i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May30
>SAA liberates Helba area from US backed FSA, 50km to iraqi border
>Moscow: U.S. threats to SAA “rather alarming”
>rebels mass espace from HTS prison in Idlib
>1 SAA dead, 2 injured as jadists attack gov outpost in N Latakia
>SAA liberates 3 villages in E Aleppo, 3km to Maskanah
>SDF captured 6 key sites from IS in bid to cutoff SAA route to raqqa
>PMU reach the Syrian border, aim Al-Qaim last IS stronghold between SY and IRaq
>Massive SAA convoy heads to Daraa from Damascus
>SAA reignites E Ghouta fronts
>Macron threatens to strike Syria if CW will be used
>Baghdad:50dead,many injured in IS bombings
>S. Korean president ‘shocked’ to find 4 unaccounted US THAAD launchers in his country
>Saudi jet mistakenly bombs allied forces, Houthis kill 6 saudi soldiers in Najran
>IS insurgents target Houthi outposts in central Yemen

Donate/click ads - southfront.org/donate/

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/cpvtpr.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=B584A9NKqx0
twitter.com/AlexanderEmmons/status/869649552617463808
youtube.com/watch?v=8neKrBz4HlA
isis.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Military source to me:
You are all retarded.

BASHAR WO BAS

Assad will win

4th for Kurd annihilation

unless you are Erdoshits you would rather have unibrows rule over Arab land than Isis.

nth for Nasrallah

Rude.

REMINDER that Ahrar al-Sham is dead

Lies. AAS stronk

my.mixtape.moe/cpvtpr.mp4
Heavy riots in Northern Morocco, mountainous region (rif), city of Al Hoceima.
These began during October, when Mohcine Fikri was crushed by a garbage truck, but they've only reached a huge scale recently.

The region was historically shunned by Hassan II (previous king) because there was an assassination attempt on him there.
Mohammed VI sought to make things better and has been heavily investing in the region lately though, which is why these protests are stupid, you don't chimp out to ask for things when they're already in the plans. There's a huge development project that started in 2015, but something of that scale can't be finished in 2 years.
This is also a reaction to the arrestation of Nasser Zefzafi, the leader of the contestations who knocked down an imam during prayer in a mosque and hijacked it. All 40 imams of the town were given a speech by the ministry of islamic affairs which said that protests were okay but needed to be done peacefully in order to avoid reaching a state of fitna (term with religious connotations in islam, means discord/civil strife) : Someone told Zefzafi that the imam said his movement caused fitna so he knocked him down, stole the mic, and started preaching in support of the protests while also criticising mawazine (biggest music festival of Morocco) while some of his supporters were screaming allahu akbar.
You can also see a lot of rif Republic flying around : supporters will defend themselves by saying that it's part of Morocco's historical heritage, but the only time it existed was during a 6-year secession in the 1920's, so this is a painfully clear attempt at instigating conflict in the region.
The whole thing is financed by diaspora since there's a lot of rich riffian traders / businessmen in Spain, Belgium, and Netherlands (who never invested in the region before this).

I hope this doesn't degenerate. I don't want a Libya or Syria situation in Morocco.

such a barbaric language

> unless you are Erdoshits you would rather have unibrows rule over Arab land than Isis.
Fuck both. ASSAD OR WORLD.WAR 3
STOP SHILLING FOR GYPSIES, take them to germany if you love sucking kurdish cock.

That mouse is bereft of life...

youtube.com/watch?v=B584A9NKqx0
This YPG video source claims the battle will start in the 1st

It's gonna be fuckin comfy

We need more turks here to counter the kurd plague.
Someone call Onur.

wtf is it with Syria and bakeries

>ake them to germany if you love sucking kurdish cock.
Id love to have a Kurdistan so the insane number of Kurdshits we have here would go to their newfound Homeland as well.
I would welcome them to all go die to Roaches, Iranians and Iraqis by trying to create their own country if it meant less of them here.

Watch ISIS terrorists magically leave Raqqa and head to Deir Ezzor.
Nothing comfy will come from a kurdish US proxy.

Sorry lad, they got him first...

Does anyone have any idea why hohol maps tends to be more conservative with what territory each faction holds compared to the live map?

Because while the live map shows the government having part of the al-Tanf road and the FSA having massive amounts of territory south of DeZ, hohol doesn't show that.

Raqqa is about as close quarters as Mosul isn't it? It's going to be a bloodbath if ISIS stands and fights

Godd evening ! Deir Ezzor when, lads?

Ukrainians are butthurt against Russians so they take their time with SAA gains

>We need more turks here
>to counter the imaginary kurd plague

>"""Belgian"""
Now, where is the """swiss""" and the """swede"""

> Id love to have a Kurdistan so the insane number of Kurdshits we have here would go to their newfound Homeland as well.
You really are retarded. If this kurdistan happens youd get more refugees - it will be attack from all sides.
Having a kurdistan will cause an influx of kurds and turks to germany.
Dont say i didnt warn you when you get your house stolen by kurds and they claim your land is biji kurdistan.

Videos do show that ISIS have dug into Raqqa, many experienced anons predict ISIS will try to hold out for as long as they can keep the fight up.

They know that if they leave Raqqa they will get BTFO'd by the RuAF. So why bother? Would you rather die fighting for your capital or get sniped by an attack helicopter in the middle of the night while in a retreating convoy?

but what about the RUAF?
surely they will be able to spot them heading in that direction

and I do remember seeing photos of US SPECOPS wearing YPG/YGJ badges on their BDUs
This next week is going to be big

>everyone i don't like is a kurd

why are you so stupid
i support all sides

I wouldn't say so. The Old District of Mosul is definitely denser than any part of Raqqa.

I reckon the most dense parts of Raqqa are about on the same level as the Mosul Zanjili or Jadida districts.

>American intellectuals

twitter.com/AlexanderEmmons/status/869649552617463808

A belgian that hates arabs, turks but shills for the kurds.
Why dont you post a pic of your fleming hand ?

>i support all sides
So that includes mountainroaches, isis, alqaeda?

Shubayt plateau when?

Well, they have been proven to be diaspora atleast. The """swiss""" even posted his hand, which was a bit too brown and hairy for a swiss. The """belgian""" admitted by himself that he is a kurd, even posted himself in all his shitskin glory. And the """swede""" is either a commie or a kurd, because his shilling is off the charts sometimes.

they have ear pieces that can receive messages, he is waiting for them to tell him what to say

Holy shit kek

>The """swiss""" even posted his hand, which was a bit too brown and hairy for a swiss.
Nigger dont be fucking retarded

The moment that dude posted his hand I saw it coming a mile away people are going to meme "DURR NOT WHITE", jesus christ Sup Forums is so boringly predictable sometimes

The dude is clearly white, get over it

Also theres multiple Belgian posters. The Kurd one is easy to recognize he always spams in caps.

as long as they kill sandniggers and "rapfugees welcome"-subhuman trash
of course

Drop dead.

America will win.

> Videos do show that ISIS have dug into Raqqa, many experienced anons predict ISIS will try to hold out for as long as they can keep the fight up
Everything between the kurdish rebels and ISIS terrorists has been fishy. I wont trust anyone here - everyone before Hasakah here thought the kurds were with Assad when it was clear they werent.
People here dont understand how corrupt the kurds are and are just evaluating things like this was a normal conflict. There is plenty of fake news happening right now.

>shills for the kurds.
this is why i called your kurdish plague imaginary, i don't even shill for kurds
i hate your retarded rhetoric and everyone who calls out your bullshit (wanting turks in /sg/, hownew.ru) is a kurd
You're just a shill, one that is on our side, but still a shill

You deserve what is coming to you. Being idiot should be punished. No question.

>Russians
I know you love Russia, but let's be real here, it will be the Americans.

So what you're saying is, kurds are white and based?

>jesus christ
Isn't that a bit too haram for you, ahmed?

The americans are basically doing all the fighting for the kurds with their dodgy mercenaries.

>The """belgian""" admitted by himself that he is a kurd, even posted himself in all his shitskin glory.
Oh yeah, the notorious belgian kurd
He barely posts anymore, shame as i would love see our (((arab nationalist))) destroy him
Imagine all those free keks

Remind me who blows 38 ISIS vehicles who left from Raqqa toward Palmyra?

This
>rapfugees welcome"-subhuman trash
You're a rapefugee too Heval

>#SYRIA: Pentagon says it began transferring AK-47s & small-caliber machine guns to Kurdish elements of Syrian Democratic Forces - via @AFP

-_-?

Despite all his "trolling" and spamming, I believe that he is genuinely mad about the turks fucking his people and building a wall.

maybe a peace offering to the PMUs?

ITS NOT FAIR FSABROS

THIS WAS OUR YEAR, IT WAS OUR TURN DAMMIT, OUR TURN!!!

Remind me who blew up a couple hundred trying to flee from Ramadi?

The Russians have no reason to bomb forces that aren't fighting their allies. Same reason the US doesnt bomd ISIS that are fighting the SAA.

>i like commie scum
>i like sandniggers
>isis is evil for killing both of them
they are useful and necessary evil, i'm okay with that

kek

no you're the rapfugee Bartek

>he barely posts anymore
He was being really rude to me a month or so ago because I said that 95% of Moroccans were ethnically berbers and he constantly tried to compare the situation in kurdistan to how berbers are supposedly "treated" in Morocco

Uhh, what?

Right, I forgot
L-lebbeyk Ya Zeinab

IRAQI ARMY NEED TO FOCUS ON HAWIJA BEFORE THE MAIN ANBAR OPS

FUCKS SAKE

MOSUL-BAGHDAD ROAD STILL BEING ATTACKED DAILY FROM HAWIJA

PMU can move south from the border but Hawija is the greatest danger to Kirkuk, Samarra and Baghdad

Pretty much all IS attacks in Baghdad are organised from eastern Anbar and Hawija

Please tell me this is a fake. This whole planet is a afternoon comedy show for the intergalactic alliance guys in space, I am very sure about it now.

GAINZ WHEN ?????

> you're just a shill, one that is on our side, but still a shill
Im in the side of the Arab Baathist party ruling every inch of Syria with all the kurds speaking arabic - we are not on the same side.

Divine source to me:
14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

The deal seems to make sense to me, the AKs are for the YPG.
but if it does seem unusual to anyone, what would be the reason for it?
I'm just throwing out a guess, who would the YPG like to have on their side when taking Raqqa?

>Pretty much all IS attacks in Baghdad are organised from eastern Anbar and Hawija

that's absolutely false
IS has always had cells in Baghdad. all fighters are local baghdadis.
before they said the attacks were coming from fallujah and now they say hawija?

".....your game is through
'cuz now you have to answer too-oo.."

The offensive to al-Qaim is a decaffination move to sprinkle up Anbar

S O O N
O
O
N

Is it just me or does the guy asking sound Irish?

>Expecting k*rds to leave and go to kurdistan
You europeans really are something else fucking kurdtards wont even leave turkey

>Islamic State Source To Me : The Post

From their perspective, they ARE in Kurdistan, you just won't leave it.

Because of the demand for fresh /sg/ bread coupled with the supply of operating bakeries always dwindling from precision laser-guided orphan obliterating barrel ordinance. Such is the law of the jungle, raw ancap economics.

Dude, PMU would never betray Assad.
Are you daft or just uninformed?

let me dream ok.
Same goes for your kind though.

It was me

The attacks in Baghdad aren't carried out by cells in Baghdad, they are organised missions from Hawija and Anbar, in non-liberated areas.

IS still has tons of SVBIED factories in Hawija

So make them "leave"! Problem solved.

Threadly reminder.

Should've known. We do have plenty of high level journalists here.

yeah that doesn't make sense, i agree
the AKs are for the YPG

>that image
>that ID
my sides BTFO

Asking on this specifically

>Im in the side of the Arab Baathist party ruling every inch of Syria with all the kurds speaking arabic
So what you're saying is that we actually are on the same side?
There's a discrepancy between what you might want and the realistic outcome tho

PKK guerillas lost a lot of their old members, and without these there's no one to pass knowledge to the young ones, Kurdish terrorism in Turkey suffered a lot in last year, and in the beggining of this one.
The secular, non-PKK Kurds are useful for voting CHP too.

>(sunni)
delet

are you kidding me?
how was ISI/ISIS doing such attacks when it didn't control those areas?
no need for VBIED factories since they only have to put explosives with no need of armor.
the cells do it in their local HQs

silly snek that's not food
youtube.com/watch?v=8neKrBz4HlA
What?

I don't get it. You said it will be Americans who will bomb ISIS if they try to leave Raqqa. I pointed to you that some of them already did leave but they were bombed not by Americans but by RuAF. Why would you think if this happen again then in will be Americans who will bomb ISIS?

Via black/white prism you will harm only yourself in long run. I'm okay with that ^)

Sounds exactly like him
my bet is on a lot of caps lock spam and ad hominems

What is this tool?

thanks for the update
let's hope itll calm down, i really dont want another conflict happening

isis.liveuamap.com/