to thousands of years people have been getting dumber, and dumber.

>pic
that's like showing me a picture of the holocaust.

When I realized that the ONLY theory the best scientists could come up with to explain away a creator was so improbable that even they admit it would simply HAVE to take billions of years for there to be any chance at all that it would happen.

>34 yo
>uses tinder
hmm, really makes you think.

fpbp

This. But don't hold onto quantum mumbo jumbo. It has nothing to do with esoteric implictions, its just a curious phenomena, that can be just a hint, but not an underlying mechnism

How did the author of this comic reconcile "being an atheist" with "being a mindless automaton"?

Yes, it is. Not only is liberalism and progressivism the same thing, both are the same as communism and capitalism, all based on the same faulty premises, all heading to the same moronic goal of building some magical utopia on Earth.

Another interesting thing to consider, is the paradox of existence.

Either Chaos Theory is true and something can come from nothing, or Eternal Creative Forces exist (e.g. God or Gods, The Force, etc.)

We live in a paradox.

What I'm gathering from this post is that heretic burger cucks believe in creation and the superior european godsent people are much more progressive (in a good way)

you dense fucking retard, don't reproduce

>A Norwegian arguing this

Fucking burger plague is spreading.

I don't feel like debating evolution but I'll debate the fact humans and dinosaurs lived together.

Since you're Norwegian, this is what you can do.

>Go in your backyard with
>dig a hole
>sift dirt
>you'll most likely find evidence of mesolithic humans in the form of worked flint
>observe how deep flint came out
>take a bag of dirt from that layer
>bring to university
>environmental will determine how old it is based on pollen and or snail shells
>it'll be older than the bible says the earth is

Not even getting into the BS "muh car bone date is inaccurate"

Intelligent Design (ID)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design