Voters appalled Theresa May wants to bring back fox hunting

How do we combat the newest excuse liberals are using against conservatives (all conservatives in Britain condone animal abuse)?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/29/theresa-may-heckled-hunt-saboteurs-fox-hunting-manifesto-pledge/

Other urls found in this thread:

katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh boy, I would love to bonk one of them fox girls.

The (((British elite))) are sick, sick people.

katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/

>the eternal urban thinking foxes are cute

> The stinking Kraut bag not knowing what an ecological niche is

Do people actually hunt the foxes?

I was under the impression they just spray fox urine and then have a big expensive LARP.

>against brutal ways foxes are hunted and torn apart by other animals
>still eats meat and animal products

I'm not advocating for veganism or anything but fuck me, do these people not see the hypocrisy.

Isn't hunting legal in certain times of the year in general, what difference will this actually make other than some poncy cunts prancing around on their horses.

me too

I think the issue comes from using the dogs to hunt the foxes, as I believe its legal to shoot them as a nuisance animal.

The British have entirely intricate and strange culture that I never wish to understand
Sounds like a vegan in my book
>mfw not hunting with just a knife

Hmm didn't know there are white people in Londonistan.

i want the rights face on the lefts body thanks

Is that you, I swear I went to school with you...

You don't. Conservatism as it exists today conserves nothing and is not worth defending, and the fact that they are wasting political capital over something as utterly irrelevant as lifting a fox hunting ban just demonstrates that fact.

Dub-Trip-Dubs

Nice

it is, what are my initials then

Didn't know you, was years below. Midlands?

Do brits eat the foxes after they kill them?

What does the fox say?

nah I'm from leeds

South Asians are truly subhuman.

What can you say country life is far different from lefty city life, what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider.

>one

Dunno, but explain toast sandwiches

I'm not asian I'm english I was born here.

You have to go back.