Good luck ever having a free speech rally again pol

Good luck ever having a free speech rally again pol.

>At a brief and chaotic arraignment on nine felony and misdemeanor charges this afternoon, the suspect in the vicious stabbing deaths of two men and serious injury of a third last week entered the court room shouting.

"Free speech or die, Portland," yelled Christian, 35, staring down an audience that included Micah Fletcher, whom police say Christian stabbed in the neck on a MAX Green Line train on Friday. "You’ve got no safe place. This is America. Get out if you don’t like free speech."

portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/30/19047259/you-call-it-terrorism-i-call-it-patriotism-jeremy-christians-arraignment-was-raucous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6VzqiukV2A
hooktube.com/watch?v=P6VzqiukV2A
portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/30/19047259/you-call-it-terrorism-i-call-it-patriotism-jeremy-christians-arraignment-was-raucous
katu.com/news/local/witnesses-say-triple-stabbing-aboard-max-train-may-have-been-racially-motivated
archive.is/yvBZ7
law.cornell.edu/wex/fighting_words
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Christian /our guy/?

Lol it was a Bernie supporter

>"Free speech or die, Portland," yelled Christian
>"You’ve got no safe place. This is America. Get out if you don’t like free speech."
>A short time later he yelled: "Death to the enemies of America. Death to antifa [anti-fascists]. You call it terrorism. I call it patriotism. Die."
How is he not /our guy/?

he's obviously retarded if he believes that, because he killed someone for speaking out against him. This guy is a nut job better left forgotten.

He is the personification of Sup Forums. This is what Sup Forums looks like in real life.

Nice try Sup Forums

No you retards. He is trying to psy-op and drag the right through the mud. He is an avid Bernie supporters that got tossed out of right wing groups for being over the top nazi. He is trying to pin his actions on the right.

>Free speech or die

This is the man that will be used as the pivotal reasoning behind "hate speech" laws.

what a piece of shit, he didn't even go after antifa, he just killed a couple of innocent defensless white men. He should be necked.

Because we're not all edgy eleven year olds.

It's a good cause. I believe in free speech. I am still not clear in this incident who made the first physical contact. If it was the other group then this guy had the legal right to defend himself. Is there anything definitive on this ?

his facebook posts are full of impulsive and violent posts talking about hillary and trump and MUH RESISTANCE of trump, he obviously thinks he's going to be a martyr in the shadows by committing a crime while adopting trumpfag rhetoric and creating a backlash against trump supporters

this

defenseless*

can't even fucking spell right now FUCK

>White-knights get fucking wasted
GG

new footage day before the incident

youtube.com/watch?v=P6VzqiukV2A

looks and sounds very manufactured

>legal right to slash theee people's throats cuz you're saying stupid shit and people get made

Can't wait to collect all these posts and connect them to every single free speech rally from now on. Do you people have any idea how you come across defending this piece of garbage?

>linking CNN youtube
Use hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=P6VzqiukV2A

Yeah every time one of these fuckos goes crazy and kills some randos instead of taking down a big fish I get suspicious

It's still on, desu

You and your antifa shills can try and stop us

just watch it stop being a silly billy

>portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/30/19047259/you-call-it-terrorism-i-call-it-patriotism-jeremy-christians-arraignment-was-raucous
Fuckface, if three men approach you in an alley and lay their hands on you and you are packing and feel your life is threatened, you can shoot them. Why is this different. He was outnumbered 3 to 1?

No retard

I don't care if he was a proponent for the free blowjob and ice cream society- he's a fucking dangerous lunatic.

Because he was the aggressor. He was inciting violence.

>crazy asshole who starts ranting at two complete strangers cause he saw one girl wearing a headscarf
>when three good samaritans intervene because to defend the first two, he stabs them, murdering two
>while in court, screams that he did it to defend free speech, threatens people in general
Yeah he's definitely representative of Sup Forums.

I actually agree with him on the sentiment. He was defending himself and managed to fight off three white knighting faggots.

Keep it coming please.

Guess pol wants to be known as the Jeremy Christian defense league.

*granted, he's a mentally ill retard, but he's technically correct.

People like this remind me why I vote against white interests
Try that shit on me and you would be dead IDC how big you are

Is this shit real? He comes off as one of those Hollywood caricatures of neo-nazis that you often see in movies.

This is a psy-op, right?

>decide to kill someone in the name of whatever
>kill a complete nobody instead of someone whose death would actually matter
Good job autist, you killed a man for no reason

>implying you are relevant in any way
Go fuck yourself, retard. No one cares.

Oh dear some antifa looking guy played the part of a neo nazi with long multicolored hair & got shouted out of the place by his friends.

Ya know what's really strange?

People never claim that something is a false-flag when a muslim does it. But if some kind of right-wing nut or white supremacist does it, then it's almost always called a false-flag.

WEIRD!

these pussies in portland are in for a rude awakening.

they already live in a dump full of homeless crack heads and dope fiends.

I am just asking questions, some of the terms being thrown around are fairly ambigious. Inciting violence, Ok but I have yet to read a transcipt of what was said or how it went down, so without full disclosure, it is you who is rushing to jusdgement. Last I remember, the rule of law is still a thing.

My point is only this.

>Maybe guy is yelling at Muslims "go home, you don't belong here, etc"
>3 men approach him and lay their hands on him.
> he feels in danger for his life and stabs them, yes to death, because thats what you do when you are afraid for your life.

Given these circumstances on their face, is that automatic guilt ? Serious question, you tell me.

I am not defending or agreeing, I am asking objectively.

>he a gud boy!
>he dindu nuffin!
Nigger, you don't get to start a fight, and then claim self defense when someone kicks your ass, or intervenes to protect the first person.

Ok but you are implying he started it because he was vocal. To me, the person who makes the first contact is the aggressor. Would you agree with that ?

soon all residents can live in a commune.

super commie style comrade

Saying words isn't "starting a fight"

>Nigger, you don't get to start a fight

The problem is, we don't actually know who started the physical altercation here. It sounds like the three white knighting faggots tried to punch or physically restrain the guy and he chimped out because he's a low IQ Bernout.

Screaming obscenities isn't starting a fight though. Punching sumebody is.

one of the girls they probably paid to say she was the girl on the train is this 16 year old. She has 2 kids. this picture from 2014. You do the math

Psy-ops failure to launch the movie. Not even sweating it.

I thought about this. It would be great if there was security footage showing that. 3 irl white knights getting owned for trying to assault a nazi

>screaming hateful slurs and threats at people isn't an aggressive action
Let's not pretend that Sup Forums wouldn't be screaming for the guy to be lynched fast enough if the racial/religious factors were reversed. I haven't even looked at the Catalog lately but I could probably find 5 threads that easily back this shit up.

The fact that you shits are so confused by this tells me that none of you hang around /k/.

Nah...lil Christian is a manchild degenerate pile of maggot shit.

>telling minorities mean things is justification for them to lay hands on you

If someone is willing to commit violence against you because of something you said, they are a dirty subhuman.

If I suddenly decided to attack someone because they said something I don't like, do you have any idea what would happen to me? I would be headed directly to jail. Niggers, Spics, Towelheads, and other third-world sacks of shit don't get to come to this country and commit crime because of their feelings.

I don't expect you to understand because you're a fucking leaf.q

There's always some retard thinking something is a false flag. Plenty of people say this about ISIS attacks for example

>screaming at a muslim girl that muslims need to die for killing christians
>isn't a threat
pick one.

It's not his fault their dead. They decided to assault someone that was speaking freely.

That's exactly what happened. If they would have mind their own damn business he probably would have still stabbed them

Again, some liberal faggot stabbing niggers in Portland doesn't really concern me. What concerns me is "who actually attacked first". That changes the legal definition of murder in this case.

The guy is still retarded, but it's also likely that his victims were equally retarded.

Definitely falseflaggin by himself. He was a Bernie supporter. He just wants to make the right look crazy.

It's not moron. theres a difference between threatening someone and just being a dickhead and screaming at people.

>but I could probably find 5 threads that easily back this shit up.
do it then. if he wasn't making threats of violence against the mudslimes and just saying spergy "hateful" things and the whiteknights got physical as a result of that then they're the aggressors

Look into this guy's past. Screams false flag. When did the crazy FB posts start?

Didn't really warrant violence. Also what was he really saying?

>liberal
opinion discarded

>the video of him yelling all this random scripted bullshit
The dude is a fucking plant.

It's not really a threat. It's a statement. It's pretty clear

>He's a nut job best left forgotten

No, user, he should be remembered for how not to be an absolute faggot

You keep impulsive retards like this guy in your squad then don't complain when you're fucked by such antics.

This pile of shit believes in free speech unless somebody in earshot says something he don't like.

He's a goddamn manchild who can't handle dissenting opinions without drawing a knife. Fuck that faggot.

your logic is so flawed it's painful.
Words do not incite violence.
What incites violence is people's intolerance to the words being said.
By your logic, I could assault you and justify it by saying that I felt threatened by your lack of critical thinking.

"feeling" anything isn't an excuse to commit violence, you dunce.

I'm betting those guys got in his face or touched him and he spazzed out. If he was just planning on killing someone wouldn't it be the 2 dune coons he was yelling at first? Not sticking up for the guy, but we don't know the whole story.

fuckin THIS

Except...

He was a self proclaimed Bernie supporter and couldn't bring himself to vote for Trump, according to his own Facebook posts.

>"Free speech or die, Portland," yelled Christian, 35, staring down an audience that included Micah Fletcher, whom police say Christian stabbed in the neck on a MAX Green Line train on Friday. "You’ve got no safe place. This is America. Get out if you don’t like free speech."

He's probably a LARPer or MKULTRA agent but he's 100% right. Free Speech or die. Don't like it? Leave

Oh no, someone said a thing! Muh PR! Better cuck and abandon all my principles!

Fuck off fag.

Where's all the cell phone videos of this happening ?? Anytime there is a fight or something on public transit every nigger in a 2 block radius is recording and screaming WORLDSTAAAAAAARRRRR!!1!!!! Also in my city there are cameras on every train and bus.

So if some black guy got in your face started screaming at you on the bus it's just words?

maybe 2016 from the FB dates. Before that he was probably a Bernout drug dealer.

It's still setting a bad fucking president which could essential circumvent free speech via lies and deceit.

Look if this guy was unprovoked then fine send it ass to hell. But if he was defending himself from being attacked by three dudes because he said something mean to a Muslim woman, then that is self defense imo.

The media has been so unbelievably quiet about what happened on that bus or train or whatever. It's very suspicious.

This the one I wanted to post.

Yea shit head have you ever rode a bus or a train in a major city? There's usually some dumb nigger screaming about white Devils and how they are pieces of shit. Normal people just ignore them. If you attack them your in the wrong.

So what, maybe he went full 14/88 from any time since November
Yeah but if they get in your face you can push them away

it's just words until he hits me.
then it's a crime.
I don't have to like niggers or the stupid things niggers say to defend their right to say it.

He looks like a discourse user

The picture is from Cuckbook loser

You can't push someone ever. Even if they are yelling in your face. There is no such thing as a verbal assault. If someone's screaming in your face you wait for them to push you then you can defend yourself

Did we start a gofundme for this poor soldier yet?

>You can't push someone ever.
Reality proves you wrong.

Yeah but apparently you can stab someone if someone tells you to leave some girls alone
Your just a fucking loser trying to justify anything you agree with

Its another facebook post. Facebook is not Sup Forums. Looks like Facebook is harboring homicidal extremists. They have an extensive record of hosting live kidnapping videos and live murder videos. It is an undeniable fact.

The sergeant on the seen describes him as ranting and raving and then he was approached and people tried to "intervene" this is an obvious euphemism for made physical contact.

The FBI is trying ot build a case for hate speech but this is what the sergent reports.

>[The suspect] said, 'Get off the bus and get out of the country because you don't pay taxes here.' [He said he] doesn't like Muslims, they're criminals," Evelin Hernandez said.

The 10 min news briefing is at link provided.

katu.com/news/local/witnesses-say-triple-stabbing-aboard-max-train-may-have-been-racially-motivated

archive.is/yvBZ7

Again, being a retard is being a retard but doesn't make this murder.

There really isn't a hate speech exception to the US First amendment, so I am really interested to see where this goes.

>inb4, he's your best buddy, you should have beers with him. No he's a fucking retard, I am simply arguing the legality.

Go push someone and see what happens. Make sure it's on camera as well. When the cops come and arrest you and not the guy who beat your ass for pushing him, you'll realize your retarded.

>everyone who assaults someone gets arrested 100% of the time
Holy shit you live in autism land.

Like when Shia started yelling at this guy, he was still just excising free speech

Obviously you can't stab someone for telling you to leave the girls alone. Let's be honest those guys probably put their hands on a crazy guy for yelling crazy shit. How did they think it would end for them?

Democrats are the real racists xD!

FUCK BLUMPHF
FUCK WITEY

Your not even making a point. Not everyone who assaults someone gets arrested, nor did I say that. I'm saying if you push someone, touch them, or even make unwanted physical contact, your the aggressor. If there was evidence of this, like a security camera or something, and the guy you pushed wanted to press charges, you would be in jail. Even if he hurt you a lot worse, it's called self defense. Obviously stabbing someone for pushing you is wrong and unlawful, but 3 on 1 could be justified if they actually harmed the guy first.

Theoretically if the stabbing victims theatened this wacko's life, for instance putting him in a headlock around the neck, wacko would legally be able to stand his ground using deadly force.

law.cornell.edu/wex/fighting_words

He is /ourguy/.

dont you just love how he created his own file that will be used against him in a court of jewery

goyimbook is you voluntary giving the alphabets all the evidence they need to do anything they want to, WHY WOULD THEY SPY ON ANY ONE WHEN THERE'S GOIYMBOOK?
YOU DO THERE WORK FOR THEM. FAGGOTS