She won the vote

/thread

Democracy is for cucks.

Doesn't work that way. Never has.

/thread

Drumpf won the vote of 37 states.

>Str*mplets will defend this.

SHE WON RETARDS.

Take away California and she didn't win.

California lets illegals vote.

Madam President!

if 99% of the US lived in 1 state, and the remaining 1% lived in the other 49, who gives a fuck if he won "49' states if she won the big one, you're seriously SO retarded

She won the only 13 states that matter.
Only rural/suburban retards voted for Chump.

37 states with less people in them than 13 states with more people. She won

Democracy doesn't work.

What the USA has is better. For example, here in Chile more than half the population lives in the capital, and given their hivemind they could vote a president and nevermind the other 15 regions.

The same happens in american, where literally California, New York and Florida can pick a president and fuck the rest of the country.

That's why I love the electoral college: it gives voice to the ones without one.

Trump won the election

"the vote" isn't even a real thing, if it was, "the voters" would have to show ID and prove citizenship, and lmao if a dem would ever get elected again

>SHE WON RETARDS.
And yet somehow Trump remains in office MAGAing
Tragic

Why would you take away California anyways? She can win California all she wants. The voting is proportional to the population of the state. Otherwise California and New York would decide every presidency, leaving middle America at their mercy. Eurocucks could never fathom this.

Based on that logic, if the Falcons got more total yards than the Patriots did, they should have won the Super Bowl.

I thought trump was the populist.

Yep.

It doesn't go by votes, retard.

The entire point of our system is to stop this point of view.

They used to teach you in school that the US isn't actually a democracy but now they probably teach you countries don't even exist

lol holy fuck
>got millions of more vote
>still managed to lose
what a failure

>She won the only 13 states that matter.

Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Michigan, and Wisconsin don't matter?

Agreed

Thank god we are a constitutional republic and not a faggot democracy.

>I thought trump was the populist.

Populist ideas = popular vote.

This is some Sup Forums level posting right here.

Aw Sweetie,

She's going to jail along with quite a few of her other cronies. Hugs & kisses ;-)

michigan is a nigger and islamic shithole

Did She?

Are you sure?

Im fairly sure she wasn't at the G7 meeting of world leaders. Was she to ill to attend?

3 million illegals voted for her and your bitch still lost

That ain't nothing to be proud of Desu

OP: >The people in the blue spaces matter more than the people in the red spaces.

The president isn't elected by popular vote

Never has been and never will be, the electoral college protects minority party tyranny of the majority and you end up like Europe

>The USA is a democra-

>literally no proof of any illegal voting having taken place, just fake news shared on Facebook

Sad!

OP is not a fagg-

>michigan is a nigger and islamic shithole

Yet whites tipped the scale in Trump's favor there? You're confusing all of Michigan with Detroit and Flynt.

This.
I don't give a fuck if he was (((democratically))) elected.

>the USA is a republic with representative democracy

Next

Someone better tell Obama that Clinton got the popular vote in 2008.....

WHAT!??? NO ONE CARES?

Trump WON. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT

Don't try to explain this to a leftist hey don't understand the importance of protecting the small

So butt hurt

It's going be a long 8 years for you kiddo

>who gives a fuck if he won "49' states

The Constitution would seem to differ with you.

>t. only heard of Detroit, Flint, and Dearborn

I like how it's only a problem when the one you don't like is elected.

>arguing with a leaf over the election

Sage this slide thread

His name was Seth Rich

SORRY SWEETIES BUT SHE WON :):):):):)

(The memes are pretty golden but I'm scared if I shitpost about her too much then I'll accidentally put myself into the Hillary/Berenstein timeline.)

>if this game had different rules she would've won
He won by the rules, she didn't deal with it.

The system is made the way it is so people can't powerhouse the only three major urban areas in The US and claim they have the consent of every state to lead.

We run a federal system, not a unitary, and you're gonna live with it until the day either you die, or The US breaks up, because that shit ain't never changing.

Tell that to the 3 people your party murdered investigating DNC voter fraud

i'm glad she won the popular vote, it just makes trumps win so much sweeter desu

Shitlibs don't understand the constitution.

>Not an argument

Let's see some sources on that fake news "illegal aliens voting" horseshit mate

>not knowing that this is a democratic republic and not direct democracy
You need to move to Canada

Crooked Hillary won deez nuts, nigga!
Nothing else.

How about the dead bodies investigating fraud. Or do they not exist...or muh Russians...or ,muh Constitution isn't fair

>777

>double zeros for the hell of it

>pair of twos cause you're OCD

kek, you are one cheeky frog

Hillary won the popular vote because of California
Hillary is president of California

Lol, you can bitch and cuck all you want, you can cry about how Hillary won the majority vote, but he's still the president. Git fuked phags. God, this thread gives me a throbbing victory boner.

>WHY AM I NOT PRESIDENT?!?

>Drunk the fake news koolaid and now believing fake news Youtube and Twitter stars over actual news

Many such cases. Sad!

Hillary lost, sweetie. You will understand when you are older, snookums.

>Why am I not 50 pts ahead?!?

just google it. all 3 million votes came from california

sage all slide threads

Nothing sends people wanting to destroy what this nation stands for into a fit(visibly shown or otherwise) more than just pointing out this obvious fact.
Simply because you're telling them that you know damn well their real Intentions are which leftist almost always hide because they know they'd rightfully be dragged out into the streets if people knew their real Intentions.

The country is called UNITED STATES not UNITED PEOPLE

WTF America hasn't changed from a republic in 200+ years? That's insane!!

uhm do u even US politics? he got votes from smaller states which have more electoral votes n shit aka they matter more than fucking NY and California.

Tfw the electoral college stops america from becoming a city-based elitist hegemony in which only urban interests would be represented.

The electoral college is useful, ya cuck.

Let's break it down nice and simple for Euro fags and liberal cunts who can't fathom this subject.

There were 50 separate popular vote contests held in November to elect the president.
Donald J Trump won a majority of those popular vote contests.
Therefore, he is the president.

If you can't understand that, then you shouldn't be talking American politics.

Losing the popular vote is irrelevant when your voters are worth more

america has 50 states 15

The more important question is - if the state of California fell off and collapsed into the ocean would you people even care?

The US is not a consolidated nation. It is an agreement of 50 states to live under certain previsions which include the electoral college.

There are 3 important things to take away from the layout of the electoral college.

1) It caps every state's influence to be roughly proportional to its population. No more. No less.
2) Every state is guaranteed a minimal amount of influence (3 votes) regardless of its population.
3) DC can never be allocated more influence than any state. It gets the same as the smallest state.

California has roughly 10% of the national population. Therefore it gets roughly 10% of the electoral votes. The state can decide to allocate those votes however it wants.

A "popular vote" would allow states like California to stuff the ballot boxes for their preferred candidates and gain unchecked influence and power over all elections.

California gets 55 votes to allocate whether 100% or 1% of its population votes. Its state turnout does not (and should not) allow it to take any other state's designated influence away from them. Especially given how sketchy its voting practices tend to be

nobody cried when she lost to obama with the popular vote

>Tfw the electoral college stops america from becoming a city-based elitist hegemony in which only urban interests would be represented
Only in the office of the president.
The 17th amendment killed this in the Senate and turned it exactly into a representation of only the densely populated cities and represents one of the biggest key issues that has caused the massive rot and corruption of American system of government over the last century.

Only the house of Representatives was ever supposed to be the voice of the people in the federal government and honestly anyone that doesn't understand that should abstain from voting at all.

>Basic civics 101

This is a spam thread

Is this yours

Popular vote or state vote...
You can't just let the rotting pieces of shit in the city decide for the rest as the rest usually provides for everything other than the services and shit. A fair liberal democracy implies the states, not the popular vote.

She should run for governor of Commiefornia.
This is a Democratic Republic.
Change the election laws if you don't like it, but the flyover states are at an advantage and this shit will continue if all you do is cry about it in threads like this .

There are like 30 million illegals here that the left loves to bring in to vote. It's the only reason why voter ID laws aren't in place.

user the majority of Americans cannot read above a 7th grade reading level and that's exactly how the government ran schools want it.
Same reason literacy rates are very high in communist nations(collectivist authoritarianism is the root America has been on since no less than the 1890s but isn't any specific form it's become an odd combination of both fascism and marxist type values and ends) but not above a basic level.
Your population cannot be swayed by your propaganda unless they're just educated enough to read it.

>root
Route*

Read a book to learn about the history of the voting process in the country, you uneducated twat.

So in 2016 Hillary somehow got 900k more votes than Obama in 2012 and 500k more votes than Obama in 2008.

It's like they're not even trying to hide it.

I bet you this will be the post that gets her in office

If the population were distributed like that then that one state would have the Lion's share of electoral votes.

ITT: typical liberal faggots - think the law doesn't apply to them.

>She got more votes
Yeah, I want to see a percentage of the votes from illegals in cali. Im sure if you exclude those Trump won.

13/50 states.

Yeah she totally won amirite?

(We have never been a direct democracy)

>typical liberal faggots - think the law doesn't apply to them.
No user you don't get it.
They believe they themselves or that they can appoint people that are "molded from a finer clay" than the masses and should themselves be the "law" above the rest of us.
Just think about the very basics of all their rhetoric it revolves entirely around rule of man not of law

d

THANKS FOR PLAYING BYE BYE SHIARABLUE

The year is 2020
>Hillary Clinton decides to run for president one last time
>She has perfected her strategy and is sure that this time she has got it in the bag
>After rigging the primaries again, democrats turn a blind eye once more
>"Anything would be better than Blumpf" they say
>After securing the nomination Hillary is ready to deploy her game winning strategy and bring home a W after the Dem's embarrassing loss in 2016 and then again in 2018
>Her campaign schedules just a single rally
>At the rally, after climbing the stage and coughing for 15 minutes she screeches with faked enthusiasm "Pokemon Go to the Polls!"
>The crowd roars with applause as she descends from the stage and goes back into hiding
>Not another word from her campaign for the rest of the election
>The first Tuesday of November rolls around and America casts there ballots
>At this point Trump has gone all in promising to kill all his political opponents and purge the earth of all his critics both foreign and domestic
>The votes are in
>An intern approaches Anderson Cooper and whispers into his ear as his dead eyes stare into the camera
>"Binmple Crumpf wins in a landslide..." he struggles to say
>The next day
>pic related

I had a good laugh

NOT.
MY.
PRESIDENT.

>nobody cried when she lost to obama with the popular vote

Did this really happen?

So... exactly the same amount of proof of the "Russian hack."

I just read the Wikipedia on this. How the fuck was Michigan allowed to pull those shenanigans?

I scanned it desu senpai

>SHE WON RETARDS
Nope

Electoral college Italifags. A brilliant system that still gives rural areas a voice.