He makes a good point. Why doesn't drumpf just resign already? His presidency has been a complete dumpster fire...

He makes a good point. Why doesn't drumpf just resign already? His presidency has been a complete dumpster fire. You can only tell the same joke so many times before it gets old.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobyrapeschildren.com/troof/verdict/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He makes a good point. Why doesn't drumpf just resign already? His presidency has been a complete dumpster fire. You can only tell the same joke so many times before it gets old.

I this is likely the end result. People sometimes forget we're talking about a 71 year old man who's used to a more pampered life than this. He's gonna burn out

>You can only tell the same joke so many times before it gets old.
Exactly, so why are you still here?

bald

Didn't moby get busted with cp? Child fucker comments about politics...cute

>be president of the most powerful nation on earth
Hey why don't you resign?So many people want you to,c'mon!

Oh Shariablue,never change...
Your pivot was leaked like ,2weeks ago when the
'Impeach' narrative was finally dropped.
'Resign' Was pumped for about 2days before they realized it wasn't sticky.

Were you on vacation? Or maybe just new ?

>stick to BBC THREADS ,dipshits

You're out of your depth here.

Moby fucks kids right?

Moby is a child rapist right?

He molested children didn't he?

Moby rapes babies?

Didn't Moby rape an infant?

He was barely relevant 15 years ago. Who even gives a shit at all now?

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

OP supports Moby's tweet AND Moby is a infant rapist -> OP supports child rape

DRUMPF IS SURELY FINISHED NOW!

Give up, you're too old, nobody listens to techno.

thats what i heard

This. I used to be a Rubio Robot who voted for Kasich but after seeing how vicious CNN is attacking Trump on his eating habit, I've become a full blown Pede. Trump/Paul 2020

>I this is likely the end result
You wut mate?

and Moby
you can get stomped by Obie, you 36 year old bald headed fag blow me
You don't know me, you're too old let go it's over, nobody listens to techno

>The artist know as Moby was convicted in federal court of savage fetal rape and given probation. Critics accuse the federal judge of giving a light sentence in exchange for oral sex

mobyrapeschildren.com/troof/verdict/

his name is Seth Rich
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/

Let's go, just give me the signal

"Ok you convinced me. I'll resign tomorrow"

He is a Young Turks commentator too. Tells you a little bit.