twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

When will we finnaly have Intermarium?

Would you support it?

Long live Poland

second best european country i rate 10/10

1) Never
2) No
with balkan-niggers and ukraine it is impossible to create anything that works properly
Right now we have some tensions within v4 and making it a wider alliance will only make things worse.
We attacked Hungarians, Hungarians attacked us, we attacked Czechs, Slovakians attacked us, Hungarians attacked Slovakians in the past. And I am not even making this up.

>tfw people still think poland is a real country
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How was your daily portion of enrichment, Ben? Haven't decided to go to any concert? Geeez, I am wondering why

I would rather be an Islamic caliphate than a fucktoy for the rest of Europe.

County filled with christcucks that are the subhuman filth of Europe. At least western Europe is intelligent, rationale. and believes in science.

what we need is a leader. currently there is none in sight. we just need to wait i guess. the post korwin era might bring us one but there will be only one shot i am afraid.

And you will be Islamic shithole, don't worry

((Science)), like being cut for hygienic reasons, right?

Gwent is out boys.

rich comming from the country that teachres creationalism and refuses to acknowledge vaccines.

What do you think the NSA was made for?
Its the optimal tool to identify and remove leader characters before they grow big.
The blackmail stuff is the CIA.

Poland unironically has the best black metal scene in the game atm and fotka.pl is great for finding sluts

>implying those are mutually exclusive

stay strong, poland!

Baselard best FAG

No lad, there are no "cucks" in poland.
The state that is anti-gay, pro-white, and pro-tradition?

That is a state that I wish to be.

I suspect you to be a massive beta atheist faggot.

Ah yes, because all Americans are religious (stupid) people. Religion is cancer anywhere around the world. Talk back to me when you are free from societal influences and can think for yourself with logic and rationality, moron.

>go to polan during classtrip
>only 15 at the time but hot grill on street invited me to stripclub
>whynot.jpg
>follow her to the door
>fucking 2 meter tall giant blocks my path
>nonono, bambino hehehehe
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

fucking cockblocker

That statue is pretty neat but the handrail ruins it.

It should be surrounded by forest

Spooky coincidence, just opened this album

>youtu.be/iGt6kn1F420

I'm an agnostic but I support white Catholic Poland. You guys are setting the standard for contrast with (((occupied))) France and Germany.

Poles make loads of great black metal.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TvGPAVTYfXI