Civic Nationalism vs Ethnic Nationalism

which is best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5MdNITWT0c
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3808951/The-fumble-Jungle-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-says-British-women-going-Calais-sex-couldn-t-make-up.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
archive.is/rPeqZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ethnic nationalism. Any nation that isn't ethnically homogeneous will become that way eventually, and to mongrelize different races only serves to destroy generations of speciation.

but doesn't civic nationalism ultimately lead to a homogeneous society

civic because I like black pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=H5MdNITWT0c

What a lame ass thread.

OP: Hey Nigger Hater Association of Sup Forums! Who do you hate more, white people or niggers?

Crowd: Niggers

OP: I'm such a genius.

yeah.. but a brand new one made up of mongrels.
everything else gets lost along the way

Look at America and tell me what you see.

so i have to choose between cancer or aids? ffs nationalism is stupid, when will ppl understand this

mama

when you explain it, faggot.

im listening

more like look at Brazil and other South African countries or any multicultural society
it works? i don't think so

MUMMY IS THE BEST

kill yourself, you're probably a leftie or a nigger, both probably

Multiracial != multicultural

Civic nationalism is based on a snapshot of the current nation's politics, law, and culture.

Ethnic nationalism is being able to look at those who produced the nation as it exists today and seeing yourself in it.

Civic Nationalism is better

Culture is more important than race, promoting racial prejudice also presents potentially unnecessary ideological and cultural limitations on a people.

For those concerned about human biodiversity making it so that certain races making western culture hard or impossible for them to follow just a put a high standard for all citizens and expel the ones that cannot live up to those standards.

I'm not even necessarily agreeing with the ethnonationalists over their view on race when I suggest that, just would encourage them to put it to the test.

this is true, well said.
considering our country is such a kek hole run by paedophiles I'm going with ethnic-nationalism.
We have come to far to fast and I think its a lie

Ethnic.

Civvies don't understand regression to the mean:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8

>asks about nationalism
>posts communist cunt

>Culture is more important than race,

Culture is a function of race, dimwit. That's why niggers have never managed to integrate into American society.

Don't talk shit about mumposters, achmed

The greatest country in the world.

Ok, then advocate for policies that would create a certain standard for everyone to meet

If you dont follow it then you get expelled

If you're correct then you'd probably get a white society anyway, right?

Civic in a perfect world, Ethnic just works better overall tbqhwyf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3808951/The-fumble-Jungle-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-says-British-women-going-Calais-sex-couldn-t-make-up.html

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/

That's stormfag bullshit and you know it. Culture is not the same as race or ethnicity. Hispanics or "latinos" are a perfect example of that. We all have very different cultures.

Civic, right pedes?

Please remember to archive sources renowned for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/rPeqZ

ñ

I... how.... KEKSSSSSSSSSS!

C. U. C. K. being changed to KEK on Sup Forums now?
This isnt fucking Sup Forums, and that shit is not funny.

Natalia Nationalism is best Nationalism.

Mummy