TRUMP'S 4D CHESS - DEUTSCHE BANK CRASH EDITION

2016:
>Deutsche Bank on verge of bankruptcy
>Merkel denies bail-out plan because of past enforcement of austerity measures in Italy/Greece
>Deutsche saved when $14B fine from 2008 mortgage securities probe is negotiated down to $7.2B with Obama DOJ

2017:
>Deutsche downgraded to 'Sell'
>Pending Fed settlement over $630M money laundering scheme in NY
>Also has to negotiate DOJ settlement over $10B in Russian mirror trades
>Trump at the helm to decide severity of fines

If Deutsche cooperates with the recent request by the Dems to access Trump's financial records, the Trump DOJ can bankrupt Deutsche with a harsh settlement. Judging by Trump's recent feud with Germany, Merkel looks like she's willing to go through with the Russia probe. If it goes too far, Trump has a dead man's switch that'll tear down the EU banking system and its markets.

archive.is/NrOwr
archive.is/9EqPm
archive.is/QzNyw
archive.is/Smovy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_VTvQLAfaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK TRUMP

Good, sorry my kraut cousins, it's time to PAY DEBNTS

I agree - start with your 2.1 trillion foreign trade deficit still owed to us.

BRUMPF!!!

If Trump goes through with this, it could be worse than Lehman and 2008. The Russian mirror trades makes me wonder if this was the plan all along...

>debt crisis in Germany

I like where this is going

That's not how any of this works sourkraut

Is he crashing the bank with no survivors?

>Trump has a dead man's switch that'll tear down the EU banking system and its markets
Stop user, I can only get so hard...

pay debnts

I hope for the best. I don't want to believe pol

Sup Forums General Discord:
swp3YFF

AND FUCK

>Trump has a dead man's switch that'll tear down the EU banking system and its markets.
oh pls do it

Kek

So why didn't Merkel buy Deutsche Banks worthless assets and give them to Greece ? Germany leader love migrants and Greece more than Germany. Dreams of her youth in Eastern Germany!

you don't seem to understand

counterparty risk between DB and their business partners is extreme

If DB goes down than the entire global financial system goes down

we're talking over $55T in exposure

So you're saying the Germans will destroy civilisation again?

this guy

Everyone thought Trump's quid pro quo was over Russian sanctions but THAT wasn't it! It was all about fucking over Deutsche Bank! If Germany goes down, the entire EU house of cards also falls down. Putin will come out on top!
HOLY SHIT

You and what army?

See UniCredit there?

If UniCredit dumps, the entire EU is completely fucked - no single member nor group of members would be able to bail out the Italians, and since the ECB isn't going to help the Greeks any more, they're unlikely to help the Italians.

I want you all to visualize a house of cards. Except the house isn't a single dimension, it's lined up in a circle.

That's what our modern financial system looks like.

>If Germany goes down, the entire EU house of cards also falls down. Putin will come out on top!

If we really wanted to fuck over the Germans, Lynch would have gone full-fat on the DoJ fine. So yeah, Trump being in power could be a shift in that thinking.

It's not really the Germans fault. It's more or less their collective autism and not understanding how the fuck they fit in to the global financial system. Or even the regional EU economy for that matter.

PLEASE GOD LET IT HAPPEN
FUCK EUROPE
FUCK THIS GAY GLOBALIST EARTH

Sooo it's happening?

This has been going on for long before trump was even fucking running for president

_donald

oh hey there GCHQ

Is that why Juncker is going full retard by asking for $100B in Brexit fees? It's not just for the symbolism, the EU actually needs the money!

Draghi also just said more stimulus is needed, even though he said months ago that the EU was finally recovering. It's all crashing down.

HOLY WARS SOON
>for a healthy jew bank goyim :^)))

Remember the German govt urging people to stockpile food.

Very well user

My question is: how did the germans let this DB problem continue almost 10 years after the crisis started?

>Is that why Juncker is going full retard by asking for $100B in Brexit fees? It's not just for the symbolism, the EU actually needs the money!

Now you're catching on......Draghi is playing chicken with the bongistanis, they have a choice of either printing a shitload of cash and destabilizing the Euro or getting cash from the Brits to keep shit on the level at Deutsche. Because you know as soon as they get the money from the Brits they'll be shoveling it off to the Germans as "stimulus" under the guise of refugee resettlement or some other dumb shit.

>implying Germany and its economy depend on Deutsche Bank

fucking kek, my son. Merkel does not give a single damn about the bank for several very valid reasons. Trump can say/do whatever he wants, but that won't change the fact, that it won't touch Germany at all.

Crazy to say these things as a redpilled natsoc user from Germany.. but this is how it is.

>how did the germans let this DB problem continue almost 10 years after the crisis started?

The same way the US bankers let the CDO shit that resulted in the 2008 happening do. Close their eyes and ears and hum to themselves while they rebrand whatever shitty instrument their selling to something that doesn't appear to be the utter dogshit it is.

the kikes had systematically exploited the autism and guilt complex of the Germans.

I'ts a fucking high-class parasitical criminality

what the fuck
DB can terrorize the shit out of your nation from shortages or some other economic magic trick

>being this retarded

Jesus christ Hans

Yep, an anti terror spying agency spends so much time talking about german banks on a fucking chinese cartoon websites loosely politics based board

Fun fact though that might creep you out and creeped me out considering it happened when you said GCHQ, is the captcha for this post has my town name

>being this financially illiterate
wew fucking lad

Germans are essentially autistic, so when their models told them it was a good idea to be leveraged 50 to 1, they went along with it. When those models blew up, they constructed new models that didn't blow up in 08 but still told them it was a good idea to have a lot of leverage. They went along with it, and here we are today.

>implying Germany and its economy depend on Deutsche Bank

uhhhh yeah dude if DB goes down you're going to have major problems.

Commerzbank and Bayern can only absorb so much of them should an emergency acquisition and recap occur.

The bigger problem is the fact that DB going down completely wrecks other EU members.

It's not just about Germany, it's about how Germany's financial sector fits into the rest of the global economy.

You're literally displaying the autism that I mentioned in this post here

May just advocated for a hard Brexit so UK probably knows what's up. I swear those Anglos still are top-notch at fucking over the Continent when it comes to finance.

If the EU breaks up, that might also explain the NATO build-up in the Baltics over the past 6 months. The EU used those countries to launder money through Deutsche Bank. If that foreign money dries up, those regions might be the first to revolt and create an opening for Russia.

CHECKED

>May just advocated for a hard Brexit so UK probably knows what's up
S P E C I A L F R I E N D S H I P

Mercuckel fag doesn't understand his own nation's economic system.

I love it how all Americans gather in a thread and discuss between themselves how great and powerful their nation is and how they hold all the keys to crashing Europe, while the reality is that their entire economy is in a critical state and has been since 2008, after Ben "deflation is evil therefor inflate forever lol" Bernanke emptied the last ammunition of the Fed in bailing your economy, which lead to a mediocre result at best.

You applied a bandage to a melting nuclear reactor that's been melting since 2000. DB's crisis is nothing compared to the general dysfunction of your economy. We're all into this together thanks to how the global economy works so stop sucking each other's dicks.

>a nice leaf get
VERY GOOD LAD

>If it goes too far, Trump has a dead man's switch that'll tear down the EU banking system and its markets.
no Trump loses virtually everything to settle creditors
he will be homeless
and the Russians that been propping his empire for decades will watch him twist in the wind
who has the goods on who?
it ain't the Dondon
>Pending Fed settlement over $630M money laundering scheme in NY
Trump fired the federal attys of New York because of the investigations with Deutsche Bank
Trumps can't hide the inevitable

anyone up for some summertime false flag events?
check out NorK and what will happen to the ill fated (Fukushimaed) USS Ronald Reagan

history does repeat itself because tptb suck at being novel.

No reply required
None will be given
enjoy your god emperor of chaos

yikes, sweetpea, yer drunk or oxytocin is coursing krautveins post ramada inn achmed hammertime analove sesh. pay denbts

GET READY

hahahaha you braindead

god bless trump.

WUZ

I'm more than ready user, I have a large house in a village surrounded by good land and free natural water flowing next to it which I filter. Bring it on kikes

>America pay back your debts!
*parks three carriers in your back yard*

>Germany pay back your debts!
*grabs broom*

>monroe doctrine
most bulgars are milsim, right?

Most of this will be netted off against itself. We should find the net exposure.

so... trump threatens with jew values... Bank goods?
So Trump deals with Arabs?
So Trump says hes fine with Israel and loves it.
So Trumps daughter is with a jew?
PLEASE POL! I WISH MORE RANT

Nah, the 10% "muslim" population in Bulgaria is Turkicized Bulgarians who have Turkish names and speak Turkish (thanks to the Ottoman empire and their offers of free land if you convert), and because of that they feel the need to sign themselves as muslims. The reality is that they're very secular and break the rules of the Quran on a daily basis. I've yet to meet a bulgarian turk who doesn't eat pork or doesn't drink alcohol because of religion

gud lug predicting our next move

all the replies plus high level bribes and coercion

>The EU used those countries to launder money through Deutsche Bank.

More like the Germans used the EU as a way for DB to launder money through those countries. But yeah, basically the same thing I guess.

This is the kind of shit that starts WW3.

Good luck, I don't even know where to start on that.

Supposedly DB's books are a lot better looking now and major FIs have reduced their exposure but I'm not so sure I believe them.

>Bernanke
thanks for allowing me to post this in an appropriate context

U
P
S
E
T
UPSET?

threats of different countries
a severance from europe
look at the curent leaders...
europe is cucked.america will be with the radicals in this world.
Then a big question mark.
After that china will rise from its silent obsevation point.

On the dl, there's a lot of agriland buying in Romania and other Ostblock cunts like Poland, al ot foreigners from EU but also "chinese" "panamanian" and other front companies,sound like someone is dumping the euro into something palpable and this includes land
There was a story about it a while back,some farmers complained that the owner would not sell some of that land to them but then investigators found he sold the land to another party at half what the farmers were offering,who does that?

oh and most important:
the jew managed to break ties from white people all over the world

>JEWISH BANK

PALS4EVER

?
BANK BANK

sinoman can't even control its' nork experiment.

the amerians are shit (((Deutsche))) Bank

Wrong

this!

"Short DB..."

Who TF is "trump"?

Can somebody at shareblue enlighten me?

These poor German bastards have been forced to pay debts since the world war eras. When will the cuckery learn?

all they money went straight to Israel FYI you nigger mongrel

man.
its just a puffer.
against south k.
if! u truly believe that the threats against europe are real then good night.
I see u have problems in n.america with blacks vs. whites.
BUT
if u let some shitposters raise this crap then its good bye with the white race, all the world can be itself but whites all over the world are racists for trying to be themselves.

BANKS are cancer.
and when u see someone threaten some other on with it, they are jewish cancer.
can u deny TRUMPS heavy influece with JIZZràel?
We need to stay together
(and hey, rescue sweden9

You don't know how any of this works.

Db is just a play, like VW was just a play (emmision scandal) and like Apple and Facebook crackdowns in Europe are just a play.

It's a play to get them to pay fines. They've been doing this forever.

The problem for Germany is that Deutsche is effectively the German bank. It holds directorships on the boards of most of Germany's major corporations and is the primary counterparty to most too. Therefore it's more intricately involved in the German economy than any American bank is in America or British bank is in Britain. This means everyone believes the German state will never let it fail because whole regions of German industry would fail too. Unfortunately for the Germans the US knows this and milk Deutsche dry at every opportunity. And given it's an investment bank with dodgy practices there's lots of opportunity.

This is correct. It seems to be America's business model now.

I know right

>implying $7B is enough to tip Deutsche Bank over

Deutsche Bank was able to raise new capital through share issues earlier this year.

That means nobody in the financial world thinks Deutsche is actually going to keel over in the next 24 months, fine or not.

CRASHING THE GERMAN ECONOMY
WITH NO SURVIVORS

i'm ready to watch it all burn.
for sovereignity.
for the power to manifest our own destiny again.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_VTvQLAfaE

If you aren't familiar with the extent of Trump's increasing leverage over his adversaries then I take it you aren't familiar with George Webb's research and journalism.

TRUMP IS OF JEWISH GERMAN ORIGIN

groundwar on the rhine when? control is illusory, this is teh skypes' weakness. sweetinn can only be learned from at this point. divisive cultural phenomena here are hyped--czech our prison stats then my digi ts. follow texas' model

hi can u please write this in a more "non native undesrstanding manner?"

that isn't covered in the video

> for several very valid reason
And then doesnt go on to list them
Fuck bruh

sry bro :( i really did not understand u

be smart and google

Damn it feels good to make a country that is 28 times larger than us feel so insecure. Pretty.. efficient

>trade deficit still owed to us
holy shit krautposters are seriously this fucking dumb?

nein. es tut mir leid für die amerikaner dass sie so scheisse wie spielbälle benutzt werden. Die politik ist der Mist, die Menschen sind super!