If they bring Mexican food and latina girls what's all the arguing about?

If they bring Mexican food and latina girls what's all the arguing about?

crime and jobs

Being so numerous they dilute the gene pool.

White rural retards can't compete in the modern merit based system and are chimping out because they can't find a woman or a full time job low enough for them.

being illegal

Why is there a wall in that pic? Welcome to May my friend, Trump isn't building a wall. In fact he's agreed to take in all Muslims refugees from Australia.

Their women age like milk and Mexican kids are nigger-tier trashy.

Boonga ass fucking Abo speaks in white mans tongue, immediately forgets "white rural retards" are the ones who pay their welfare.

diarrhoea and single mothers who could argue against such a great thing

Nothing, as long as they can never become citizens and they take the Latin chicks back to Mexico once they hit 25 and gain 200 pounds.

Diluting implies that it isn't already full of shit.

Americans just need the recipes not the people. Mexican women are usually fat and ugly

FPBP although they are infinitely better than niggers. You don't really know what you'll get with Mexicans. 80% of the time they have nice families other times they have nigger raza kids.

latina girls are shit tier

Mexican food is universally bad for you

>mexican kids are nigger tier trashy
You have no idea.
The mexican we hired to do wood flooring for the entire house brought a few of his kids once (he has 7 kids and he's poor), and a few used the bathroom.
After they left I went into the bathroom and was met with the worst smell you could imagine, and the fucking sink was BROWN with dirt and god knows what else. I spent an hour cleaning that mess.

Never again.

Drop the welfare state for non-citizens and people who have been a citizen for less than 10 or so years. After that I'v got no probs

Would be nice if they did, but they don't.

>Their women age like milk

All they do is get fat. If you just fucking keep your Mexican wife on a regular cardio routine she'll be fine. Might even get THICC.

>they are infinitely better than niggers
One issue is that they come take the same jobs that niggers would occupy, such as burger flippers and janitors. This means even more poor, jobless, welfare niggers that wander around the streets causing trouble while trying to kill time.

They're rotten from the beginning.

You can't fix their shitty genes.

>five months after election
>no wall
indeed, surely this is the end of Trump
nuclear codes, etc., etc.

MEXICAN
AMERICAN
FRIENDSHIP
THREAD

>Mexican kids are nigger-tier trashy

Aside from already being naturally inclined to aggressive behavior, its really aggravated by nigger and thug culture. Either way, most young beans will find a way to channel that aggressiveness whether its through gangs, sports or the military but I get this feeling that white people go through the same thing. To be honest I'm surprised that White men AREN'T more aggressive, you crazy bastards damn near took over the fucking world and it sure as shit wasn't through being nice

Mexicans are good people

I worked pizza delivery for a few years. Every Mexicans house had Disney toys half buried in pit bull shit through their front yard and a deflated kids pool filled with dirt. When they opened the door it always smelled like a Swamp Cooler doused in cat piss, and then their was the gift of being greeted by silver smiles of Mexican kids who had dental crowns (paid for by tax payers) from drinking Jarritos like it was water.

maybe burkinis aren't such a bad idea

lets go gas some mayates, homes

did they tip?

>If they bring trash and trash what's all the arguing about?

White genocide

They're fucking disgusting, almost worst than niggers.

theres too many of them. theyre displacing americans and not assimilating. most of them being illegal or anchor babies doesnt help.

this

I always wondered how many of us would be left if you kicked out all the illegals and anchor babies, not very many I'd imagine. I like that, I want to be the only minority around, does this make me a piece of shit?

Flooding into public services without contributing anything to them, driving out middle class citizens due to increased taxes needed to sustain such services which inevitably leads to the degradation of communities.

I agree

pic related

Latino men.

we really can be good neighbors

I don't want my grandchildren to be named "Pablo" and act like niggers

Only latinos that are raised around niggers are bad, primarily white/Latino communities I've only ever met decent people. Niggers are literally cultural cancer.

Sorry we bantered you man

Latina women are fucking nasty this whole "thick Latina" meme is a disgrace

I work on a brick crew. We can't find white kids to do this work. Heroine probably killed off our best future workers

Man latinos are the most compatible race with caucasians, I really hope that if a race war ever happens they side with us in erasing mudslimes and niggers off the planet.

Mexicans aren't so bad. Canadians on the other hand..

at least they aren't Muslim

There will be no wall.

checked and it can only work if the Jew and Niggers have been taken out of the equation, Whites keep the US... well, white and functioning and the few beans worth a shit continue on with this American Experiment since there's no Jews around to trick us into smashing the borders open and niggers gone because no one likes niggers

Fat Mexicans are plenty to complain about. I miss the days when America was just white and black.

congolese and zimbabweans aren't muslim, i bet it would be good for us to bring a few thousand to your neighborhood

this is the end of drumpf
no path to 270
it's the current year

There are almost no beans in the South and the nigger still sits on his ass and collects the
government check. Alabama tried this before Trump and it blew up in their face. The
nigs and, unfortunately, Whites could not do the job the migrants were doing.

hah m8 plz.

but thank god there is an ocean seperating us from africa

You should have your belly sliced and be left to die screaming for your mommy just for bringing up food in a debate. When people do this, I shut them up immediately. "How much curry is worth your children being shredded apart by nails? How many tacos are worth your children's guts being splattered over the walls of a theater?"

If you think this is a good argument I'll smash your teeth out with a hammer and I don't care if you're one of us or not.

As with Europe some traitors will start ferrying migrants to America eventually.

Jewish organizations always find a way.

why not take africans? after all, if america is going to be "civic nationalist" then i would assume open for all races, not just mexicans.

you could even only take christians if that was important. after all, the goal of civic nationalism is just to be against islam, but support all other left wing initiatives.

senpai if you ever get out of the stone age you will be flooded with niggers in a heartbeat.

Crime, rape, and drugs.

10 feet taller roach

lot of hipsters on Sup Forums believe you must be a mestizo to have the authority to make tacos, therefore open the gates! good hardworking christians right, and they can handcraft me some authentic 100% mexican tacos, whites can't do that!

it's funny how much in common the right has with the left

its a reflection of reality that over time there is to be a cultural transmissiong between us and our southern neighbor. Furthermore, it is no longer possible to de-spic cali, new mexico, or texas, even going full fuhrer.

Jeb Bush was right, he just had to say FUCK NIGGERS to win.

I was flooded with Syrians instead
3 million "guests"

We are trying to find a way to send them to Germany :)

its coming with MS13 pieces of shit, cartels, drugs, junkies and crime, you stupid fuck.

IDK rite

Nobody fucking believes in the MUH FOOOOOOOD meme
I can make a fucking curry myself we don't need fifteen bajillion pakis and poos

there are negroes in latin america as well, why not open to them? seems you have a preference for mestizos only, i assume you are mestizo yourself or married to one.

i say if america is going to be an ideas based nation, no reason not to let in africans and asians as well.

like clockwork the islamonord responds to the same stimuli with the same response

Also over 70% of welfare recipients are illegals. $1.1 trillion dollars is being used each year for welfare, and illegals are fucking stealing 70% of it all. Deport all illegals.

>food
>women
is that what cartels are importing for profit?

Why can't you integrate your fellow muzzies, t*rkey?
Why must you throw them at the west?

I am not a mestizo or married to one. I just don't like niggers.

Chinks are lulzy but we have enough already thanks.

mexicans (excluding indio barbarians) are basically white trash in every aspect. Mexican music is basically country.

None of those states were ever without "spics". Before they became part of the U.S. they
belonged to Spain. Spanish mixed with the Amerindians to form the mestizo. Therefore,
some of those spics were in, what is now the southwest U.S., before any English ship ever
crossed the ocean.

Christian Middle Easterners are infinitely more compatible with whites than any group of Latinos.

No but it was done with civility, which is where the difference lies

Latin-Americans have got to go. All of them. I'm so tired of them. It pains me to hear the spic tongue rambling on. Everywhere you go, there's an endless flood of fat Mexicans. They have ruined Texas, and most of the south!

*sheds tear*

It's gotten so bad that I'm actually happy to see black people and identify more with them.

Being Turkish is mostly about language so it doesn't matter what race you are if can't speak Turkish.
Turks in Germany cone hone with broken Turkish and they are ostracized too.

They want to go to the west for benefits.
Stopping them is stupid but Germany pays us to stop them. At least we stop most of them.

Still Greek and Turkish human traffickers are working hard to make Europe enriched.

Also, it takes like 2 generation for spics to disappear. Half chinks and half niggers are mental cases.

no one is complaining about the tejanos or californios, the problem is the post 65 wave of steezers.

back in 1960, hispanics were 3% of the population, they are now 17% and will be nearly a third by 2060.

from 3% to 33% in a century.

Go find a cuck thread and be happy. No decent person likes niggers.

They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists etc.

that assumes there will always be enough whites to marry them. but that's going to become less and less common.

not to mention we are continually getting more and more legal migrants from latin america. all it basically means is we become brazil where guys like george lopez are considered white.

Either way, it is an impressive feat, I want to part of some manifest destiny type of thing one day.

>thicc latinas
>thicc asians
>thicc whites
God bless America

This is the right answer. They drove my brother, a commercial Sheetrock guy from Texas, out of business by working for MUCH LOWER wages and quoting jobs way lower.

Now I will add this comment - They were lower quality in terms of work, but not MUCH lower. Like 10% or so, which I would consider an acceptable limit. With other trades, they are very good. Tile, stucco, construction in general, they are more 'artists' in my opinion. They do very well...

Which is why I don't mind them here - I just want them to be legal - to be paid fairly - to pay taxes - and to not unfairly undercut US workers that do that same jobs.

>>Therefore,
some of those spics were in, what is now the southwest U.S., before any English ship ever
crossed the ocean.

In those days, Latin-Americans were few and far in between and they were usually white. It's only since the 80s that brown goblin "latinos" came flooding in.

They also bring the Spanish language, drugs, crime and shitty communities

Illegal immigrants are illegal for a reason

Build a wall and deport them all

Nah, thats retarded howard zinn revisionism. The commanche empire wiped out new spains northern holdings in TX. New Mexico was a bit more complicated with the comancheros. All of the californian natives (who were not mexicans) were exterminated by anglos.

>US can turn into latin america as long as they have paperwork

we'll see how much your anglo "rule of law" matters once steezers are the majority here. they really practice it well down in mexico don't they.

What is the problem with niggers? Are they the gypsies of USA?

You're right. But I wonder what the natural rate of growth is for the other races. Also, you have to adjust for population growth. The U.S. population in 1900 was 76 million. In 1950, it rose to 152 million; by 2000 it had reached 282 million. By 2050, it is expected to reach 420 million.

niggers are literally the same wherever they go in the world

fpbp

Good clean black people are at least more culturally American than Mexicans. Make America white and black again! That was better than what we got now.

Latin-America has literally emptied it's garbage onto the United States, which is changing the culture for the worse.