Kalergi plan becomes mainstream in the Netherlands, thread 2

First thread: Ok Sup Forums, so this is what happened: A tweet was made about the Kalergi plan on the Twitter feed of one of our euro-sceptic political parties, Forum voor Democratie. It was read by the top adviser of the political party and he tweeted about it too.

Afterwards they wrote a whole piece about it in a major national newspaper which couldn't debunk it: volkskrant.nl/binnenland/is-forum-voor-democratie-een-extreem-rechtse-partij~a4497323/

The consequence? Ten thousands of people know about the Kalergi plan now. And all celebrities kniw about it too.

Now some people on the political left which opposes him is defending Kalergi by propagating the ethnic genocide of white people

Screencap: i.4cdn.org/pol/1496178682636.png

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5NWxFcwc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106530390/#106530390
youtu.be/gdH_zt8H6zQ?list=PL7FGjpsT0ed8qxITu1UVlzaJbGd4388ge
youtu.be/jgGP_evkvOk
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.shtml
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/execsum.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union
youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g
youtu.be/HHT3Pe39UQg?list=PL7FGjpsT0ed8qxITu1UVlzaJbGd4388ge
un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/migration.htm
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/11/12/europes-refugee-crisis-and-the-kalergi-plan-for-white-genocide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Harpending
paneuropa.org/gb_int/organisation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Pastebin here for all your translational needs: pastebin.com/5NWxFcwc

Thanks

Kalergi plan is specific.
Although there are many different races, notice the race and gender combination that gets pushed in mainstream society:
White male/Asian female.
Black male/White female.

Notice the rates of suicide, drug abuse, and other emotional problems of above mixes.
Doesn't seem to happen to other types of mixes.

Bump with Sup Forums.
No, it is not me in the screencap.

Bump

Go to bed, Thierry. Stop shitposting, you're a kamerlid now.

let the relevant redpill dump commence

Stap in, lul. We verbreken de glijdraden!

ONZE JONGEN!

Thierry gaat nog eens heel groot worden.

Just read about this fag
>Though not himself a Jew according to Wikipedia, Kalergi extolled a kind of Jewish supremacism, characterizing Jews as “a spiritual nobility of Europe” — “a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit” formed just “when Europe’s feudal aristocracy became dilapidated,” in the crucible of antisemitism wherein “Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process.”
Every fucking time. Do not rest brothers. This fight is unrelenting and undeniable. Harden yourselves and give every waking moment of your lives to save our people. The white race must survive and the Jews must all be killed. It is us or them. They wanted this war and we will give them a war they will regret.

Because the plan was to islamify the west in the first place. The kikes are just helping, but muds have been trying since forever. Remember Jerusalem?

Funny thing is that in the times of Kalergi, humans id not know much about genetics and epigenetics in depths. There was not much mixing in greater scales happening in the world and the effects of this were largely unknown.
And this is why his plan is backfiring and not working at all and bring societal collapse we are seeing now.
Instead of happily ruling above mongrels the planners are stuck dealing with retards who are largely useless and unrulable.

This weakness of the Kalergi plan is now exploited by whoever who can into memes.

Guess why safe spaces?

I'm all sorts of confused now.

Why. Why why why do you fuckers have to be right?

>conspiracy by jewish neo-aristocrats is real
>born a slave so my parents generation can retire in style
>Kalergi plan turned out be the EU's plan all along

If the South African genocide of Afrikaans happens, the world's reaction to that will probably determine my despair levels.

Heeft iemand een link naar de tweet? Kan hem niet vinden.

Can we have an English translation of the article for all anons who dont read toothpaste plox

Heeft hij verwijderd na ophef

>pastebin.com/5NWxFcwc
I would like to say you are magnificent bean and your waffles are better than Belgium

Die is verwijderd

>why is Sup Forums always right?
Truly it is our curse. Go buy a rifle and learn to shoot it. It's a skill you'll need.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106530390/#106530390

South African genocide of Afrikaans happens
it will be a major victory for the globalist
we have to wake up the world to their plan and this is a great start - God I wish I could help south Africa

Anonymous5 has LITERALLY never been right about anything. He doesn't drop knowledge bombs as such, more like he posts regularly trying to redpill people.

Fuck off JIDF and don't worry the traitors to the white race will be killed along side their Jewish filth.

This is now a NatSoc truth thread.
>youtu.be/gdH_zt8H6zQ?list=PL7FGjpsT0ed8qxITu1UVlzaJbGd4388ge
(Music)
>youtu.be/jgGP_evkvOk
(Red Pill on the Holocaust)

1 year ago I still thought this shit was stupid, turns out Hitler was right.

I posted that as a joke

glad you made this thread OP. ive been posting about this a lot this month. this is what the whole migration crisis and destabilisation of the middle east was about.

replacement migration sanctioned by the UN and carried out by the EU:
>un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.shtml
>un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/execsum.pdf

the man behind the idea and his plan for the future of europe
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future

origins of the EU, an idea founded by Kalergi himself
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union

how do we make this blow up? people need to find out about this sinister plan.

>youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g
(How the united States and the West has been subverted by communist spies starting in the 1950s a horrifying trend that has been heavily accelerated by Jewish groups.)
>youtu.be/HHT3Pe39UQg?list=PL7FGjpsT0ed8qxITu1UVlzaJbGd4388ge
(More music)

> tfw you were 10 and father taught you to shoot shotgun.
> tfw you were 13 and father taught you to shoot rifle
> tfw you were 15 when you first were given hold of pistol and learned to shoot with it

It was surreal to live in little Estonian village in the Soviet times. It was state within state.

I can shoot from hip.
And throw a 8-inch nail into bullseye from 7 meters.

not only the EU but the UN too un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/migration.htm

OP how do you suggest we get this out to the masses? the information is hiding there in plain sight.

>Why. Why why why do you fuckers have to be right?
because we can handle the truth

bumpin

Why can't these people accept that declining population might be a good thing in the long run? They spent years telling us that "WE NEED TO HAVE LESS PEOPLE ON THE PLANET, IT IS UNSUSTAINABLE" only to tell them "OH SHIT YOUR POPULATION IS GONNA DECLINE, HERE OVERDOSE ON SOME CULTURAL ENRICHMENT". And for christ sakes, the population with balance out. It's not like it would be a continual decline into extinction.

De tweet is verwijderd, maar dit is het artikel wat hij tweette: fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/11/12/europes-refugee-crisis-and-the-kalergi-plan-for-white-genocide/

How did the Leftist media try to debunk it and how did they fail, Dutchie?

This.

Reminder that Kalergi was a hapa lmao

Spread this. Schulz is a Kalergi Fanboy.

All EU bigwings are. It is a cult.

Bump. Lets get that Overton window shifted.

Why do these fuckers admit it so readily? If I were running a conspiracy, I would not name-drop people that drive conspiracyfags nuts.

exactly, it makes no sense. its unsustainable. if left alone population numbers would eventually plateu and fall to a maintainable level.

population decline is a good thing.
>more resources
>more housing
>employers have to compete with each other for employees which means higher wages
>smaller clasroom sizes which means better quality education
>etc, etc

its all a fucking ploy

of course he is, the whole of the EU are

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future
I looked up that up, and I found a guy opposed to that theory.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Harpending Of fucking course the SPLC says he's a scientific racist.

And we know why. They want to be the kings of the City on the Hill. It's hard for me to replay Deus Ex. It's getting too real for me.

>>origins of the EU, an idea founded by Kalergi himself
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union

You need to link the actual current website, otherwise it looks like some historical relict, instead of an organization that's alive and well in pretty much all European countries:

paneuropa.org/gb_int/organisation.html

With this, you can see what the branch in their country is doing, what kind of events they're organizing, who are they supporting or being supported by, and so on.

thats pretty great that he has mentioned this, but I almost feel sorry for him that mentioning such a basic thing is considered to be a big deal in normiville. Jesus I hate the normies so much.

Reality is nearly a nightmare as to how retarded it is. People, even in politics, at the highest echelons are so goddamn stupid. They are mongoloids and therry should know that there is a vast treasure trove that can be unleashed upon these retards if he desires it to be so.

These fools only know how to use censorship, they have no idea how actual freedom of speech works. They basically only use 0.3% of what proper public discourse. Politics on itself is frozen and stupid.

imagine if people talked about stuff like link related

youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E

and these youtube vids are now also old. I have gone through much more. Politics, MSM is more or less frozen and only responds to a select few jews and dumbtards.

>Dante and Kant in the same category as some deranged leftist

Coudenhove kalergi btw was the one kind of journalist we all love here
>"Trends and clothing"
>"unqualified ramblings about how society shoud look like"

its unbelievable
I read onto these people alot the last 5 years
they existed ALWAYS in europe, but they were always laughed at and riduculed, just in the last 50 years people actually took them serious and even think of these people as some sort of intellectual authority

For the past year I've just felt like screaming and never stopping. The grunts on the American left don't seem to comprehend that their actions have done more to revitalize what they claim to hate because of how retarded they're acting. I really don't understand how the American left in one breath can say "I support worker's rights" while saying "I support unregulated immigration" without comprehending that the latter hurts the former. Or how I feel bad for making my sister cry when I try to explain to her basic human behavior and how it doesn't live up to her liberal fantasies.

i didnt even know they had a current website, i thought it pretty much was a relic of the past. i just wanted to highlight it's origins, thanks for the link though

Its just unreal how vast the difference is between us and them. They think that a couple of sentences, a couple of lines, barely a magazine worth of mental thoughts is what constitutes a soul.

but what we have is something more like an encyclopedia collection. With additional commentary. Hard copies that barely fit even in a mediocre family home.

These people have no creativity, I barely even consider them to be human. These people never have thoughts, never once read far into wikipedia, or gone to the deep end of the weird part of jewtube. They have never formulated anything of a weird or a original insult, or thought of a unconventional way to solve a problem.

And yet these people get top tier salaries. Reality really is absurd that these frozen automatons can exist and call themselves human.

Politics, tv and normies in general are a fucking farce, a joke laughing in our general direction. God we need a war to remove them, a great genocide.

I hate that stupid faggot.

Women.
Try live with one some decades.

You should see how I and my waifu discuss feminism and the exploitable flaws of the women and men.

there is a logical mistake in this pic : the trooper handles a 200 kg shell .

That's why the EU needs to dissolve.

Haven't you ever watched a stongman contest?
Did you miss all the suggestions here for you to lift?
Do you think that übermench does not exist?

Logic is performed on information available for
processing.
And art can be illogical in order to provoke your thought.

This.

EU "evolved" into cult. There is no room for democracy and freedom any more.

> removing normies
Why? What happened to humble teaching?

Thanks breh! Have a hot broad!

Dutch have always been pretty redpilled about the EU, i really don't know where this comes from.

>Now some people on the political left which opposes him is defending Kalergi by propagating the ethnic genocide of white people
Shocking.
You can't really tell that he is half japanese from the pictures unless you know beforehand that he is.

The dutch also have been bending over to maroccans and other assorted non-whites for decades.

>You can't really tell that he is half japanese from the pictures unless you know beforehand that he is.
It might be his lower half.

>Coudenhove-Kalergi was married three times: to Ida Roland (1887–1951), to Alexandra Gräfin von Tiele-Winkler (1896–1968), and to Melanie Benatzky-Hoffmann (1909–1983). His known children were Ida's daughter Erika and Alexandra's son Alexander, both of whom were his step-children
>both of whom were his step-children
He was an anti-white numale before it was common, had his wifes son and everything.

This.

>Why do these fuckers admit it so readily
They think they've already won.
>dear-white-people.jpg

Because stupid people keep watching CNN or vote Merkel and then scream terror when they get mown down by a mudslime in a shopping mall.

Sup Forums is a many shit things, but that is not us.
We're the dirty dozen, with neckbeards and all.

this. well they havent won just yet

can someone post the pic where it explained that Esperanto is the language that will be imposed once kalergi plan is completed?

also I know nobody here gives a fuck but kalergi plan is nearing its final stages in argentina, now we have mestizos in TV ads (which used to be a safe haven so to speak)

mestizos went from being 10% in the early 1900s to being 70% rn, plus all the immigrants from africa, bolivia, chile, uruguay,mexico,colombia,peru and other parts of south america.

Nothing will change until people start killing politicians.

shut up idiot, surely you are a member of the neighborhood flag party, fucking racist

Keep me posted.

That really wouldn't make sense at all.

>tfw due to the state argentina is in rn i cant tell wether this guy is serious or not