This is a reminder that if you go "HUR DUR MUH FORESKIN" but are okay with having a cut umbilical cord you are a...

This is a reminder that if you go "HUR DUR MUH FORESKIN" but are okay with having a cut umbilical cord you are a fucking hypocrite.

also if your parents ate your placenta they're fucking cannibals and should be locked up.

how so?
how so?

I never left the womb :3

fuck off faggot

i love to steal placentas at the local hospital. goes great with monkey meat.

>Cutfags literally trying to defend the fact that jews sliced up their cock

good argument. i guess mutilation is equivalent to cutting an area that has literally 0 nerves in it for the baby to experience pain? and i guess if i chewed my fingernails i would be a cannibal?

>he was forcibly removed from his mother with a pair scissors

that's a big fingernail satan

Fuck. That's fucking huge.

>Implying circumcision is a necessary operation a baby needs to undergo in order to be able to live a normal life.
Right so you think it's fine if people stay physically attached to the mother via the umbilical cord for the rest of their lives?

>unable to draw comparisons
i'm just not sure what your actual point is here, are you saying that if you eat your own shedded organ you're a cannibal? what if it's skin? i mean i'm just not seeing how this even fits the definition of cannibalism. it's your own organ and it's not involuntary???

it separates on it's own over time but it's easier to just cut it because it's completely painless for both parties. it's incomparable with circumcision in that regard

very redpill, bro

thank germ

Man that's fukkin gross... I don't give a fuck where you're from, that's Hannibal Lecter-tier shit.

Any room in the chamber for this deranged Brazil nut?

Fuck it, we will MAKE room

"trust me goy, just a little, painless snip"

>literally not even knowing what nerves are

>he still hasn't taken the nerve-pill

If your cock dried up and fell of naturally you might have a point

How is that even remotely comparative? are you retarded?

slide thread, sage!

shhhhhh

Yeah yeah, I'm sure they hurt the child just the same.

Dumbass kike.

I like how you've ignored my post about comparing umbilical cords with foreskin. No response? Nice

This statement is so fucked up it must have been made by kike. Loled strongly and deeply