Buzzfeed attacks Sup Forums itself

Any thoughts Sup Forums?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

They hopped in their rompers and decided to attack a pile of shit

This guy is literally autistic.
Betas are people who go to feminist rallies for pussy

>projecting this hard

This is what these beta writers actually do on twitter, no one on Sup Forums talks like this.

this. we all just call each other autistic faggots.

True lulz

if you guys go in the comments you'll actually see we already took care of this. stop giving them views. Chances are if you see a dislike bar that big that means we already handled it.Theres no reason to link to the video and give it more views and traction. jesus i hate slow memes you ruin everything

Pissing on an ocean of piss the size of Jupiter in an ocean the size of the Milky Way.

Buzzfeed is fail.

I think it's great. I hope normies keep ostracizing and mocking robots so they don't feel welcome in normal society. Our numbers will swell even larger. Thanks Buzzfeed!

Buzzfeed? That failing pile of garbage?

Didn't The Hulk sue the shit out of them?

That was Gawker.

>Very redpill bro.

If any of you posted this I would immediately be aware of something fishy.

Very redpill bro

Lulz

I think so - they're just doomed imo - their videos are cringe as fuck.

>m.
>IMG_
Get the fuck out here

Stop moving this thread to /bant/
Those fuckers dont give a shit they are just focusing on pushing their shitty memes everywhere

The best they can do is not give Sup Forums any attention. This video will lead to a bunch of normies laughing at us and coming here to see if it's real. Those same normies will end up hating jews in a week.

Fuck you, autistic faggot.

I personally think this video is a very accurate representation of an autistic or socially inexperienced person and how them being manipulated into thinking that women are trophies that they have to obtain to be normal or how society works against them is part of why theyve become so hateful and bitter.

Its not a bad short film and the tone is definitely not light hearted or meant to be funny, its clearly meant to make you sympathize with someone this disabled.

that's the spirit

You know, I haven't noticed any really significant change on Sup Forums since the mods started their furious moving and deleting campaign.

I have. Pol is more focused and bant is fun.

I started a bread proposing countrybanning burgers that vanished within seconds.
Thoughts?

One of the other kike clickb8 sites.

Uh oh... they know about the red pills. What are us based pedes going to do about it? I say this calls for a meme war, with extra lels good sir! We'll hit those girls who won't have sex with us with so many memes they'll all be going "FFFFFUUUUUUUU!!!!" haha!

>the tone is definitely not light hearted or meant to be funny, its clearly meant to make you sympathize with someone this disabled.
hi buzzfeed, we know the intent. its to make all look disabled. not like you though, totally neurotypical

Very red pill bro.

>Beta 4 life.

Well, that was a cringe fest.

Lulz

Damn they are butthurt

>Buzzfeed
Who?

seems more like they are making fun of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is the last place you're going to get advice other than "stop being a bitch about it"

>Not one cute anime girl in the beta's room
>no one called him a faggot
This is VERY FAKE NEWS

NO BUZZFEED ANGWY
BUZZZFEED NO

Digits of truth.

Very redpill bro.

As long as it ends in the (((chosen))) getting free delousing treatments, start wherever you want.

>autistic enough to have it on his phone so he can masturbate in the public restrooms
>not autistic enough to have it on his wall
what did they mean by this?

Lulz

The irony being that Buzzfeed literally has homosexuals and crossdressers working for them.

It's like watching CWC arguing with Sup Forums.

Previous buzzfeed subscriber here, and i must say its preaty lulzy watching redpilled bros crash and burn this way, but seriously we cant give this fatties the fapcodes

we should bring back LULZ

so.... let me get this straight, Sup Forums was right again (or in this case the entire site)

for years, we are pushed under a rug, and made fun of.

Then the election starts, were drug out to be made fun of.

"Correct the Record" starts to try and sway our views, and fails.

Between Trump, Shia and everything else, we get a name for ourselves, yet again.

every other day people are posting the "fucked up shit" they find on Sup Forums.

And then the old adage "Once you visit, you never leave" comes alive.....

Now, the media refuses to fucking shut up about us.

For crying the fuck out loud, when the farcry trailer dropped, it took TWO HOURS for someone to mention how Sup Forums was discussing their distaste for it.

EVERY MORNING THEY LOOK TO US FOR NEWS
THEY DO NOT REALIZE THEY ARE HERE FOR GOOD

yes it will start with making fun of us, i mean hell, thats why i showed up 8 years ago, and now i can't leave you fuckers.

I think youre being too emotional about it, never did the short film claim all imageboard users were like this, it claimed that a typical socially disabled dude will likely go to the internet to solve their problems, but he only finds people who circlejerk their own world view (IE women are awful etc)

If it were making fun of autistic people there would be comedic pacing, there isnt, theres a decent narrative pacing.

Very redpill bro

What did kek mean by this?

>and now i can't leave you fuckers.
I love you too, you autistic faggot.

>Epic for the win
>You must construct additional pylons

Can these people be any more disconnected? Wasnt aware most dudes on here are numales

Check out those comments though.

LOL BUZZFEED IS SHIT.

>and how them being manipulated into thinking that women are trophies that they have to obtain to be normal
Wouldnt that include non-autists as well?
what's the big deal? The viewers clearly dont like the video anyway

noice, that turd eating bitch is right. Thanks for sharing faggot

It's backfiring on them. Post comments about how they're shaming people with social anxiety, autism, etc.

Use the left's tactics against them.

reminds me of the popular kids in school who would defend the outcast by claiming the kid wasn't worth it.

It's comedic.

You have autism.

Also either Sup Forums has changed far more than I thought, or Buzzfeed has an entirely too positive view of what goes on here and who inhabits this site.

Normies were a mistake and buzzfeed is proof positive of this.

(((very redpill bro.)))

I hope nobody feels intimidated by this video.
They maybe just test their influence in Sup Forums with it.

If you want to end this, just take some friends, you all mask yourself and beat a buzzfeed reporter with basebat bats up in the night.

They will never make fun of you again in their entire life.
On this website are sure some people who actually can do this.

Yes, but theyre showing the video from the perspective of an autist. If they showed it from the perspective of a chad or alpha they would probably portray the women as victims and the man as a sex-starving arrogant ape

Very redpill bro.

CP dumps?

Battletoads?

>It's comedic despite lacking any comedic pacing or tone or even being unpredictable and you only think its not comedic because you have autism
Bro I think the only reason you think its meant to be comedic is because youre insecure and think normies laugh at you for being a beta

Can we troll liberals with Battletoads?

I feel like firing up the Russian sock puppets...

This happens when buzzfeed tries to disguise as Sup Forums user.

>lulz
>epic win
>very redpill bro

Lulz

They seem to be laughing at this guy, holding him up as an example of what not to do, but never suggest an alternative course of action for someone in his situation. From his perspective, then, isn't he kind of correct that "the game is rigged"?

Checked

Nobody in that video gets called a faggot, a kike, or a nigger. How is that anything like Sup Forums discourse?

lulz

That's gotta be rough.

There's no "we". normal people just happen to have the same opinion as you.

Buzzfeed is not cool not popular, quit shilling this garbage here.

It's like running into a room of zombies armed with a spoon. Brain....jews... Jews...

Welcome cucks. Pull up a chair, grab a red pill, there's plenty to go around.

And remember, you're here forever

It's comedic because of the editing, music, and content.

You literally have autism and can't determine tone without a written legal document explaining the authors exact intent.

I like this white trash actress, she make my pecker grow bigger.

>$1200 for a fucking wrist-watch

People actually do this?

>very le redpill broski hello my fellow kids exploding van

Are there actually people out there who act/think like the guy in the video ?

I know, right? For what purpose? 5 bucks will get you a watch that lasts you years, why even bother with that shit?

Regarding some of the users on here, they're right. I hope the video is a wake up call for them.

Echos are already implied when you speak juden. Putting quotations is redundant

Aww...

kys

Youtube pays for views not for ratings. It's owned by the CIA through Google to funnel money to fronts in the media.

DOWNALD MEME GENERATOR FROM JEWEDDOTJEWEDAGAINGOYIM

they do this shit to draw you retards in. its called clickbait for a reason, especially since Sup Forums is one of the more popular sites on the 'net now. they write retarded articles, you get mad, then run to the site and act like a faggot in the comments. they get their ad revenue money. OP is more than likely the nigger marketing faggot for buzzfeed.

ignore, report, hide. dont give these limp-wristed fags your ad/cookie revenue.

kek Buzzfeed lashed out and it backfired massively. Can women do ANYTHING right?

Very redpill bro

>never suggest an alternative course of action
They don't have to.

>From his perspective, then, isn't he kind of correct that "the game is rigged"?
He spends his free time playing video games, jerking off, eating shit food, and hanging out with losers.
The game isn't rigged, he's just a loser who doesn't want to work at becoming a winner.

JUDEN RAUS

I don't click anything ever unless I absolutely must. I just look at other people's rundowns to get an idea of the enchilada.

Lulz

Lulz'd when they called the dude a semen demon