TOOL Singer Calls Out 'Entitled Snowflakes' In Concert

Look at libtard comments about this, apparently TOOL (i.e Maynard) is now the "same" as Ted Nugent and nothing more than an idiot Trump supporter who has a washed up career and band.

Doesn't matter what Maynard really said or meant, he used the word "snowflake" and spoke in favor of the military and law enforcement and thus MUST be hated by everyone!

I know a few liberals personally who are boycotting TOOL because of this and they have "guaranteed" me that the band won't sell out a single concert ever again (in reality their shows will sell out in mere minutes like always).

What's funny is Maynard probably isn't even a Trump supporter.

Here's what he said:

"As artists, we interpret and report, that's our job. We are merchants of emotion. We have the privilege to do that because of active and former law enforcement and military defending our right to do so."

He continued: "Those of you who are law enforcement and military, your job is to defend our right to act like whiny, entitled snowflake assholes. Myself being one. Snowflakes, your job is to respect them fucking doing that for you. Divided we fall. Don't believe the hype, dumb-dumbs. We're all in this together."

For that, Liberals are in an uproar and are condemning TOOL as shit and even though they loved the band's music before this, they now claim that the music was never good and Maynard "has no talent".

>has no talent

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

blabbermouth.net/news/tool-singer-calls-out-entitled-snowflakes-in-concert-rant/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip56iVhkQP8
youtu.be/tviirZUkvm4
youtube.com/watch?v=vSW_6F64biU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the thing, the left has went so far left that everyone to the right of Marx is now a racist and a Fascist.

Holy shit, I was at that festival! It actually crossed my mind if anyone was going to cause a fuss about this.

Maynard was probably drunk or something or just trying to get a reaction. I don't think he's even political publicly one way or another.

tool's always sucked. its circlejerk buttrock. you are such a fucking pleb for liking a MUH 9 MIN MID TEMPO LE EDGELORD EPICXXX

>tool
>maynard's wine gums
What cool names

Exactly. It's not like Maynard even said anything that was actually controversial. Support your troops and law enforcement on memorial day? HOLY FUCK HOW DARE HE SAY SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE AND CONTROVERSIAL!!!!!

>Learn to swim

Learn to swim dude

Why did he name the band after himself?

>has no talent
Which is true

You guys dindu nuffin. Kikes gon kike and whine about it too. Shitler was shit and your best friend. So you are centrist? We always said anybody left of genghis wasn't good enough for ya. Just recycling our memes

As much as I think maynard is a douche, he has always had a pretty good perspective on things.

I can't wait to troll my libtard tool fanboi friends with this.

Rightard

When is their next album dropping?

>Tool
>Rightwing
Now I have seen everything. Time to get off the ride.

The first song that came to my mind aswel

Songs about mass extinction of commiefornia?

fuck off, go listen to kid rock, sublime, and incubus, you shit-tier loving pleb.

no one gives a fuck about your redneck buttrock, meth-head wank fest. and no one also gives a fuck about the faggot sjws who got pissed about what he said.

get bent.

I had actually grown disenchanted with Maynard because he was starting to come off as a SJW, whining about slavery and all.

Their music is a lil more creative than most of the other recycled garbage rock but I'd still call them Stepdad rock.

I knew I'd have my love for TOOL rekindled before the next album.

Name 3 bands you like from the same era

As far as the genre is concerned, TOOL has done extremely well. Has some complex songs (musically speaking) so to say he has no talent doesn't really fit. If you think TOOL sucks, more power to you but they wouldn't be where they are if there was no talent.

Maynard is a douche though regardless of anything else. The idea that he's a vehement Trump supporter is just fucking absurd. Liberals now think he's some super right wing guy... for fucks sake, think about all the drugs, degenerate sex, anti-religion... he's a super Republican!!!!!!!

Back when they were new, I thought their music was never good and they had no talent. And although I applaud their triggering SJWs, I still think their music sucks.

>pleb

You sound like some lonely faggot that just discovered Sup Forums. Kys

>Maynard was probably drunk or something or just trying to get a reaction. I don't think he's even political publicly one way or another.

I doubt that
Maynard is anything but right wing but he takes freedom of expression seriously
He's also a trained artist (Tool was formed at the art school he was attending)
He's familiar with critical theory and his comments on art generally reflect that
Intelligent, well-spoken, and educated on the subject
He will often stop a concert for a few minutes to speak on related subjects to his audience
A 5 minute lecture of his on catharsis and how that relates to Tool was one of the best things I've ever seen at a concert

Are you unable to afford tampons?

You forgot your pic
Good/Meh I would download again

He has been outspoken against Trump once or twice, but I think he just wants the world to end sooner than later.

push this.
I dont need hippy faggots selling bad acid at my concerts

>no one gives a fuck about your redneck buttrock, meth-head wank fest.
Shut up, NEET. Your opinion is worthless until you start contributing to society, and no, cleaning your bedroom in exchange for good boy points does NOT count.

Who are these faggots and why should I care.

He's not exactly the Trump supporter type or right-wing at all for that matter (aside from issues like free speech and what not)... which makes it hilarious to me that liberals are now convinced he's in love with Trump and must be destroyed.

t. snowflake

I remember their first tour back as Tool a few years back. He stopped the concert to tell us, "The last time we toured, most of you probably weren't even sperm in your dad's ballsack.".

This guy did a song with Rage Against the Machine. Why are they pretending he's right wing?

Oh lordy... libtards now think TOOL is right wing? Is this even the Berenstain timeline anymore?

I was at the Hershey show last week. He called out the bankers and mentioned something about "make up your own mind about things". He speaks the truth.

basically Sup Forums theme youtube.com/watch?v=iOKV9Stri_M

Drugs, sex, anti-religion (mostly)... total far right-wing Trump supporting Ultra-Republican band!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's refreshing. I actually used to think the reverse that he'd gone off the SJW deep end when he described Trump in an interview as "so much bigotry".

Ummm no sweetie, only thing cops do is give out speeding tickets, rape women and help political mobsters collect protection money

>As artists, we interpret and report, that's our job. We are merchants of emotion.

All of you guys debating about if Maynard is "based" or not, the answer is obvious. He's your average psychedelic anti gov HIPPIE who thinks he's above it all and doesn't like any politician. He used to be great friends with de la Rocha from RATM who is about as progressive and liberal as it gets. He most certainly is not "based" and he hates Trump.

kek

>t. wasn't there in the 90s

>tool
>washed up career and band

Those don't even go together faggot.

He probably makes more $$ selling wine.

Doesn't that make it all the more hilarious that liberals are upset and now consider TOOL to be right-wing Trump supporting shit?

maynard fucking hates trump
no matter what he said youd have to be retarded to think he was intentionally endorsing trump

finally someone knows about TOOL

Maynard is his own sorta dude. Interesting background on the guy for sure. He has something figured out.
I don't like his work with Puscifier and the eMotive shit with APC, but otherwise, I'd have a beer with him if able.

which is hilarious (at least to me) considering a bunch of liberals think that he now loves trump

you are so fuckiing right!!!

still, his music is amazing

Yeah pretty much. He was taking shots at those exact people who are fussing about it. They knew who he was talking to. And they didn't like it.

Oh absolutely! I've been listening to tool since Ænima dropped. Haven't stopped listening since.

>What's funny is Maynard probably isn't even a Trump supporter.

>probably

He isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip56iVhkQP8

On the topic of Tool, have any of you read the lyrics of Reflection? Life fucking changing.

What a total TOOL

UPBOATING THIS THREAD SO IT REACHES THE TOP, PRAISE LE GOD EMPEROR!!!1 xxXDDD

Isn't de la Roche a closet Randian? Dude seems to be constantly going on strike/not performing/recording whenever a Republican takes office.

Most tool lyrics are life changing

welp, time to listen to aenima

Zach is a liberal but he's the rational type for what he is. I doubt he'd be into safe spaces and trigger warnings, but he is against the Capitalist pigs and whatnot.

>lyrics
>life changing

read books you fucking scrub

To be fair, Tool has hated their fans for a long time now.

>leggings aren't pants.

>calls others plebian
>listens to kid rock
>sublime
>and incubus

>pleb

Get some fucking self-awareness you imbecile.

>kid rock
lmfao

I hated Tool before that was cool.

>>I know a few liberals personally who are boycotting TOOL
They never listened to them to start with, I guarantee it.

they're mad as fuck we have Tool

>lyrics cant have meaning

Alright then, picture this if you will:
10 to 2 AM, X, Yogi DMT, and a box of Krispy Kremes, in my "need to know" pose, just outside of Area 51.
Contemplating the whole "chosen people" thing with just a flaming stealth banana split the sky like one would hope but never really expect to see in a place like this.
Cutting right angle donuts on a dime and stopping right at my Birkenstocks, and me yelping...
Holy fucking shit!

Read between the lines.
Tool has always been >our guys

Everytime I tried to listen to Tool the vocals killed it. Way to sad like some hoser like him has something to cry about. Part of that whole Korn, System of A Down, Slipknot sadmetal thing

>tfw going to the tool concert tonight

Well Korn is straight up Pussy Metal... Brittany Spears is orders of magnitude more hardcore than Korn (aside from MAYBE their first album).

Maynard was in the military. So of course he's going to speak highly of the millitary. I've never met a military guy who doesn't speak highly of the military.

"Emoottttttionsssss I have themmmmm. Ohhhh yeaaa emooootions yeaaahhhh. There is a sadness and it's emotional! I sometimes feeeeeeeeel emooootionssssssssss YEAHHHHHHHHH!"

LOL..

Tool is some of the best music ever produced.

Spot the snowflake.

All you have to do is listen to Hooker With a Penis and Aenima to get a good idea of what he thinks about hipster and Hollywood faggots and their beliefs.

Even libs can hate Cali. Why do you think they're moving AZ,TX, and CO now in droves shitting the place up?

Literally top shelf modern rock lyrics. You could easily go platinum with that stuff.

this is a great metaphor on the relationship between art and capitalism

>Although hard to believe, music was about to become much, much worse
>"nigga nigga shit ass bitchass sheeit nigga"

I was offered a record deal after I demoed my song "Emotions, I have them" but I felt like rock is too much of an angry outlet that isn't as progressive as I'd like and I just want to bring everyone together with open borders and open feelings world wide.

LEARN

TO

SWIM

>For that, Liberals are in an uproar and are condemning TOOL
Puritanical asshole liberals demand unwavering devotion to the orthodoxy.
Hopefully this pushes him more right.

fo shizzle my nizzle with da izzle lizzle basizzle rizzle kizzle on my hizzy fo shizzy in the nizzy blap blap blap yo nigga got dem bitches and weed and guns and money thugggg

FUCK TOOL

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOUR DEPRESSING NIHLISM

JUNKY FAGGOT

KILL ALL ANTI-WHITES

PIC RELATED

(Band had two good albums and have been obnoxious as fuck ever since)

Good, that means less demand and maybe I can go to a concert where the ticket is less than 100 fucking dollars.

>new album soon guys!

10,000 Days was in fact awful, so yes you are correct. Parabol/Parabola good shit... 10,000 Days however was a massive shitfest of faggotry almost beyond comprehension

Don't forget my other hit:

Nigga nigga nigga shit bitch yo yo bitch nigga shit yo bitch nigga hey yo hey yo nigga shit bitch bitch yo ho listen ho the nigga shit be the nigga shit yo shit nigga shit ho shit bitch shit nigga ho bitch shit nigga ho bitch yo

I will always love them, although they broke my heart when they did not bring out a new album.

Phat rhymes. Best flow I've seen since Tupac for real

Fucking kek. It's amazing what triggers leftists. Hopefully more people come out and speak openly against this liberal victim culture.

/ourguy/

youtu.be/tviirZUkvm4

youtube.com/watch?v=vSW_6F64biU

Ron Paul's favorite Tool song

Tool are california stoner hippie faggots who think Trump is Hitler and think doing degenerate drugs makes you closer to god. Maynard is a worn out faux edgy contrarian who thinks that being a tranny is rebelling against society.

Maynard hates his fans. Excited for the new album if it even happens.

I was there. It was a good set

I was at this concert, which took place in Boston. Wore my Trump shirt and my GF wore her Trump hat. Triggered many a liberal faggot.

Also Tool rocked.