Holy fucking kek. News coming out about Trump's farts

>Tuesday, May 30 -- Anonymous sources inside the white house are saying that President Trump and First Lady Melania are at a rocky point in their relationship right now, and it may have to do with Trump's antics.

>The sources go on to say that Melania is unhappy with how Trump has handled his presidency so far, and feels he has made himself look a fool, alluding to his low approval ratings and image in the media.

>But even more interesting is that these sources state that Trump's childish antics near Melania have increased the rift between them; Trump has been known to pass gas frequently near Melania and make jokes about it, and has attempted to pass gas in her face before.

>Although the sources say that the couple still appear happy outside, the relationship has shifted completely and might not last.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5__rWswzbo
youtube.com/watch?v=nfcci0C95tA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dad does this all the time it's just a dad thing to blow nasty farts

Grow up newfag

This sounds very much so like important news. Was this CNN or Buzzfeed?

>tfw when no dad alive to blow nasty farts

If i was Trump Id fart on her too

>Oh Donnie, blow one bigly into my face
>*BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPFFFT*

CNN, as reported by Buzzfeed.

>pol defending farts

thanks for proving once again that this place is The_donald 2.0

>anonymous sources
>no link

You have to go back, shiteating shill
Saged and reported

Blatant sage

farting is caring

TWO TOOTS

Kek
Trump has the best farts

Your entire existence is cringeworthy.

Is there any difference in the two at this point?

Secondly reminder she swatted away his hand recently. Nacho Farts

the fuck dude you dont know what you talking, my dad does that shit too and its disgusting, thank god my parents divorce when i was young, i dunno why for some reason i would find it awkward , very traumatizing to me
my father is a sub human anyway

Sponsored by Washington Post

TRUMP IS LITERALLY GASSING JEWS

stop trying to make me like trump, i can't take it. I'm just a quiet minarchist happy to hate everyone involved with bureaucracy and you fucking idiots keep giving me all these reasons to like this fuck. goddamn it.

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN
I CAN ONLY LAUGH SO HARD

reminds me of of something...

>MSM brap posting

oh kek

MY MAN

BBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

Not kidding: the rumor in D.C. is that Hope Hicks has been his mistress for the last 4 years

Wew

>nigger actually believing the story and not taking a moment to defend farts

>Master race genetics
>Billionaire
>Genius IQ
>President of the most powerful country in the world
>fart jokes

Malania Trump : " Is this the best that I can do?"

probably

God, this is even more childish than all the micropenis propaganda about Hitler.

How are the jews so incompetent yet so effective at character assassinations?

MELANIA GOING TO BE DEPORTED LOL

Fun Fact: Hitler used to do this at dinner parties. No one dared say anything because he's the fucking leader of the Reich. But everyone noted it down in their diaries. Eva was not impressed.
>inb4 the left remember this fact and start pulling out the Hitler meme to the most pro Jew person in the west.

Pic semi related in regards to Hitler. His farts were so bad that they could be smelt in Shanghai by the SNLF during the battle for the city who ensured all soldiers wore gas masks when word reached them that Hitler farted. This is 100% fact and not mainstream (((media))) tier bullshit.

When you see how there are people today who will just blindly believe this without a second thought it really activates your almonds about those stories how Hitler had a micropenis or one testicle or whatever

Ketchup and burnt steak farts

Trump is banging Hope Hicks. He has been tagging her for 4-5 years, allegedly

Burgerclaps finally have a leader who's as well-behaved and dignified as they are.

HAHAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=M5__rWswzbo

you f-fuckin r-racist

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>they could be smelt in Shanghai
VX gas was actually distilled from hitlers farts, true story

farting in a hot girls face is the most alpha thing u can do tubehonest

one of the prime ingredients in sarin gas is derived from hitler's farts

So this... is the apex... of African civilisation... WHOA...

The smell of success...

I miss him

youtube.com/watch?v=nfcci0C95tA

>(((anonymous sources)))

I totally believe you!

BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!

this shit can't be real

FARTS DAVE?
THAT'S ALL YOU GOT?
LOL.

yes, there are rumors that trump once visited with their shaman parpers shortly before the start of his meteoric rise

well done castizo, you are fitting in really well, and do not have to go back

>Trump's farts
CNN tomorrow

What did Trump really mean by his flatulence?
What message is he trying to send?

Brings on Russian interpreter to translate the fart.

Why is Trump's ass so massive and fat? Can someone make him do some exercise and reduce his baked bean consumption?

>No source
>No article
>Anonymous "sources" AKA some random fucking faggot on Sup Forums creates a thread

Get gassed.

ONLY. ROSIE. O'DONNALL!

>and feels he has made himself look a fool

He's has made himself look like a fool. He's acting like a child. I'd be fine with him acting like a goddamn child if he managed to keep any of his promises. Instead we are getting tiny little table scraps instead of the whole enchilada, while white men everywhere are pretending to still be nervously supportive of this no-talent assclown and the ReKEKlican party.

PS I voted Hillary; it was the tactical choice. She would have tipped us over the edge into a full blown civil war/right-wing death squads scenario. It was our only chance. Now we have this dementia-laden Cheetoh in charge. He should step down and put Kush-dog in the driver's seat. At least we'd have some real happenings to bitch about here on Sup Forums.

>master race genetics

dutchovengate

Tracking his farts. Is nothing sacred?

DOOONNNAAALLLDD BRRAAAAAAPPPFFTT

A side effect of the vegetarian diet. I've heard modern vegans are really gassy too.

kek. you only gonna give me one lil toot?

great, now how can i go back?

(you)

you must visit the great african farting masters, they will have the answers you seek

>sources

Names or it didn't happen

DRRRUMBBBPPFFF BTFO!!!!!

This story doesn't fit past behavior. I mean, recall during the infamous "schlonged" speech, Trump repeated how "disgusting" Hillary's long bathroom was.

*bathroom break

sounds like a typical marrage or a relationship lasting longer then a year

but i bet half the people on this site wouldnt know that

>Anonymous sources

K, keep me posted

You know who else farted and shitted his pants uncontrollably? Adolf Hitler. Think about it.

Fake sources again is it?

HOLY SH

She's just too weak willed to fight back in the honorable competition

What they (CNN) leave out is that his farts smell like decomposing veggies.....which is a good thing.

Kek

The pee story was better

ikr, they are going after his balls now through his wife, as if they know what shes thinking.
>wins president
>wife hates him

what a load of crap

Men dont need to feel shame cause as long as theyre rich there will be a long line of models wanting to marry you.

kill yourself shill rat