/LIG/ - Linda Ives General, So Many Shills

Linda is real, real is Linda.
Truth is more beautiful than lies.
Bust out that AutismTM.
Let's help a mother and take away the hater's excuses.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
> Kids see some stuff. Wind up suicides.
> Linda was in the 80s and 90s.
> Clintons used to control the media.
> Internet.
> Linda hears of POL being AWESOME
> Linda is from ARKANSAS

We may have hit some nerve or something. Don't say word, or reply to SHILLS or FAKERS.

Mandatory reading:
Original Linda >> 127749412
Second Linda >> 127749412

Backstory from baneposter
>> 127667947

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWF5SRGEGIs
youtube.com/watch?v=ow0yPO8g9YA
idfiles.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=JEhzdZvQ1WM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Links cause FUCKED

Mandatory reading:
Original Linda >> 127749412
Second Linda Backstory from baneposter

bump

>Original Linda
>Second Linda

>Original Linda →
>Second Linda →
Bump

Thanks for making this, OP.

Part 1
From the Original Thread:
My name is Linda Ives and I am asking for your help. In 1987, my son Kevin was murdered along with his friend Don Henry after witnessing a drug drop in Arkansas. I have devoted the last 30 years of my life trying to bring the killers to justice.

The case was covered up on the local, state, and federal level from the very beginning. Many of you will be familiar with the case as it was a huge story at the time prompting thousands of articles, television shows, news segments, and documentaries, two of which were on the show Unsolved Mysteries.

Much more information has been uncovered including ground breaking information over the last couple of years. But the local and national media, that was once helpful in reporting on this story, has joined in the cover up by censoring it completely.
60 minutes sent a producer here back when Clinton ran for his first term as president and was getting negative publicity. Remember the segment where they did a fluff piece for him that saved his candidacy? Evelyn Lee, the producer spent 2 or 3 days here with Jean Duffey and I on the pretext of doing a segment on Kevin and Don. We spent hours and hours with her going through the case and showing her documents. When she was about to leave, she told us that she had been sent here to do a hit piece to discredit us but after looking at evidence she could not and would not do that to me. That was the end of the 60 minutes segment.

Last April our local channel 16 came out and filmed and spent hours with me to do a segment on the confession of Sharline Wilson. A retired detective was also here. A reporter told me she would be in touch about when it was to air but I did not hear from her so I contacted her. She said they had decided to hold it until May for sweeps week.

Continued...

More backstory at 28:30

Part 2
From the original thread:

May came and went so I tried contacting her again, got no response from her all summer. I left a pretty to the point message and she texted me saying she had been very busy all summer and she was sorry, but they would not be airing the story. End of that.

The cover up is ongoing. In 2015, a retired homicide detective, who was working the case, learned that police were in possession of a confession letter from one of the killers. They had not even bothered to interview her or anyone else she named as having been there the night of the murders. The letter describes in great detail what happened on the night my son Kevin and his friend Don were murdered and, most importantly, her statement matches the evidence in the case. We also learned there was DNA evidence they had not even bothered to have tested.

The case has been blocked by our local prosecutor as well as by federal prosecutors. The current Sheriff in charge of the case is the nephew of Dan Harmon, who is the chief suspect in the murders. Harmon was the district prosecutor and also appointed special prosecutor in this case. He used his position to orchestrate the coverup. Also, our current governor, Asa Hutchinson, was a federal prosecutor who thwarted the federal investigation into the Barry Seal/ CIA Mena drug smuggling operation in the 80s.

The case is also being blocked from moving forward by multiple United States intelligence agencies including the FBI, the CIA, and likely others as well. They have either ignored my FOIA requests or have returned documents that have been redacted heavily enough to make them useless.

Continued...

Correction to post...
More backstory at 24:30:

Pt.3
Before I continue, I would like to provide sources for my claims. Please archive these videos and other information so it does not disappear. Please download the files locally on your hard drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ow0yPO8g9YA [Open]
idfiles.com/

Book: The Boys on the Tracks: Death, Denial, and a Mother's Crusade to Bring Her Son's Killers to Justice by Mara Leveritt
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Since the justice system and the media have failed me, I am asking you for help. There is still more to be investigated and more awareness of this case must be raised before law enforcement is forced to act.

I have a few public statements and requests that I would like to make to certain groups and individuals. If POL/Reddit/Voat can help make sure that this information gets to them, I would be forever grateful.

To the patriots at Judicial Watch: Please consider taking on my case. As experienced FOIA request experts, I believe you can help shed light on this important case.

To Wikileaks: Please ask whistle blowers to send you information on the case.

To alternative media: I am willing to do interviews with journalists who have large audiences.

To Seth Rich's family: I am sorry for your loss. I have been there and I know your pain and frustration. I do not know what happened to Seth, but I do know what happened to my son and I know why justice never came.

I let the investigators of the case do their job. I trusted their expertise, experience, and motives. I didn't find out till years later that the same people who were so kind to me, who were supporting me and reassuring me, were actually involved in covering up the murder of my son.

I was told over and over again by them to not do or say anything publicly that would hurt the case. So even when my intuition told me that something was off, I held my tongue. I fear you might be victims to the same manipulative tactics that were used on me.

>I was told over and over again by them to not do or say anything publicly that would hurt the case. So even when my intuition told me that something was off, I held my tongue. I fear you might be victims to the same manipulative tactics that were used on me.

Pretty powerful stuff. I hope the parents of Seth Rich heed your advice.

Lets get #justice4linda trending. Tweet to wikileaks and judicial watch. Lets go!

why care? go to sleep

This just does not seem to be gaining traction.

still here watching this docu to get a list of names
youtube.com/watch?v=JEhzdZvQ1WM

Seth was murdered a year ago, this is a cold case from 30 years ago. Autism is only so powerful.

yeah this is getting slid

bump

fuck off

uh, user, what's with the colored squares?

It got your attention, didn't it?

Bump

bump

Bump for exposure of injustice and corruption

Keep bumpin for justice
Keep Rollin for DIGITS
Keep digging up those clues

Fuck the Clinton's BUMP

Bump, guys lets hrlp her out

We're here for you Linda. Going to start working on this now for you. Unfortunately there are a lot of operations going on that we are working on and we lack focus at the moment.

Bump for hope

Not going to get shit trending anywhere today. Kathy Griffin engineered distraction has stolen the news cycle today.

I guarantee a few guys will pick this up around 1am and work it through the night. That's when Sup Forums shines the brightest. It just needs to stay in the catalog until the late night notices it.

Agreed user...
Linda, this is going to have to wait a little bit. We will not forget this, and we appreciate you coming here asking for help. I'm reviewing and compiling information to assist on this. Don't be discouraged, and keep believing that this mystery will be solved. Very important to keep the faith in this.