VOX ON ORCPOSTING

Really jogs the noggin...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EbcYW
gatestoneinstitute.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was fast.
See

Isnt VOX the people who said Rich was killed in a senseless act of violence with no evidence?

I wonder who was creating all those completely organic lord of the ring threads. It must be pure coincidence

yep.

run by Rebel Media's (((Ezra Klein)))

we need a list of reliable non stormfaggy sites not owned or run by jews.

his name is Seth Rich
archive.is/EbcYW

LoTR is the trilogy of the neo-reaction

LoTR got that coveted varg endorsement thirty years ago.

May as well go ahead with the Harry Potter ones.
Take everything, leave them with nothing.

>Browsing 4chins makes you a journalist
I guess we're all qualified as journalists now guys

Wow this is really fucked up. Didnt ever hear about it.
There was also a few accidents when Israeli AirForces was attacking RAF planes during the period of establishing Israeli state.
And its clearly wasnt an accident. Same is with this Libery ship. What the actual fuck.

>gatestoneinstitute.org/

ive been getting a lot of info from here recently. not sure who owns it though

It's literally a bunch of Jews.

ah well theres good info on there at least, most of the articles seem to be very anti eu/globalisation. maybe one of us should set up an online news source of our own

Founder Nina Rosenwald is a descendant of Jewish refugees from Eastern Europe, and has focused on donating to pro-Israel organizations. She has been described as "an ardent Zionist all her life".
>Eliezer "Elie" Wiesel KBE was a Romanian-born American Jewish writer, professor, political activist, Nobel Laureate and Holocaust survivor.
((())), etc, but yeah the holocaust survivor is a bit ridiculous

at this rate everything will be "alt-right"

>look for the tweet
>can't find it

Not a bad idea, I've followed gatestone since their sept 2015 article about refugee crisis in Germany, but their Jewy staff is off putting to me, not to mention in light of their good info it's all flagged as Muslim hating right wing innacuracy, unfortunately

They are looking for an excuse to shit on the European lore and its Christian author.

YES WE DID IT Sup Forums

Bumping to slide other threads, don't mind me ;)

Daily reminder that Vox is for faggots

I hope whoever's job it is to lurk here knows that one day the memes will become real

Is this the new orcposting bread?

Ian Mckellen is one of the Hollywood pedos

rebel is ezra levant, ezra klein is some scrawny faggot who got caught coordinating media hitpieces with other publications on a mailing list a few years ago and as a result has become unemployable and confined to his shitty negative-readership blog vox

its almost like whites of different cultures banding together against foreign hoards aiming to destroy their civilization and way of life as they know it are morally justified in their actions of something

Get out. He's a distinguished, gentlemanly poofter.

Rankin/Bass was a better Gandalf anyway

the stats aren't on his side though

About damn time.

>Borrin Goldbags.

My fucking sides

This is great. Really great!

>first OC ever
>pls no bully

Ah, fuck. I fucked it up with typos. fuckin undo button.

Well, I tried.

You could do the exact same thing with game of thrones with those dothraki niggers to the west or those snow niggers to the north being kept out by a giant wall.

>not verified

Fixed.

you could make it "Dear Elvish People"

this is an awesome thing.....some one needs to do one of those dumb asses ariana grande and katy perry saying co exist and love and all that shit

YES

We get the BEST movies and music.

what's next?

looks like the kikes are listening to trs. anything we like is now criminal

breddy gud lad.

might be worth a fix.

Really lights the beacons, you could say.

i was just going to say....jeez but just shows how easy they are to manipulate

This is another great meme.

LE BASED FAGGOT xD

>being a berrypicking elf

The chuckle I had was very sensible

Leftists cant into memes.

God damn it they never miss a beat

This shit is becoming to easy to quick

>Borrin Goldbags

Top Kek

>live

Could they be actually /ourguys/ serving as double agents?

That was so fucking fast, my god. I only saw this LOTR stuff appear maybe a few days ago.

There's people from Vox right now lurking and reporting on whatever goes on in Sup Forums

they are (((their))) guys serving as double agents. we have been infiltrated for quite sometime.

For Frodo, Sup Forums?

That's not rebel media you dunce.

leave to a leaf to have shitty reading comprehension.

Yeah man, I like the set footage of them joking around in costume, potential goldmine

also safe collection

For Frodo.

And another fandom falls away from the media.

>"It's just like that one moment in harry potter!"
>edits of real news articles with screenshots from films, outtakes and making-of/behind-the-scenes
as usual, memes are better left to professionals

Truly we are living in the most ridiculous timeline

Marvelous

Have fun with that jewfags, it's not even funny.

And good work promoting vox Mr. Shekelstein.

fake screencaps from twitter

is that what Sup Forums has been reduced to?

This tweet is fake you guys

It's no surprise they picked it up so fast. Leftist can only grasp reality in relation with fiction.

The real world confuses them.

oh i get it. Orcs are niggers.

Varg knows Tolkien was a devote catholic right?

>now

Why don't we claim everything as alt-right. Seems to work so far and drives the left crazy.

It's fake

All this says, although Vox is too stupid to see it, is that the 'alt-right' isn't really an alternative anything. It's a form of traditionalism. Albeit watered down.

Can you spot the comma infraction? (10 pts)

Bowden says somewhere that Tolkien was briefly a member of the National Front in the 1970s, don't know how true that is. Clearly /ourguy/ though.