The white race is getting browner/dying out because paleness is a feminine trait...

The white race is getting browner/dying out because paleness is a feminine trait. White women naturally go for darker men, even when looking for white men they'll usually look for someone who's at least slightly darker than themselves, it also makes them seem more feminine in contrast to their masculine partner.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3808951/The-fumble-Jungle-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-says-British-women-going-Calais-sex-couldn-t-make-up.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
archive.is/rPeqZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>even when looking for white men they'll usually look for someone who's at least slightly darker than themselves
My gfs are typically more olive skinned and I'm pink. This is some serious shitposting.

>paleness
but white women preer white men with dark hair you newfag, not dark skin

>t. Yusef

We all know the only way you get light skinned girls is by buying them off our cousin in Rochdale.

Fuck off, we're full.

>White women naturally go for darker men
Keep dreaming, subhuman.

Sounds great except i'm a freckle faced pale white man that has no problem attracting woman. Even black chicks dig me. Don't use your whiteness as an excuse. Your probably ugly, autistic, and have no game.

I know yall faggots are either in middle school still or just never leave the house because niggers stealing all the wimmin is a myth. At least where I've been on the east coast.

I look like a fucking Turk and i'm a kissless virgin who never had a female friend. Bet you feel really silly now, OP.

Being ugly for your own race's standards isn't gonna help you get women of any race

Kek that's why tall DARK and handsome is the saying? Women are obsessed with mederranean men, olive men, black men. You rarely ever hear of women fawning over blonde hair and pale skin

The facts are whites have the lowest ratio of intermarriages. Statistically there are a lot of white/Latin mixed marriages but I doubt if those statistics are sorted reliably.

Look at that feminine faggot. She's only with him for the money.

Non white women do it all the time

this thread is cancer
kys op

Black Irish?

search for it on leddit
the DARK part means dark personality and dark hair

America has a problem where it incentivizes mixed marriages

There isn't mucb difference. Both have pale skin

>Kek that's why tall DARK and handsome is the saying
yes

Well, I would've killed myself otherwise, so yes.

I love these LOL

Your time is over goy, the real masterrace will rule now

women want someone who will take care of them and provide stability for a family, a nigger wont do that. If you mean they usually choose darker white skin tone in men, it's because women have naturally lighter skin to allow vitamin D to the fetus.

Blond hair is the worst thing that can happen to a male.

he's still considerably darker than her

You do in mediterranean countries.

Femanon here. There is something wrong with that guy. He is too muscular and oddly shaped to be attractive

>reminder

But still pale, which contradicts OP - that's it, (You).

I want to see dem tiddies or GTFO

Funny, dutch goy thinks he's unto something. Go suck some dick bbc or kill yourself to save us some time

Darker men like pale white women because light skin and light hair is associated with innocence, beauty and femininity. Women go for darker men cause they associate darker skin with being brooding, tough, sexual and mysterious.

*ginger
ftfy

Vile Islandnigger wants to start shit

>shitposting this hard
you've got to pick the same spot on both of them

"feminine" or not, women of all races prefer white men. And men of all races prefer white women. AND whites in genereal are the least likelly to race mix, so there's that.

Also lets thing of something that is actually masculine, a secondary sexual trait - beards. Do you think women prefer men with big manly viking beards or a short stubble/clean shaven?

Like it or not, white men and women are the most atractive for eachother

pic not related

>what are shadows? whats a gradient?
this guy want me to believe he's regulating the flow or opacity on his brush (see the soft edges on his color samples), but that he doesnt understand that his color sampling is based on a single pixel from each subject in this raster image.

tldr: this is bait.

It happens here. The few blondes that we have are all chads.

>ITT: /nigpol/ projects its homo insecurities on white people
>again

>paleness is a feminine trait
ahem

Also that will depend on the spot you chose
Like these
But for white women, darker means personality and hair. This shit was answered on fucking r*ddit

Good goy.

looks like a tranny

this used different parts of their faces while my example used the same spot on both of their faces

Jesus fucking christ that ginger has an enormous tumor on his leg

Thats a lesbian you faggot

W H I T E

L O V E

>
that image is 373 pixels across. so even if you crop this down to 1px x 373px, you have only used 2 pixels out of 373 to judge the "total skin tone" so to speak.

i really dont care about your weird assertions about sexual selection, especially since they are likely a reflection of your sexual preferences, but your means of auditing skin tone by using the color picker on a raster image is about the dumbest thing ive ever seen. its like having a photograph of a printed pantone color, picking one of the pixels in the raster matrix and saying that pixel represents that target color.

go take a pic of a page in your swatchbook and see what i mean.
or your just baiting. like i said before.

didnt mean to include oops

>your means of auditing skin tone by using the color picker on a raster image is about the dumbest thing ive ever seen

what THE fuck is wrong with her head

Any actual proof to substantiate that? Besides the (((social engineering))) directed at whites to revise an otherwise - the natural natural inclination is to breed within ones race. Having a "southern" look, i.e. a less pale white skin tone is hardly predicative. Scientific findings have however found that mate-selection is much more a subconscious process than a conscious one wherein the issue of producing offspring with the best immune-system is of primacy.

I don't get what the problem is. He is white.

It's photoshopped to make her head look bigger in proportion to her body

Is that achievable natty?

see, this is closer to a good methodology. id run a gaussian blur on the swatch samples to help destroy the gradients and use that as a basis for color comparison.

soon youll be ready to learn that the further 2 similar swatches are from each other, the closer in tone they appear to be.

good luck with your strange hobby. maybe you can compare apples to oranges next lol.

>being on the spectrum
you're a disgrace to Sup Forums

There is no problem. OP was a faggot again and implied white girls prefered non whites, because "muh white men are feminine".

>OP was a faggot again and implied white girls prefered non whites
I implied that light skinned/pale women prefer men who are slightly darker than them including white men. Even pale men are naturally darker than pale women, usually olive women will go for even darker men, therefore the white race is prone to eventually die as long as darker(mediterranean) whites live alongside pale whites.

How come Italian girls love nord cock then?

Is this a real thing? I've seen this meme several times now.

inferiority complex like every non-white race because italians have nig in their genepool

>autism

As a person who has vacationed extensively in South america let me tell you top tier girls down there will do anything to choke on a blond white man's dick especially places like Dominican republic, Sao Paulo and Colombia

All Euro populations if you want to take it that far.

>OP presents argument using a flawed methodology
>rando tells him how to improve his methodology because OP's method involves him arbitrarily selecting samples from rich gradients in varied lighting situations
>Huur ur autismo
your method of judging this "truth" of yours is just your personal arbitration. who selected the sample photos? who selected region that colour was sampled from? like i said in my first post, this is likely a reflection of your own sexual preferences and biases.
anyone who is serious about proving a fact will attempt to weed out bias - but your not doing that, because this whole thread was bait.

>leaf

He looks like bork lazor

This explain this:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3808951/The-fumble-Jungle-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-says-British-women-going-Calais-sex-couldn-t-make-up.html

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/

Always archive media renowned for crap journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/rPeqZ

id love to visit britian some day. i hear its a blast.

>those quads
mirin

His proportions are a bit off.

big traps / narrow shoulders
huge back / weak chest
big arms / slender torso

But it's mostly is chest which is very small for his size.

Looks Balkan

lol wth

>tfw virtually no blonde hair in my genetic line so I don't to have be insecure about this shit

There is literally no proof of this. Shit bait, saged.

We need to practice Eutelegenisis and breed super men who will coast through life, mastering everything in front of them.
These super men will share their sperm with the world and the world will experience a genetic upheaval.

It's the contrast.

They can't find people attractive enough in their own peer group so they go for "exoticism." But they don't want to stray from the European continent.

I do really well with darker girls desu, get a lot of attention from non-whites for my looks. Not that I struggle with fellow Nord grills. I would advise most Nordic looking men to use cold showers instead of regular showers as often as possible, especially in the morning. Also, get enough vitamin A, D, C, paba, and zinc. These help give your skin a glow and a bronze that most all women will find really attractive. However attractive you are, this will increase your /10 rating by at least a full point.

>paleness is a feminine trait

Another example of nord/med coupling.

>pic of 2 men

they both look med
also, her skin is slightly lighter than his

Not all Italians do. It's such a small % of their population. Still, those genes should be purged.

I find that darker women like brown eyes more than the blonde/blue-eyed ones. Atleast that has been my experience.

She is 100% Dutch Afrikaner. She just has a fake tan.

white women love superior med cock

It's not, idk why people say that. Fair hair/eyes are though. Dolph's brows in that pic are dark as fuck and that's why he's so intimidating.

>implying that Luis Figo is not wuite.
>Implying meds or slavs are not wuite
lmao

as any europid they give birth to white europid child. But ethnicies in Europe must be protected, our we will become like Usa, white, but without a core identity for nations

I'm only speaking from experience user, I'm not sure. It's the way I described it in the states because blue eyes are less common here. I think women are mostly indifferent to eye color. If anything, if you're healthy and have the appearance of vitality, blue eyes are an advantage because it sets you apart. It may be different in Sweden. But I guarantee you that if you went elsewhere in the world, your Nord features are exotic and bigly desirable.

Also because he has those Cro-Magnon tier deep set eyes.

I get the eyebrows, but why would light eyes be feminine?

>But ethnicies in Europe must be protected, our we will become like Usa, white, but without a core identity for nations

It's a fucked up place to be existentially.

Aww limey's mad he got BTFO :(

His wife was an entire generation's first boner.

sure thing britcuck