Why didn't colonizers wipe out all the Africans like they did the Native Americans?

Why didn't colonizers wipe out all the Africans like they did the Native Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are racists

That would be racist, user

most natives died from disease previously foreign to their continent

something about very dark-skinned black women with white features makes me want to colonise the fuck out of them

wiped out huh? you're not from bc/ab/sk/mb/yt/nwt. or anywhere in america west of the mississippi and east of the coastal mountain range. the crime rate in wind river cheyenne res or the pine ridge lakota res south dakota are worse than any chicago or south central ghetto.

Fucking maize niggers.

>wiped out huh?
close enough desu (i live in vancouver btw)

meanwhile african birth rates are through the roof and millions of dollars get wasted on foreign aid

>wipe
excatly.

...so apparently one does not write whip with an i, p, and and e... Maybe that was the problem, and we just mixed things up, since our ingrish was way too bad?

It really depends on which native Americans you're referring to; the Spanish wiped out the Latin America's, but the North American were dying out already when the rest of Europe came. It wasn't the intention of the British or other Europeans to wipe out the indigenous populations of either continent.

the chinese are working on it

Cheap source of labor they could exploit.

Come on now

That's why whites couldn't go out and enslave people in Africa. It's crazy that blacks would enslave each other just to sell just to sell to us white folk.

The colonizers never wiped out the native americans. It's liberal propaganda.

The climate was shit.

Please never mention my state again. Not because you aren't right, but because when no one knows we exist, no one will think to come here.

This. youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

They all had jungle fever

They didn't wipe out all the previous disorganized tribes. The Africans have been used as cheap labor for hundreds of years, another reason to not wipe them all out.

All societies are in some way based on slavery. A large Labor Class that works cheap and a small Master Class that manages the slaves. When Europeans had large families it was easy to displace rival ethnic groups. Now that Europeans are not replacing themselves they will be easily displaced by foreign immigrants.

Decades of easy living combined with constant white self hatred propaganda during the same time frame have made whites all over the world ripe for the picking.

I blame the (((merchants.)))

>Why didn't colonizers wipe out all the Africans like they did the Native Americans?

They didn't wipe out the Native Americans though - Smallpox did.

Also the Native Americans had a comprehensive immigration policy, in which they would rape your women and burn your settlements. The Africans didn't. They were in cahoots with Muslim merchants and slavers for years, and were open for business.