How to stop the blackpill?

The good old days I long for will never return, and the Manchester attack really proved that to me. The west is dead, and civilization is dying with it. Everything I believe in seems like such a lost cause.

I try distracting myself with memes, reading, football, etc., but I keep coming back to the Blackpill. How do I become an optimist again? Is there any hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFpvfz8Ls4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome brother. At some point the war will come and you have a responsibility to be prepared and survive.

Poland and Hungary

Just because they haven't been cucked yet doesn't mean they won't be.

Ye can ne'er return

Why not grow a set?

Good, stay the hell off this board or you'll end up like one of these assholes.

This cum sucker in particular.

History indicates that they will in fact save western civ instead of being cucked

This is a pretty good reply with a 9/10 Wendy meme. That other poster is a fuccboi

Yeah, people without a brain are usually dawn to their own kind.

Realize all you can do is fight and possibly win or die like a coward

Uhm.

>IRA Bombing of Manchester 1996

youtube.com/watch?v=GFpvfz8Ls4Y

Take the infra-red pill

emerald pill works for me

constant intake of red pills for that "high" and careless pleasure at first. When it eats depressing, research more. idk what to do when you run out

gets*

Take the iron pill, OP

Start reading literature (non fiction, history/law/philosophy, build your arguments)
Start lifting
Start eating clean
Start practicing social skills
Start talking to women
Start buying new clothes
Start becoming confident and likable
Get a hobby and develop a talent
Work hard in school or career
Redpill women with your dick. People WILL listen to you if you're attractive and have your life together and have facts to back up your points. Google Halo effect.

This life is the only life you get, and you are going to waste it being a sad little bitch? Fucking sort yourself out, you buffoon. Being "blackpilled" is exactly what the jews want you to be.

democracies are chaotic, functional orderly governments are godly, like monarchies.

Hope for a monarchy. Under God in monarchies in the old world things were good.

Give up and swallow it . There is nothing you can do against the zogs , accept it . The black pill is the ultimate pill . Redpill is for plebs who think that some miracle will happen ( like the return Of Hitler )

There should be a rule against excessive pessimism and negativity on Sup Forums. Stop being whiny PMSing bitches and focus on the positive aspects of shit