HAPPENING: KIM DOTCOM EVIDENCE DROP

Shit just got real.

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/05/kim-dotcom-offers-to-travel-to-united-states.html
infowars.com/evidence-backs-claim-pro-bernie-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to his Twitter. He contacted the FBI in preparation for his evidence drop.

shit was supposed to be released like a week ago. sick of these attention whores claiming to have damning evidence but must wait for weeks because of x / y.

Tip for you happening/conspiracy fags. If the evidence is on hand but somehow takes days or weeks to release - it is complete shite

>FAPPENING
sage

Don't let the shills slide this.

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/05/kim-dotcom-offers-to-travel-to-united-states.html

Obvious $0.25/post shill.

Anything out yet?

Oh look, it's the nerds and their latest tinfoil bullshit.

>keep this retardation on glp

Nothing is posted on his twitter?

attentionwhore

Nice gains, Pepe!

remenber to sage seth rich threads

you feel tired and sleepy?go to sleep is the better for you

dont forget to sage the thread doe ;)

Kike detected

kim has pulled this shit tons of times in the past. Fapping over whatever he probably won't even do is just taking attention from more important leads.

>because immunity deals can be crapped out in seconds

Let's go to sleep, I'm feeling swamped

Headline should say "Dotcom once again announces…"

Sage until he drops.

Apparently they can when it comes to investigating the Clintons.

HIS NAME

Nice gains, pepe

This is bunk.

It's a perfect time for a nap though...

big nothingburger as usual

im getting sleepy...

kys

I'm begining to think OP (or whoever has been posting that gif for the past 48 hours EVERY TIME the last thread with that .gif 404's) is a group of shills (or a dedicated shill on meth)... whose job it is to keep building up all this hype so that people feel "let down"

Fuckers have been NON-STOP with the
>IT'S REALLY TOTLLY HAPPENING ***RIGHT THE FUCK NOWWW!!!!*** WOOO!!! HECK KIM'S TWITTER YO!!! IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!! WOOOO!!!!!! DOCUMENT DROP INCOMMING IN 5-4-3-2-1!!! NOOWWWWW!!!!! WOOO!!!

It's a fucking weird tactic but they are certainly going whole-hog with it the past 3 days.

Trying to wear everyone down so when (and if) real shit actually drops... NO ONE WILL CLICK THE ACTUAL LNK TO THE REAL SHIT!!

Why?

Because for days they will have clicked dozens of these threads and been let down...

THAT is the point behind the
>It's HAPPENING!
psy-op

you're welcome... use the knowledge wisely, or pretend you knew it all along and call me a faggot for
>stating the "obvious"

either way

Nice gains, Pepe!

I see truth

Not gonna lie former blompf supporter here. It's hilarious watching blompf crash and burn. But in all seriousness why should he get an extra scoop of ice cream?

Seth Rich was killed by DNC/Hilldawg/whoever. 100%.

That being said, kimdotcom is a larping faggot.

He is right, though. All this did was get most of you to drop your own personal investigation to wait and see what somebody else may or may not have. And it seems to work every fucking time.

Nice gains, Pepe!

lmao what a retard

((((((((((((((((((((Suicide))))))))))))))))))))))))))) incoming

Redundant statement. Everyone is a faggot according to Sup Forums.

Nice gains, Pepe!

link?

Just a warning that shills are desperate and have adopted the "Discussing Seth Rich happenings is shilling" tactic.

They expect people to believe that when Kim Dotcom drops his evidence, people are going to be too 'sleepy' to look at it if it's been discussed beforehand? When a new video game is discussed beforehand, do you get bored and refuse to buy the game? No, of course not!

Here you go desu

DODONGOS

corsi part 3
infowars.com/evidence-backs-claim-pro-bernie-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker/

If there is anything new there I missed it.

Remember when Kim claimed he had all of Hillary's emails and he stalled and stalled and when he failed to produce them he said "I know who has the emails, da gubment just ask the FBI xDDDD see I delivered"?

He's doing the same thing again. He's literally (LITERALLY) a big fat nothingburger.

Nice gains, Pepe!

Nice gains, Pepe!