I love Justin Trudeau

>smart
>sexy
>great hair
>tall
>pro weed
>nice wife
>qt accent

Heck his name sounds perfect. Canadians are so lucky.

I would love to drill Trudeau's arsehole. No homo.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2Y1mj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trudeau will have you lynched for your faggot comments,
Justin the pussy not in the ass Trudeau is a notorious homophobe

Trudeau on his faggot hunting trip, church street Toronto during pride week

Trudeau captures a lesbian in Toronto, he took her back to 24 sussex drive and fucked her with his 12 inch Canadian dong until she turned into a straight god fearing woman

Forgot pic

i wish my flag was some obscure nobody country and not this fucking laughingstock

Man she has some ugly titties

Checked....

You're a Homo

Justin Trudeau captures some American tourists to show what a big uncircumcised Canadian cock feels like

Justin Trudeau plays 4D Chess. His appearance and demeanor in public are not genuine. His reshuffling of the cabinet and moving the globalist operatives away from the most powerful positions was a wise move instead of removing and firing them blatantly like Trump.

>from Quebec
Will anglos ever put up a decent prime minister for their own cucknation?

Muslim woman risks getting stoned to make physical contact with Trudeau craves his big uncircumcised québécois cock

>smart
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't read past there.

All those things are true.

Too bad he's a limp-wristed glass-jawed faggot that only got his job because of daddy's name.

He also caught a young boy too later that day

>judging him on his superficial appearance and not how he actually runs the country
Found the woman

Good. I'm glad they're spending it on opressed people that will become working members of society.

You need to leave your safe space and start letting others in. This tough guy persona you play on Sup Forums is sham and you know it. In real life you're sensitive and loving. Start acting that way and bring people up, not down, kiddo.

Also, Castro's illegitimate kid.

Man that Trudeau is a beast
>fucked a Muslim woman and got her honour killed then goes on TV and says honour killings are okay so he doesn't have to raise the kid
>rapes a topless woman at the Toronto pride parade
>fucked Kathe Middleton and makes William raise Charlotte (named after prince Edward islands capital)
>fucks Ivanka Trump
>women beg to be raped by him
>caused Trump to support NAFTA

Trudeau checking out ivankas tittys

ivanka ready to jump into trudeaus arms

It ain't Trudeau masterminding all this shit up. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

archive.is/2Y1mj (Wiki)

best reaction pic thanks

Ivanka needs Trudeau cock
Here's my drawing of Trudeau fucking ivanka while trump watches
What do you think?

And here's my drawing of ivanka in hospital with her new born son
Please rate my drawings guys I worked hard on them

Nice sketches. IF this happens, we'll have a Trudeau-Trump dynasty for generations.

Thanks

>>nice wife
Hey grandpa, just because you are 120 years ols doesn't mean that the used up and spit out pussy is "nice"

1 post by this user ID. Guess I only have 2 posts, I lurk. Trudeau is a retarded mudslide loving globalist shill. It's common knowledge in my parts that he doesn't make any calls and suck UN cock.