ITT: Photoshop/Gif Battle

Kathy Griffin posted a 12 second short video on Tweeter showing Donald Trumps severed head.

twitter.com/kathygriffin?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Have fun pedes
Also apologised

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/23/great-march-you-had-there-liberals-you-alienated-millions-of-regular-americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't that treasonous?

> being this desperate to stay relevant

I AM THE SENATE

I've just looked at the fb. It is being flooded by normies losing their shit. Its almost shut down by the amount of traffic. Is she an idiot? Surely her handlers could have seen this was taking things way to far.

I think Kathy has just destroyed her career.

PAAAAAAY ANTENTION TO ME!!!!!!

MEME ME

MEME ME DADDY!

I NEED A CAREER!

COLBERT DID IT!

Kathy Griffin is a Loser

I don't know, but Kathy Griffin took that way to far. She needs to take it down and have her career destroyed. Disgraceful imho

A fucking video man... I wonder how the bad bad, very evil losers will use this to their advantage as propaganda now.

B umm

N

Another tolerant leftist.

I'm surprised condemnation of this stupid stunt isn't all over pol. Spose people only care about nipplegate and cuck threads.

Hj

ha!

Anderson

Secret Service tweeted that they are "On it".

>pede
Why

When the 2020 election comes up, a huge compilation of leftists showing their hatred should be made viral, and it should include kathy griffins beheading, clinton talking about deplorables and basically reveal how much hatred leftists has for anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Dissavow

another entry

Donald Trump should start bringing severed heads of celebrities to press conferences and kick them into the crowd like beach-balls.

her career was already destroyed this was a ploy to get an invite on (((bill maher)))'s panel to hopefully get a few *you go girl* applause moments and leverage that to try and get a political/sketch comedy show on a satellite TV channel nobody watches

This is what I hoped would happen after Trump won. People are losing their fucking minds. It's beautiful.

Literally who?

that would be amazing

/r/ing a shoop of trump holding kathy griffins severed head

>I think Kathy has just destroyed her career.

We can only hope. She serves absolutely no purpose in anyone's life.

Kathy Griffin. Literally.

>just destroyed her career.

What career? Jesus she's been Z-list for years.

No - but it's guaranteed to get SS on your case.

Why is her face so long?

Can someone make one of Trump holding her severed head?

saleelul sawarim nasheedul ubah
wa darbul qitaly tariqul haya
fa baynaq tihamin yubidu tugha
wa kateem musawtim jamilun sadah

I'm waiting to see the one that has James Woods or Tim Allen using a severed Hillary or Elizabeth Warren head to wipe his ass with.

shes a tranny

Here ya go

>pedes
Hi Kathy, here to get some free publicity?

Is that the person Mr Garrison hates in an episode of South Park?

I was thinking that! Thank you!

Needs more blood and sinew dripping from her neck

Lets report her to the secret service for threats against the president.

I'm sure they are well aware by now

They are.

Nice!

Well
I should have a Twitter Ban coming up here pretty soon.
Not that I ever use it anyway
Nor do I care

A FUCKING LEAF!

nice

>Photoshop Battle

Jesus fuck go home Reddit.

An irrelevant comedienne trying to make herself relevant by acquiring the attention of the levant

My twitter ban is coming up soon
I don't really care.
I mean, who takes social media seriously

nice

I reported it as threatening violence.

>pedes
>leaf
>literally a r*dditor asking us to create content so he can post it on r*ddit saying "...and this is how le ebin Four-Chan \P.O.L. responded"
ffs

Nice, even better version. Good job

I thought she was already dead.

This broads whole bit was to self mock her own pathetic to drum up attention, and that was the gag of it, the ridiculous lenghts she would go to.
So now what? We're supposed to think she's making some sort of statement?
This shit isn't even worth talking about because by doing so we're making her relevant

she is getting utterly annihilated on social media. hope she loses what's left of her career

That is what ISIS would do. How are these people so fucking dumb?

you are 100% correct

So she's already back peddling on social media. Too late sweetheart, a 60 year old woman being edgy is cringe AF.

Enjoy your jail term Kathy Griffin.

The real crime here is her fucking face.

Decent

For a leaf

Not relevant in a positive way though. Yes she got attention, but probably not the kind she wanted.

literally who

Watch it Skinny Woman

what a dumb bitch

Okay now the left is just getting psychotically creepy. I assume Jews are responsible for this somehow. Should we all just try to hose them down at this point?

when you dont know how to meme and fail in the process

Lefties losing thier shit
Get fucked

No. 1. Learn what the fucking definition of treason is you maple nigger.
2. If it was then every republican hick would be in jail for doing the same to barry

>I assume Jews are responsible for this somehow
Chelsea Clinton already swooped in to save the day and remind goyim that this is WRONG even though her mom eats people and her dad rapes kids.

>so much for the tolerant left!

Looks like you have multiple pictures of a single example and one picture of something in Iran

Great evidence.

Also you fail to recognize a key aspect here, threatening Trump is okay with the mainstream, while it wasn't okay with Obama.

>"Hey guys if you vote me in, there will be change, hope for change, we can do it together and America's going to be amazing with all this change coming."
>3 years later
>10 trillion in debt

Shit I'd be pissed too.

Just this morning I was arguing with my stinky hippy cousin when she's accusing Trump of "inspiring" Portland Bloodbath Bernie Bro, with his rhetoric.
What the fuck is this shit?

Just needs some blood on it

>my fans

lol, she actually thinks anyone remembers her

Except entire hick towns were marching with these lynching signs/pictures.

In this case, it's just one d-list hag.

There's a difference between entire towns and one bitch online.

This was recently after Obama got elected, big difference.

>entire towns
Proofs

I am an old fag (38) I can not remember a fucking thing this woman has done.
Except the Episode of South Park from the 90s
But then again

There is an entire Generation of twitter users that have not watched south park back in 1999.
So this cunt really is irrelevant

>Except entire hick towns were marching with these lynching signs/pictures.
Proof or it didn't happen.

Imagine any other present it would be acceptable to do this to. There have never been any, because it's not about the individual president, it's about treating the office and the democratic structures behind it with a smidge of respect.

In the present climate, this is more seditious propaganda than it is art, and is easily interpreted as a call for violence. No wonder Griffin's panicking in that video. She could be facing legal repercussions.

Also, when the fuck did Griffin get so old? She's aged like 20 years in the last 5.

fuck off newfag we're not gonna upboat your epin le topedge tweets

>entire towns

Source?

Also, it's more than just Kathy Griffin, remember when Madonna said she'd like to see the White House blown up?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/23/great-march-you-had-there-liberals-you-alienated-millions-of-regular-americans

>pedes

REEEEEE STOP

>Except the Episode of South Park from the 90s
kek I was thinking the same thing but then I remembered it was Kathy Lee Gifford, which I'm pretty sure is a different person

Be sure to remind her that as a shi'ite you feel this is extremely insensitive to the victims of ISIS torture, and that as a Mexican you feel it is extremely insensitive to the victims of cartel violence, and as a Jew this is like anuddah Shoah, and as a queer person of color this is bix nood mub du fubb didda.

nah m8, just admit you fucked up

Damn
I honestly have no idea who this cunt is then

>No I'm sorry President Trump
Apology not accepted!

Well nobody found it acceptable did they?

You fuck off,
Those Tweets are pot of Troll Gold under this cunts bridge
Anyone who could read such filth poetry would be offended at the highest level.
Unless they browse /b

>she apologizsed

BHWAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

The absolute state of these people. No backbone. If it's a sincere apology then that's fucking pathetic.