The Next Stock Market Crash Will Be Blamed On Trump But It's The Fed's Fault

>A stock market crash is coming, and the Democrats and the mainstream media are going to blame Donald Trump for it even though it won’t be his fault. The truth is that we were headed for a major financial crisis no matter who won the election. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is up a staggering 230 percent since the lows of 2009, and no stock market rally in our history has ever reached the 10 year mark without at least a 20 percent downturn. At this point stocks are about as overvalued as they have ever been, and every other time we have seen a bubble of this magnitude a historic stock market crash has always followed. Those that are hoping that this time will somehow be different are simply being delusional.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/05/30/The-Next-Stock-Market-Crash-Will-Be-Blamed-On-Trump-But-Its-The-Feds-Fault

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-30/next-stock-market-crash-will-be-blamed-trump-it-will-be-feds-fault

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-next-stock-market-crash-will-be-blamed-on-donald-trump-but-it-will-be-the-federal-reserves-fault-instead

Other urls found in this thread:

multpl.com/shiller-pe/
youtube.com/watch?v=HhWwkQxG86M
investopedia.com/news/sp-500-overvalued-almost-every-metric/
reuters.com/article/us-sec-etfs-idUSKBN17Z009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.
I've been saying this ever since QE1. Once a republican takes office (((they))) will kick the leg out from under the table.

Yep. Bump.

No, the republicans will take the blame.

Yup. I've been saying this since all that hype about the shemitah.

Well he said it himself during campaign. But he hoped it would pop before he wins.

>Since November 7th, the Dow is up by about 3,000 points. That is an extremely impressive rally, and President Trump has been taking a great deal of credit for it.

>But perhaps he should not have been so eager to take credit, because what goes up must come down.

>This stock market bubble was not primarily created by Barack Obama, Donald Trump or any other politician. Rather, the Federal Reserve was primarily responsible for creating it by pushing interest rates all the way to the floor during the Obama era and by flooding the financial system with hot money during several stages of quantitative easing.

>But now the economy is slowing down. Economic growth on an annual basis was just 0.7 percent during the first quarter, and yet the Federal Reserve is talking about raising interest rates anyway.

>The Federal Reserve also raised interest rates in a slowing economy in the late 1930s, and that had the effect of significantly extending the economic problems during that decade.

Bump.
I've been saying this ever since QE1. Once a democrat takes office (((they))) will kick the leg out from under the table.

life is never flat
so does stock market

Trump is a commie? Why shouldn't I blame him for a derpet smash?

Trump would be blamed if Maxine Waters fell and broke her hip in her own home.

the crash will come when it is obvious that the reforms and incentives that trump is pushing will simply not be allowed by congress regardless of who is in power. once that reality hits, the market will crash back to reality. trump, will ironically not take the blame, but he will be able to smack others around with the blame for their inaction. this will be what determines the 2018 elections. none of his agenda will pass before then, period. kikes are fully in control right now and the only power he has is to set things in motion.

that's why trump is trying to bring down the EU first, before our stock market crashes.
that way he can blame it all on the eurocucks

see

multpl.com/shiller-pe/

Invest in Tickers: JNUG, USLV, UGLD

Stocks are 75% overvalued. OP is not a fag. I'm glad Sup Forums isn't as dumb as I thought it was

It was a dumb move on Trump's part for taking the credit for the stock market rally. Now people will blame him even harder when it crashes.

Trump will blame the crash on the "government shutdown." But under his new Tax policies the economy should recover even stronger.

What about the VIXes?

Yeah, that always struck me as an odd move. I would think a guy like him would be savvy enough to know better. But maybe that's just some kind of 7D Uno threat to the bankers or he just figures most people have goldfish memories, or whatever else.

Hardly the first time he blurted something out that seemed like kind of a dumb thing to say at the time.

When is going to happen?
Will it also effect the house market because I'm about to buy my first house.

when this goes, we all go.

horrible time desu
it'll crash in a year or so

lol yes everyone hold JNUG for a year

>tfw economy crashes, (((corporate media))) blames Trump. Trump abolishes the FED, extinguishes the debt and reinstates the power of coinage with the Treasury in accordance with the U.S. constitution.

give us the date

Very risky. However if you watch it 24/7 and get a good spot price right when the crash happens you will be rewarded greatly. I've personally invested mostly in silver - Total underdog precious metal of our age. Its modern applications and volatility (sharing the same market as gold) makes it the safest bet imo. Right when the crash is at its peak I'm going to sell off and reinvest in land (as it will be cheap then) + cryptos. I suggest y'all do the same

>brings back the gold standart
but yes seems like its his current plan.

the algos won't let the p/e hit 30
i think it's already begun
just needs a catalyst

Relevant video.
youtube.com/watch?v=HhWwkQxG86M

Thanks brother, good luck to you

hopefully you got a fixed rate. no worries you can refinance that shit when it crashes to get a better rate or you would of lost your job and you can do a loan modification.

Niggas won't crash the market because they aren't sure if Trump will bail them out.

buy gold and silver yo

I work in finance and I talk to people who have seen it all. You can screencap this

It will be in october and it will probably be a 25-30% fall for u.s. stocks.

They don't want it to be too early in Trump's presidency, it needs to happen deep enough that they can make a case that it's a direct result of his policies

Probably deutsche bank at this point.
Or an oil price surge. Point is that the fed will have to raise rates first otherwise we're entering truly uncharted territory

related: tribulation starts September 23

The algo's aren't looking at 5y p/e at all. the late 90s got 5y p/es in the 40s

ACTUALLY. THIS.
Nobody knows the feds influence on the economy. Most people don't even know that the FED isn't Federal, pretty fucked up eh. If it were federal, it would be public. Just like the shadow government, everything is hidden behind a giant façade.

The fed has been doing actually quite good work over the years. I only don't know what they are up to right now with there near 0 interest and massive market inflation

They have already have 3 times and will twice more this year

SELL SELL SELL!

and how after match will look ?in global perspective?all the savings evaporated,martial law,food stamps?

The 20s had the automobile
The 90s had the internet revolution
Both technologies were once in a generation inventions that forever changed the rate of economic expansion
The current boom we're going through is a dead cat bounce
App startups aren't enough to get the p/e to the 40s again
That's why Uber/SnapChat were such big letdowns

Retail closings will mount.
Credit cards will default at an unheard of rate.
October.

Get ready for the 2nd Great Depression.

Is Trumps "audit the fed" an order to us?

No.

If there is a market correction a well diversified portfolio can except to lose about 10%, which will be regained quite quickly anyway

The (((international banking clique))) is going to end up in a game of chicken with Trump. When they try to pin the crash on him he'll be put into a position to name the bank. No doubt his occasional quips revering Andrew Jackson serve as a bit of a warning shot

2010s have machine learning, AI and automation.

People in this thread are talking about an equity bubble, but most of the gains in equities have been driven by companies like amazon, google and facebook which all have incredible new technology and intagible capital, of the likes which we've never seen

Why October?
If I were Trump, I would pop off some shit with
NK or Iran.
Let the market correct overnight about 10% then ride the wave of the war economy
That'll last a good 2-3 years and kick the can to another President

investopedia.com/news/sp-500-overvalued-almost-every-metric/
As to you. For NEETS with cash I suggest you do the same investing in gold and silver, then switching to tickers: JDST, DSLV, tech stocks/indexes that pay dividends at the peak of the recession. You'll never have to work a day in your life. It's a good time to buy land as well.

>implyimg Trump and Bannon haven't known this and have been planning.

Yes but a 1% rate isn't much. You need a lot more I would say, to pull stocks down. The question is basically do rates work incrementally and relatively or in an absolute way. Is it the % rise or the absolute rise we should look at

How do we profit off of the crash? If a person owns no stock right now, would buying an inverse mutual fund be a good idea right now?

Not a chance.

People are working, shit is good.

Illegals are being deported and jobs are being freed up.

This isn't a bubble, it's just what it looks like when America is working.

That's bullshit. Machine learning/AI/automation are really in its infancy. Their effects aren't as far reaching as the automobile or the PC. In a good 20-30 years, yes I can see that being the next big thing.
You're just shilling for more shekels
Fuck off leaf, the crash is coming

I suspect this is exactly what is going to happen.

If Deutsche Bank rolls over and dies won't that be particularly bad for Europe?

>sell sell sell
Okay, Goldstein.

Y'all are retards. TPTB would never want to see a crash or severe recession with Trump in office. That would give him cover to look for scapegoats and have Americans rally behind him. Especially after peak SJWeimar.

The 0.25 rate is literally the only thing keeping the economy afloat. The truth is that America and the world never recovered from the last crash. Instead we've been just pumping more liquidity into the market to keep it from imploding. As a result, we're in a much bigger bubble today than we ever were in 2007. The whole system is total insanity and is going to come crashing down hard

>How do we profit off of the crash? If a person owns no stock right now, would buying an inverse mutual fund be a good idea right now?
bump.

anyone have an answer for this? What low risk ways can a person profit off of a stock market bust?

as if they arent the same

>implying it is sad to get rid of the Euro and get a potential revolution

You can buy triple or quadruple leveraged ETFs of the S&P 500 or Down Jones.

For example, if you buy a quadruple leveraged etf and the market crashes by 25%, you gain 100%.

Options and short selling are a potential too but those are probably much too expensive to play with unless you have >1million.

reuters.com/article/us-sec-etfs-idUSKBN17Z009

It's funny, when the economy picked up, people made sure to make it clear it was because of nigger Obama's policy from the last year, however, when it does crash,
They'll blame trump

>anyone have an answer for this? What low risk ways can a person profit off of a stock market bust?

Watch carefully and invest when everyone is freaking out. "Buy the Dip"

If you had bought at the bottom of the crash in 2009 you would have more than doubled your money today.

I am sitting on $40k I have stupidly not put in the stock market. I was waiting for a dip all of 2016, like a moron. I'm going to continue to be a moron until there is another big dip.

You can't market time. That's a fools game. Especially someone who doesn't know what they don't know.

Tech companies now are massively overvalued though, it's tech bubble #2 almost. These bigger companies have been buying out smaller ones for a lot of money. For fuck's sake, Notch, the fat cunt, got paid $2.5 billion for Minecraft. $2.5 billion!

It's really bad for everybody, since the markets are so linked.

>Never recovered
>0.25%
What was it, 0% between 2008 and 2015? I thought it would crash earlier, but a year and some back I saw some guy in TV, riding his bike down the financial district shouting "It's only going up!" at the camera he passed. When that sort of thing happens, you know it's balancing on the edge.

(Also, entire years showing negative divergence but still not crashing is beyond suspicious)

I should be more clear.... if you had invested in the SP 500 Index fund, considered one of the safest investments in the world, in 2009, you would have tripled your money today.

Put in $100k, have $300k today

Do oyu see??? Do you see?

The only safe investment for a normal person is slowly buying S&P 500 index funds through something like vanguard

Anything else is gambling

People were meme-ing a Deutsche bank crash in Sept 2015 and it still hasn't happened

He's said there's a collapse incoming that can't be helped back during a few of his primary rallies.

all major crashes happen in october when summer momentum is fading and big buyers start accelerating the sell off.

Only thing holding it are plunge teams across countries (fed, eu, jpn, cdn, brits)

There's so much they can inflate away before a storm hit.

In toronto the SELL signal is LIVE meaning, you bought early you are getting the call that "now is the time" both due to TAX that will be implemented and the imminent fact that no canadien can afford 1 million dollar 300 square feet apt.

This
Maybe blue chips

Kek, posting articles from zeroclue. You'd be bankrupt 10 time if you actually follow their investment (((advice))).

The next crash is coming from the same source, though it won't start in the housing market and I don't think American automakers will need another bailout. The banks will find out that they bought from and sold each other toxic assets in the form of student loan repayments or health insuerers and their bills.

By removing all the protections on Obamacare, in keeping the price artificially down by offsetting the costs at the state level with federal funds, you essentially allowed people to pay for a portion of their health care costs, which were cheaper as a result of across the board coverage, while the govt footed the rest, thereby stabilizing the market and ensuring in return that insurers could not charge without actually providing coverage. Nor could they suddenly ramp up prices.

Now, however, under Trumpcare, and possibly even this year, the federal govt will not guarantee those funds to the states. Insurers will be required to continue covering a very sick pool of people with no assistance in funding. The only way to offset that and keep investors from bailing is to A): Downsize and outsource and B): Charge more. Once health care truly becomes unaffordable, as in its either eat and pay rent or pay the bill on that surgery I needed, then people will shirk on paying their bills. We're already almost there. If people literally can't pay their bills then the insurers can't pay loans and then the banks own a suddenly bone dry market with huge debts. Just like the housing crisis.

Same thing could happen with Federal student aid. Less than half of borrowers made payments all last year. The market is being kicked down the road as people still believe it will eventually pay itself off instead of seeing the writing on the wall with dwindling incomes among college graduates.

Federal structures are going to be needed to fix these problems, Sup Forums, whether you like it or not. Someone is going to pony up tax dollars or we're going to hit a hard Depression.

It's a fishy business. But this in itself needs a catalyst before such a bank falls.

every single month now for the past 5 years hes been posting that the market is overheated and overvalued and we are headed for a colossal crash.

meanwhile everyone else has like quintupled there money since then

how such depression would look?the aftermatch i mean

>Now people will blame him even harder when it crashes.
Yeah they will try, but really, how the fuck could he create a crash? What could he possibly do to make everyone sell stocks at the same time?

The real reason it will happen is because the Fed will pull liquidity from the markets and force everyone to call in their margin debt, just like they did in 2008.

who are we to say tech is overvalued?

many traditional areas of the economy like retail and manufacturing are collapsing and being replaced with high tech.

high tech is posting terrific earnings and profits at a time when yields are low and good returns are hard to find.

the most common position at hedge funds right now is long on the nasdaq because companies like amazon, google, facebook etc. are just making retarded amounts of cash year in and year out proving to be great investments

>Trump says that the stock. Adler is overvalued...before election
>stock market crashes after election
>Trump gets blamed

Liberals when it happens "OMG THE STOCK MARKET TOTALLY MATTERS NOW I LOVE THE STOCK MARKET!

>who are we to say tech is overvalued?
It's not "we" who is saying it, it's the basic arithmetic that says so.

>Student loans arnt being paid
That cant be possible. they made it so even bankruptcy cant clear the debt! even your death doesnt free the cosigner from paying! they even get to garnish your wages, no matter how slight they are, for the repayment of student loans! how is it EVEN POSSIBLE that these lazy bones millennial aren't paying back their student loans?

It will happen and then even rural and suburban retards will vote democrat like in 08 unfortunately

I mean, looking at the graph around 2015-2016, it's hard to blame you for sitting on cash. Market was fucking wibbly-wobbly like crazy, with any moment looking like "this is the big one now". Even the day of Trump's election was supposedly going to bring a new recession according to a lot of people. Election night, market was down nearly 5% after market hours.

Who the hell knows anymore, I'm just putting in a few hundred a month and just cost-averaging. I don't give a fuck if some hedge-fund manager says I'm a "cuck" for playing it so safe.

all the biggest earners on the nasdaq (amazon, microsoft, google, apple, facebook) have been all the biggest earners on the us market this year.

if you dont want to own those you are retarded

>fascism and anti-schlomotism on the rise
>imminent wall st. financial crash
>German empire on the brink of collapse

>Jews ritualistically sacrifice the markets every 7 years.
>you will notice it didn't happen 2 years or so ago when it was scheduled to and has happened consistently all years prior
>it only didn't happen because there was a meme-blast of napalm and OC flooding the internet at the time, preventing it from happening.

So we've crashed a plane, memed a president into office and saved the world markets in the last 5 years. What other actual world events has Sup Forums influenced? I'm seriously asking. The phenomenon fascinates me.

>Not going to war with Germany just as a Fuck You

So, in that case, should I advise the people I know who do own stock to start selling off their stocks?

>Market crash in 2007-2008
Ok

>Market crash in 2000-2001
Ok

>Market crash in 1992-1993..............
Ummmmmmmmm

hold a steady job and wait up in cash
when street hawkers tell you to invest, avoid them
just look at what happened to bitcoin
lots of street hawkers when it was at $2,500 and it crashed to $2,000 overnight
be careful

I am of the opinion that a depression is coming one way or another and everything we did since the 2007 recession has only served to delay it. I hope everybody took that extra time we were given to prepare for it! (Most didn't, they are fucked)

See the last great depression, worldwide economic hardship.

yes absolutely.

have them liquidate their entire retirement account and put it into gold.

they will thank you bigly a year from now

how is it not his fault? hes the fucking president

it was obamas fault every time something happened so now its trumps turn

Well, I don't think Trump would be to keen to inject funds into sinking health care companies who charged more than they could feasibly get. That would be political suicide in front of the American people.

The Depression would really only kick in if he chose not to bring an injection of leveraged capital to the banks. That was Obama's strategy and has been the blueprint for handling crashes in Japan, Sweden, and Ireland when there have been hiccups.

If neither of those things happen I honestly can't say what will happen next. All the things you expect from a Depression, like pre-Nazi Germany or America of the '30s. High unemployment, low currency value, the American dollar would suffer the entire world as it falls in value, banks having to pull all their reserves (people's money) to plug holes.

Socially, I don't know. Our country is pretty armed and pissed off at our elite class, both political and economic. The one thing everyone can agree on is that something has got to give with the ultra-wealthy and ultra-powerful.

t. You can probably guess the industry in which I work.

DON'T YOU SEE THE TWO SAMPLE TREND YOU RETARD???

Bump. We're essentially already in a recession, (((the fed))) is just masking it with monetary bullshit. Trump is absolutely fucked if they do anything drastic