I'm here to talk about the immigrants that nobody here seems to give two shits about. Not Mexicans. Not Muslims...

I'm here to talk about the immigrants that nobody here seems to give two shits about. Not Mexicans. Not Muslims. Not niggers. Thats right, these fucking Canadians, pic related. These subhumans are truly the most vile illegals that us Americans have ti deal with.
>cross the border whenever the fuck they want
>no regard for our laws, they walk all over our roads and even shit in our streets worse than native Indians.
>cuck gov't protects these subhumans with laws aiming at "nature conservation" and "environmental protection."
When will we deal with the worse immigrants of all! We need to deport all of them! Send them back to Canada! Mass deportation now!

Other urls found in this thread:

parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-6/third-reading
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Amendment to Immigration Act makes Syrian refugees citizens after 3 years of setting foot in Canada and eligible to vote in 2019

Bill C-6, An Act to amend the Citizenship Act and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which has passed third reading in the Senate on May 3, 2017, reduced the length of time someone must be physically present in Canada to qualify for Citizenship to three years (1095 days) within the five years before applying for citizenship.

The amendment will make most of the Syrian refugees eligible to vote in the next federal elections in 2019. From November 4, 2015 to January 29, 2017, 40,081 Syrian refugees have arrived in Canada, of whom 21,876 government-assisted refugees, 3,931 blended visa office-referred refugees and 14,274 privately sponsored refugees.

Speaking at a Panel Discussion Showcasing Best Practices for the Admission of Syrian Refugees in Geneva, Switzerland (March 30, 2016), John Mccallum, then the Minister of Immigration, refugees and Citizenship, said the following: “We also had a processing machine at home where people, when they arrived, it would take one hour to become landed immigrants, permanent residents, health cards. And they will – 90 percent of them will be full citizens within four years.”

>90 percent of refugees will be full citizens within four years

parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-6/third-reading

They have Canadian geese in England
We're taking over

(c)reduce the number of days during which a person must have been physically present in Canada before applying for citizenship and provide that, in the calculation of the length of physical presence, the number of days during which the person was physically present in Canada before becoming a permanent resident may be taken into account;
>changing it so it's literally the time from when they got off the airplane and not from AFTER they're granted Permanent Residency

2014, c. 22, s. 3(1)
(2)Subparagraph 5(1)(c)(i) of the Act is replaced by the following:
(i)been physically present in Canada for at least 1,095 days during the five years immediately before the date of his or her application, and
>literally 3 years

So from the date they get off the government-paid flight, 1095 days/3 years later they are citizens. If they got their PR after 2 years 11 months 3 weeks they can become citizens a week later.

>limit the requirement to demonstrate knowledge of Canada and of one of its official languages to applicants between the ages of 18 and 54; and

= 54 year olds don't have to speak any English or French or know anything about Canada, but they'll be full Canadian citizens able to freely enter the USA

fuck man. It won't be BAD for generations though. It took whites 5 centuries to start the crusades

Late 1990s:

>White European Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/government agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing

Fast Forward 2017

>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Universities have non-white majorities
>White Europeans down to 65-68%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, government always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years

Now

>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every government decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ government bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in 1998, around the time of the change
>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>Government passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy

You are here.

Canada geese make more sense if you think about them as pissed off mobs of snakes with wings

What the fuck is that pic xD World is going to hell.

P.s. Geese are an amazing population, and bring such a diverse culture with them. I'm not saying you should cuck to the migrants.
But yes
You should cuck.

Using Geese as a weapon?
BAD COLONY! BAD!

Blackpills should always be served with a side of whitepills.
Where is the hope, my dude? Needs more good optics.

see pic here, it's the bottle of white pills

Where is their Lil Canada in America anyway? o thaTS RIGHT THEY ASSIMILATED not came here and tried to start a town and sec of the Mexico while waving their shit hole flags in other countries. plus i can understand a Canadian when i try and order a hamburger.

They're protected under the migratory bird act. That's why.

I wanna cry.

Go on the board walk and you see goose shit all over the place

we are really unique with our canadian goose population

my university is home to thousands of canadian goose

the gooslings are so cute and they walk wherever they want and if they walk to close to you the father goose starts wagging his head back and forth like an angry indian getting cheated on a deal

its really cool but i guess the problem is they leave mountains of green shit everywhere, but its awesome seeing so many geese giving 0 shits about anything

the canadian geese are protected under the most powerful law, the highest canadian order, it is a capital offense to even change their course of walking

so the shcool gets giant slow downs whenever the gooslings are too close to a doorway because we have to wait until they decide to move

its really cool though because the father and mother gooses are so protective of the gooslings and they are so unaware of everyone and everything else around them they just waddle around wherever they please

often the gooses block traffic for upwards of 30 minutes at a time as they sit in the middle of the road, but we all just wait because we arent allowed to honk our horns because it could startle them and they could have a heart attack

we are truly blessed though they are so amazingly cute and cultured little gooses, i really love them the gooslings especially look so cute but even the adolescent gooses look really cute because they are bigger but their fur is still ruffled and fluffy

really its fucking awesome living in canada i love our country because of things like this

Fuck you, rectal sludge. I like Canadians.

Does Canada goose taste good? They'd be real easy to catch.

He's not even joking guys

Centrist pill
Do you know why all white countries are being simultaneously enriched?
It's because all your immigration quotas were expecting other whites
So logic breaks down... if every white country is expecting white immigration, where the fuck are the whites coming from? There needs to be a white country with net white emigration
Nowhere is the answer; also, i want to leave my shithole homeland, said no white ever
You can hence, assume 99%+ of immigration quota is non-white

This is your fault stupid chink