I was thinking today, is Pablo Escobar like the most AnCap figure in

I was thinking today, is Pablo Escobar like the most AnCap figure in
modern times?

> came from a mostly poor family, though with several influential members
> total disregard for local laws starting at young age
> used to sell stolen gravestones to christian families
> got busted robbing a bank, ended up in jail where he met local mafialord
> works for mafialord, realises cocaine is more profitable. Risks his ass to start his cocaine business
> Success. He does every capitalist wet dream, produces/buy cheapest and sells highest possible.
> Uses money to get into politics. Builds houses for the poor and gives them money to gain popularity and votes. Gets ousted a druglord, proceeds to murder the minister of justice. Retires as a public figure in the spotlight.
> Hunts down a commie guerrilla group. Forgives the leadership and gives them money, uses them to assault the Palace of Justice and burn important incriminating documents.
> Keeps getting richer, several coke trade routes to USA. Starts buying property all over the place. Tens of giant houses, buildings, land, even a fucking private safari.
> Has many politicians and military high ranks in his pocket and under threat. Blackmails all important individuals. Lives life of ultra luxury while having private mercenaries and guerrilla groups at his disposal for anything.
> Blasts bombs all over the place to intimidate the govt so they stop extradition policy in the making. State and military get serious and starts hunting him down
> Escobar murders several key officials, murders the candidate for presidency, kidnaps family of politicians.. Govt is forced to negotiate with narcos.
> Govt doesnt keep its word. Escobar goes mad and bombs down a plane. Gets in a serious war with the State.
> Escobar's Cartel offers us$ recompense for every policeman or military shot. It works like a charm. State tries to negotiate again

continue..

> Negotiation succesful under Escobar terms. He is to be confined in a prison of his own making. Calls it The Cathedral and has all kind of luxury. He is only charged for minimum crimes.
> Keeps leading his cartel from this 'prison'. Finally gets out of hand and escapes in a tunnel after kidnapping the
> DEA gets involved hard and they finally shoot him death.
> Drug empire continues just switches hands

Would less State have prevented all this? I dont think so..

inb4 'he violated all forms of muh NAP'. How do you intend to achieve
your stateless existence without violence?

People form unions, it's our nature to form hierarchies. A state less society is merely hitting the reset button on our organisational evolution. We would just start doing the same things over again ie form families those families form into tribes, those tribes unite with other tribes to form states.

Ancap is just a autistic meme that ignores human nature.

>what is a narco state

Ancap doesn't say there should be no hierarchies, just that the government shouldn't regulate market interactions

yes precisely. I just thought south american narcos are like the best example of where ancap would take us. The only thing that they may be different from the ancaps theorizing here is that they use violence. But that NAP stuff they love talking about, i don't see it ever happening in the real world.

So yea, narcos are the ancap role model

don't they say that there shouldnt be a government at all? thats narco wet dream

The Nacro becomes the new state, it flows into a kingdom.

yes thats what Escobar wanted. He wanted to
be president and turn Colombia into narco state.
He even offered to pay Colombia debt.

But you need morals to be a ruler. He couldn't get into power so he went to war against the state, basically. I think deep inside most anarchist would love to rule but they lack leadership traits, so if they cant rule no one will !

That's a badass motherfucker.

Yeah, he didn't take shit from anyone. He is a good example of how far unlimited money and lack of morals can take you. In Ancap these types wouldnt take long to rule with their $$.

It was the state, military, police and the the United States Joint Special Operations Command, consisting of members of DEVGRU (SEAL Team Six), Delta Force and Centra Spike which stopped him.

Ofc there was corruption on USA side too. I'm guessing they killed him cause he was too unruly even though profitable. Thats why they didn't dismantled his empire, it just switched hands.

>inb4 'he violated all forms of muh NAP'. How do you intend to achieve
>your stateless existence without violence?
You don't, the NAP just means you don't initiate it

so how do ancaps intend to materialize their ideology?
i can only see one option and its violent revolution. If they cant initiate violence then it will remain in paper forever as something we all laugh about.

Shut up about ancap. THIS IS ANCAP. GUESS WHAT HAPPENS??? PEOPLE FORM SHIT LIKE GOVT AND STUFF

>Ive been thinking today (Doubtful)
And
>Is pablo blah blah blah

Are both complete sentences.
Im no grammar practitioner, and I make errors in every post with no mind to proofread.

And with that said, I felt like this needed to be pointed out to you diego. Only because this particular grammatical error was done in such a way that it turned my brain off completely to your OP after having struggled for a good 5 seconds with what you were attempting to convey.

im not ancap. Govt is natural and will always exist

english is not my first language. How many languages do you know, burger?

Now adress the points I made or GTFO instead of crying about grammar

Not an argument. This post is unironically the Sup Forums equivalent of
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Ancaps are the Useful Idiots of Libertarians.

Me neither. I'm sure they'd say an AnCap society would work if participants was smart enough to agree on basic principles and achieved equilibrium to keep it going. It sounds a lot like lawlessness which can only last so long before someone steps in to restore order by force in the form of ... government.

AnCap is a fun thought experiment that usually leads to realizing you can't have nice things with subhumans around.

Opposite. Wouldn't be possibly with more state. Cartels won't even go after American agents because of the shitstorm that happened with the Guatemala cartel or whatever.

Yep. Cartels only thrived cause governments were incompetent and corrupt, and the police & military ineffective.
Less governement would mean they'd rule South America by now.

We are in an ancap society.

that made me think, you may have a point if you see govt as privately owned as well by (((them)))

but there's still thousands of laws in place so.. nope

Well there wasn't but naturally people begin to do that sort of stuff

Pablo was a dick. He was a dead man walking anyway in Colombia once Carlos and the PEPES went began their dark work.

If the search bloc didn't whack him he would have been fucking tortured and chucked in the street like a dog.

Anyway was it's M.A.N.s death today that got you thinking about this?

Forgive the fucked up punctuation and wording of this. I shouldn't type with a drink in each hand.