CNN HOST LOSES IT AFTER TRUMP SUPPORTER QUESTIONS user SOURCING

SAY IT WITH ME CNN IS VERY VERY FAKE NEWS

clapsnews.com/2017/05/30/meltdown-cnn-host-loses-it-after-ex-navy-seal-doubts-cnn-sources-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

clapsnews.com/2017/05/30/meltdown-cnn-host-loses-it-after-ex-navy-seal-doubts-cnn-sources-video/
youtu.be/C5UlUhTuYAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TWO SCOOOPS!!!

That's coming from a Navy SEAL who risked his life on shitty intel on a daily basis.

I hard four scoops today.

Yeah, I mean our country doesn't respect our soldiers anywhere near as much as America does (unfortunately) and I can assure you if a veteran got treated like this here there would be outrage. CNN is a joke.

>Washington Post
>ABC
>New York Times
>CNN

Any non-partisan news agencies confirm the story? Also, if you never name your sources, how do they know the source is legitimate?

trust us goyim

>reuploading old videos to publish "new" article for your website
fuck off, shill your site elsewhere

GWORFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

You're not allowed to believe sources now? Does CNN have any credibility left?

I make it a habit to never watch CNN, so to be honest I missed this when it happened. I went and found a more complete 5 minute clip of the exchange, and was struck by two things:

1) The sheer childishness of the libshit host and panelists. I shouldn't really be surprised by this anymore, but the brazen manner is astounding.

2) Jim Geraghty didn't jump in to Carl's defense? Jim has been complaining on his podcasts for weeks about anonymous sourcing, and he couldn't reach deep and find the testicular fortitude to stand up for a man telling the truth to screaming children? Extremely disappointing--- seems like Jim would rather protect his future CNN guest prospects than stand up for the truth.

oh fuck this is gold

It's ok brother, once the soldiers began saving folks from mudslime attacks in the streets they're change their tune.

>Inside sources have reported that officials close to Comey and familiar with his thoughts believe he may be thinking about testifying against Trumps apparent ties to russia

But we're the most t-trusted name in news.

You trust us...r-right?

media today lost their shit over that Fox News story that used an anonymous source to refute the WaPo article. I'm sure there's footage of this same chick saying the exact opposite to whats in the clip.

CNN...

lol she literally just named all the jews

>When asked for a retort to her guest's allegations, CNN replies with "puh-lease@!"

Now, that's what I call journalism.

mfw I'm watching cnn slowly become the Jerry Springer show. how long until chairs are thrown?

clinton news network needs to be shutdown

Islam will win

Women were a mistake

yeah, appeal to consensus when all of the publications are obviously working off of the same sources... these people don't even have a rudimentary understanding of critical thinking

uhhh, because they're close to the situation, sweetie. :^)

Let them repeal the 1st and 2nd so we can repeal the 14th and 19th

With Jews you lose

7s

Anonymous sources are fine, as long as you have hard evidence to back up the claims. The Judenpresse never has any evidence though, so the man has a fair point.

bazinga

>clapsnews.com/2017/05/30/meltdown-cnn-host-loses-it-after-ex-navy-seal-doubts-cnn-sources-video/

why post this article and not just link the video?

wasted digits.

>complains about not linking the video
>doesn't link the video

youtu.be/C5UlUhTuYAU

Bump

A phone fag thanks you

Trumpfags do not understand how a free press works.
This goes hand in hand with no conception of history either.

>former agents who weren't in the room
>100% legit

>dude who's currently working there and was in the room
>"That's just his opinion"

What?

Technically that is only one scoop per cone

>no but that's his opinion
Fucking kekd hard at this. Love his reaction face.

TWO
DIGITS

A source who is familiar with how TV news may work told me not to trust CNN

She doesn't appear to have ever spoken to a real man in her life. That was incredible. Thank you OP, you were not a faggot today.

Reminded me of this guy. That face was gold

We're going to get her fired, right?

Why do you people go all crazy with this but if someone says he wants access to Alex Jones sources you call him a shill and that obviously his sources would be assassinated by the globalists?

Christ what a perfect pair of tits

>YOU DO NOT ATTACK THE STELLAR REPORTERS OF CNN

What an amazing fucking line. Unhinged!

>clapsnews

don't look at her nudes, she has a massive roastie and a pancake ass