India

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Your immediate thought/image. No self sensoring or political correctness. Raw first impression.

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/other-angle-pregnant-woman-is-crushed-by-truck-and-fetus-on-the-road.htm
planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html
guruprasad.net/posts/why-indian-toilet-is-best-scientific-reason/
youtube.com/watch?v=fKtNawQ3cxM
ndtv.com/world-news/british-airways-boss-alex-cruz-not-to-resign-denies-it-failure-due-to-outsourcing-to-india-1705433
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poopin on the beach

Bump

Better Safe Than Surrey.

Poo on floor

Hot men

One of the least places in earth i would visit.

Only you Sweden would think that...only you...

Raw sewage and pajeets are subhuman vermin animals.

Butthole

1) Pooping everywhere but a loo

2) Incompetent engineers and IT drones with worthless degrees and certifications.

That wheel. Very unique.

Also, ridiculous people.

A video i saw an hour ago theync.com/other-angle-pregnant-woman-is-crushed-by-truck-and-fetus-on-the-road.htm

Most people see shit.

I see bodies floating in the Ganges and some 80 year old Hindu washing himself in that same river.

Curry and diarrhea

Makes me think of people wiping their asses with their left hand.

Over population and disease !!!

PLANET INDIA
soon, as soon as whites leave and go to space.

You're missing the fun boys.
Join

A penis

>tfw safe and comfy from Indian poo waves in England

What a shithole though. Literally.

Bump

Why?

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html

God damnit. The Brits need to colonize it again and install sewage and teach them not to throw bodies in a river.

The animals seem to be happy/well fed tho...right?

POO

This guy gets it

Wrong, they're eating the rotten flesh of a days old corpse that's been floating in shit water.

That's like finding big mac floating in a porta-potty and thinking "eh at least its super sized."

They look well fed tho. Tails up n shit. Happily enjoying their food.

If you saw a guy happily munching a shit-dipped burger you wouldn't think "he looks well fed though. Smiles n shit. Happily enjoying his food."

You'd think "Eh that guys life is horrific."
Just because these dogs are capable of surviving hell, doesn't make them happy.

>That's like finding big mac floating in a porta-potty and thinking "eh at least its super sized."

Spoken like a true Amerifat. You can't make this shit up.

"Indian sanitation is terrib-..."

guruprasad.net/posts/why-indian-toilet-is-best-scientific-reason/

Did you understand the metaphor? Do you see how I'm using a ridiculous situation to make the other guy understand what I'm saying?

Are you just being a cunt because you want to seem cool?

Third worlders larping as first worlders who shit in the street.

a strong sense of unwarranted self importance

That picture is fake. It's tsunami waves.

WHO DARE INSULTS THE MAHARAJAH?

Divide & Conquer jewish-pushed influence on Sup Forums.

R1A

The Raj has a toilet. Look at those legs. They aren't big enough to allow him to comfortably poop-squat, he'd be top heavy.

loo witch

One shot at life. Born Pajeet. Pajeets back home hate me because I'm too westernized. Ameritards hate me because I'm Pajeet. Should I just kill myself Sup Forums?

Fiji is forsaken.

Naw man...

We don't see eye to eye. I see some well fed doggos. Which makes me happy.

Subhuman race of cow-fuckers

I'm not a Jew.

Rice & curry
youtube.com/watch?v=fKtNawQ3cxM

I see based former subjects who also dislike Pakis.

>Ameritards hate me because I'm Pajeet
really? which part of the US are you from? or do you consider the dredges of society on Sup Forums to be representative of the US?

wtf, those people look white. Maybe because its in black and white.

>uruprasad.net

Many Indians are caucasian and many of them are "aryan" (especially North India), so it's probably that. We're quite ethnically-similar (we're of the same race, believe it or not).
South Indians are apes, though.

poo

Shitting all over floor
Computer hacks and scams

Penguins are black and white too.

So does that make them panda bears as well?

Goatse. Looks like a bunghole on a sub-par flag.

raping and pooping in streets

Anus. A man taking a shit.

1) I've already stuck my dick in that shit.
2) poopdick

That thing in the middle looks like a puckered anus

India, the worlds loo

What's with the dream catcher in the middle?

Is that why I have green eyes and light brown skin as a Paki?

I was gonna write a post saying "shit" but truly when I think of India, what comes to mind is Microsoft... More specifically, the steady and obvious decline in quality of Microsoft products since this guy took over. What I also see being a STEM major is that Microsoft hires a fuck ton of indians, and they must know it because they pack the interview lines 10 to 1.

I like Indiams, but after decades of working with them, they really are deserving of some flak. Like, do I accept a PH.D. from an Indian university? Hell no. Do I assume Indians during any business negotiation are lying to my face and covering up gross inadequacies with their product? Hmm. But. Are Indians who befriend you amazing givers? Yes! Are Indians excellent conversationalist who always provide worthy insights? Definitely. Are most Indians based as hell? Damn skippy.

Atleast the stock started performing well again since he took over.

Designated shitting streets, with rape buses being close second

Those are the wrong indians, fool

>DESIGNATED

So in other words you corrected yourself.

Have a good day living in denial.

Well IRL Americans are some of the best people I've ever met. (Live in Ohio btw) All memes aside, I really hope the best for the American people. I've never met a group of people who work so fucking hard every single day in order to achieve their dreams. Kinda makes me feel like a fucking failure. I was memeing btw, the trolls on Sup Forums hate pajeets I know but that doesn't really get to me.

Hey I agree with this guy 100% but, don't build my computers

butthole

look, it's obvious we dont hate you as long as you americanize and dont stink up the elevator.
but this is Sup Forums not match.com
therefore, plz pajeet take poo to loo

>Microsoft intellectuals

According to this post.

Don't worry my man, I always poo in loo and never litter. Doing my part to get rid of the stereotype.

Beta males and outright liars.

All I see is a backward shithole full of rapists, terrorists, and diseased subhumans.

India and Pakistan need to hurry and nuke each other.

>Microsoft intellectuals

siddharta, cramped trains, poo outside the loo, brahmans.

>ima amerifat tehe
>proxin

I thot Indiana was Mike P's homeland?

Shit. Everywhere. Flies covered in shit buzzing around landing on shit covered shitskins, landing on some bread covering it in your people's feces. Little beta faggots eat the bread. Don't wash their hands first. What's the point

Those are western surgeons/doctors and iIT professionals.

Bump

Literal anus

ndtv.com/world-news/british-airways-boss-alex-cruz-not-to-resign-denies-it-failure-due-to-outsourcing-to-india-1705433

Thanks Pajeet

Even your id color is poo.

Lack of fiber I might add...

is that really the indian flag?

>ima amerifat tehe
>proxin

Aren't they called Indian-Indians

An extremely dusty, brand new, unused, empty toilet with a steaming pile of shit right beside it on the floor