Welcome to the first annual George Webb General - /GWG/

Welcome to the first annual George Webb General - /GWG/

Things we can talk about:

-Is he going to get party vanned by CIA niggers?
-Will Jason Goodman have a panic attack?
-Did George scoop Corsi's story that he's been teasing at?

And much more!

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/webb4bernie/1nAJEBVALaRxL
youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ
pscp.tv/csthetruth/
youtube.com/watch?v=0p25z-KMXmg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rbr3pmfhEgU
youtu.be/FqH4UnWxA7A?t=4m19s
archive.is/nnYkO
aikenstandard.com/news/police-investigate-double-homicide-in-horry-county/article_7a27452d-dc11-5342-ad7d-49b06f1f49ea.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kgW__b7_Me8
pscp.tv/webb4bernie/1YpKkndzwyoxj?
pscp.tv/w/1YpKkndzwyoxj
infowars.com/evidence-backs-claim-pro-bernie-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/three-men-charged-in-car-chase-shooting-with-mac-11-in-downtown-dc/2016/07/13/6c5b4e42-48ef-11e6-acbc-4d4870a079da_story.html
whatdoesitmean.com/index2305.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Official Periscope (check periodically): pscp.tv/webb4bernie/1nAJEBVALaRxL

Naming the killer: youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ

Thankyou for the new bread

bump for Seth Rich

Him dropping Mossad ties to Jason while panicked in a corner makes this whole thing take on an interesting dimension

link to that please

also
Jason Goodman's periscope is
pscp.tv/csthetruth/

lol goodman is tripping balls

where is the clip where he came across a hitman in the elevator? That sounds retarded as fuck.

this is when he thought he was going to get whacked earlier,before making it to the Russian embassy youtube.com/watch?v=0p25z-KMXmg

bumping for buzz lightyear

partway through this conversation:

youtube.com/watch?v=0p25z-KMXmg

Killer Named Here...

youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ

bumperino

sure. a LARPing drama queen aura.

Interview part dropped today by Goodman just in case they all get killed youtube.com/watch?v=Rbr3pmfhEgU

So does this make his whole investigation a Mossad op? Or at least he's being guided by a Mossad op?

Tiger Woods is the killer?

Goodman is nervous. Although, I guess I would be too. They just killed a judge.

she talked about multiple intelligence connections, dutch, kosovo and another one he didn't wanted to name

no.

he mentioned in the car on periscope two things i found new:
>he worked for dutch intelligence before
>he has been recently approached by mossad agents (posing as intelligent women)

youtu.be/FqH4UnWxA7A?t=4m19s

Admitting he just wants things to go back to a more professional way of compromising our politicians and running drugs and child trafficking.

Archive of earlier thread
archive.is/nnYkO

killed a judge?
>uhh

Too clarify, I don't think he said the mossad agents were women. He said a lot of the european agents he was encountering was attractive and intelligent females.

He was rather drunk and likes hitting things with cars

He means the people in the ring they are trying to bust just killed a judge I think.

Also I thought it was a prosecutor not a judge, could be wrong though.

Can someone explain to me plz how MS13 got brought into this? Ive been following along but havent been able to watch todays videos yet. I get how he tied everything in together, sans the ms13 guys. Thats the only part that doesnt make sense to me right now. Everything else checks out.

oh, you mean scalia. and "they" meaning who gw is up against.

no.

is George still alive?

MS13 are the two dudes killed in SC.

nah, the prosecuter they found on the beach in DWS' home district. he was investigating voter fraud

Over the 600 videos you chose that one.
I find that really interesting.
What have you done recently to stop the child trafficking and organ harvesting?

this is an actual legit fact.

Not Scalia. The judge in Florida who washed up dead.

if any of this turns out remotely true METADETA will become the greatest meme of Sup Forums's lifetime

>annual

It was a prosecutor. My bad.

this might be a little off topic but is anyone else noticing the takedown of these MKULtra threads? I woke up to see a few in the catalog but I'm not sure if it's sliding technique or the mods really don't want it being discussed. either way, last thread capped at about 40 replies and was pruned at 13 minutes..

>claims never to have been to israel
>says "we" in the context of israel/mossad
>denies being in mossad
>says one of his biggest regrets is that his children didn't join IDF
>says he did work with dutch intel (dead drops)

I think George deserves the benefit of the doubt. Trust, but verify.

My bad too. Prosecutor.

i haven't watched all his vids yet but gangs/mafias do work with government agencies to get shit done under the radar. u know whacking people, moving drugs, etc

alpha jalloh hired 2 ms13 guys to do the hit
aikenstandard.com/news/police-investigate-double-homicide-in-horry-county/article_7a27452d-dc11-5342-ad7d-49b06f1f49ea.html

Bump

Oh, jesus. I dont think they are the ones who got Seth... i think he is right about everything up until that. And the organ harvesting or whatever he was saying the other day.
The actual shooters werent those two guys though.

Proxy crime / hit

he is
1) admittedly a jew
2) admittedly a zionist
3) admittedly a berniecrat
4) admittedly not wanting anyone in the DNC to go to jail

be cautious believing him. his info has been pretty spot on, but no doubt, if he gets the killshot, he wont take it. he will disclose it to the parties that be and that is where the story ends.

Russian spies are sexy

youtube.com/watch?v=kgW__b7_Me8

>if he gets the killshot, he wont take it
thats where you're wrong kiddo

I have been watching nearly the entire series. Being skeptical never hurts. I hope this brings this shit down, but I am not getting my hopes up.

Digits it all comes out tonight on Hannity. But we get the sneak peak

>a crazy mossad puppet jew gets a dedicated thread

Wasn't Corsi supposed to come out with something today? Any News when and where?

pscp.tv/webb4bernie/1YpKkndzwyoxj?

Live.

Oh great, new pasta. Good thing I'm feeling wide awake, shill.

HE'S LIVE!!!

HE'S LIVE AGAIN pscp.tv/w/1YpKkndzwyoxj

retard user makes retarded claims

He has -
infowars.com/evidence-backs-claim-pro-bernie-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker

Bump

There were 2 or 3 other people involved in the DC tunnel shootout on the 12th or 13th. Whenever it was that they temporarily shut the capitol down.

All of them walked.

Those are your guys.

Thank you Senor Gore for taking the initiative in creating the internets.

Without it I would probably be doing doughnuts in the airboat and drinking shine out the empty bleach bottle. At the same time.

This some high quality interneting going on right here.

thank you

DC tunnels are KEY in this shit

ms 13 provides black market services which are easy to exploit.

a. they die, welp what do you expect. they are gangsters.
b. they are 100% impeachable witnesses to the point no prosecutor would rely on.

kind of the same sick logic that serial killers employ by targeting prostitutes, human slavers target troubled kids from troubled homes to shower with heroin, and pedo star campaign chiefs place pizza designs on the children of fellow faggots and coven members.

That was a prosecutor...

HOWEVER

Pepperidge Farm remembers still unsolved but reported "suicide" of a judge in New York in her jogging gear.

>annual
Don't you mean daily or at least weekly
Fucking pleb

So in the last thread did we prove he's schizophrenic?

who remembers when FBIanon said jerome corsi was closest to busting this nut wide open?

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/three-men-charged-in-car-chase-shooting-with-mac-11-in-downtown-dc/2016/07/13/6c5b4e42-48ef-11e6-acbc-4d4870a079da_story.html
>alpha jalloh
>keyante edwards
>keith jones

show us ur tits or gtfo

and the prosecutor who magically committed suicide who was prosecuting the bill clinton rape case

He needs to be defended. I've been following him for a long time. When someone comes in with their bullshit shill theory I know its bullshit.

He is actively investigating every day, its not a finished product or a book, you get access to information as he does. He has a stream of consciousness about it. Sometimes I get the feeling he is reading too much into things, but sometimes you have to take your hat off to the guy for his knowledge and sources.

I can just tell this is getting shilled atm, when as you said, he deseves the benefit of the doubt. If its all 'nothing' let him keep investigating.

>I think Alex Jones, Jerome Corsi, George Webb has you larping and larping really fucking hard over a probable patsy MS-13/Alpha Jalloh narrative.

not necessarily. if this was truly pro, multiple teams are engaged in a completely compartmentalized fashion.

true, it is quite possibly related. in fact, they might have gotten paranoid and one of them freaked. link?

Is no one going to point out that curious george's periscope larp all day today is basically a live storytelling of this sorcha faal article 6 days ago? You guys falling for this shit?

whatdoesitmean.com/index2305.htm

L2gtxtfgt

Do I have to start resting so I can laugh at the shillary in my office when this all comes crashing down?
The office will be nice and quiet when he has to take days off because of emotional stress like he did after the election.

Yes. None of them were charged/jailed.

They used a (semi)automatic pistol- Mac-11, were involved in a police shootout, which led to the Capitol being shut down, and they got off Scott free.

Really almond activating, if u ask me.

WHATS IN THE FUCKING BAG

he was correct about that. re: corsi being a legit big-picture source.

are they saying pedesta is trying to dump clinton?

Hey Jason. Big fan.

asking you to cool your jets isn't necessarily shilling.

Oh Sup Forums how far you've fallen.

No, see.

What you need to understand is that George Webb is actually an Indian Psyop to discredit Pakistani ISI.

Also, there was another DC police shootout that same day- also involving a semiautomatic pistol. When you look at both stories, there are a shit ton of inconsistencies in all of the reports for both incidents.

Why would they be targeting DC police a couple of days after Seths murder? Oh, i dk. I can think of one reason.

underated

and the car theft ring..

>days

uh... you overestimate xhisx resilience.

Clinton might be going down yeah. Same with McCabe possibly.

The way Webb makes it sound it is almost as if this is Mossad or some other group retaking control of the government and sort of cleaning up the compromising and corruption of our politicians. Almost like Clinton and a few others got sloppy and greedy basically and it is time to clean this criminal organization out a bit. Doesn't mean the drug running and child trafficking will stop, however, but maybe it will slow down.

Just spit-balling here honestly. It is great entertainment regardless.

is the periscope cutting out intermittently for anyone else?

What is this SVR document they keep talking about and but saying they haven't seen it yet?

THIS!!!

No, see

You're actually hypernormalised so like, you just are paranoid and looking into things too much.

Unless they use their Jew powers against clinton niggas