Kids below the age of 14 should not have access to the internet

We need to kill off the root cause of degeneracy. And only if we keep kids away from the internet can we do that.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jOnSO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they will watch tv instead, and that's even worse.

Kids below the age of 14 should not have access to TV.

FPBP

>Letting your children watch TV or use the internet
Check out this cuck.

This faggot is part of the root.

What was his name again?

spongebob and fairly odd parents are pretty redpilled

Fairly Odd parents is satanic.

are you aware of the fact that that whore's music is playing on all the radio stations 24/7, on tv, and probably in school as well

14? Try 25.
archive.is/jOnSO

Hey Reddit

Good idea, then they can access pure unadulterated kike propaganda on the tv

>Dan" Get in my van or I'll rape you and sell you to Ivan and he'll make you wider" Schneider

>Kids below the age of 14 should not have access to the internet

KIDS below the age of 30

FTFY

>schools are secular
>surprised they promoted degenerate music
This is why you need Islam.

Dan Schneider. He prays on young child actresses. Due to their abuse, and the plans of the media to normalize pedophilia, they're over sexualized as young adults. Children who had been fans of these girls since a young age see this, and copy them. That's why the Cash Me Ousside girl became popular, she's a sexualized child

Eric Morehelm

Easy for you to say ganesh, you can't afford either

Then how am I posting here ?

I've actually thought a lot about this. I've spent the vast majority of my life as a chan browsing shitposter and thanks to that I've learned a lot about how it feels to waste an excessive amount of time. Thing is it can fuck your shit up easily if you're not careful.

If I ever have kids I will do everything in my power to keep them away from the internet. I'd want them to avoid the fate that their father had during his teen years.

>are you aware of the fact that that whore's music is playing on all the radio stations 24/7, on tv, and probably in school as well

Not really. I do not own a TV nor a radio. I have been clean from the mass media, except the internet, for 15 yrs.

yes telling children not to do something often stops them from doing it all together.

like smoking, drinking and having sex.

That's dangerous. You can't fight an enemy you if don't know how they work

They'll always find a way. it's inevitable

Dan "the hymen divider" Schneider

You can't avoid school Hans
Homeschooling is illegal in Deutschland
You and your kids get brainwashed in the public fool system

If you want to live in an all-conservative country where promiscuity is illegal, why don't you just move to Pakistan?

let the bluepills commence, right fellow goymen?