New Hampshire

How can you call yourself a redpilled white man if you don't live in New Hampshire?

>93% White American (inb4 Irish & German aren't white hurr durr)
suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-new-hampshire
>The best gun laws in New England (“All persons have the right to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves, their families, their property, and the state.”)
nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/new-hampshire/
>0% state income tax & 0% sales tax
bankrate.com/finance/taxes/state-taxes-new-hampshire.aspx
fool.com/taxes/2014/08/16/the-5-states-with-no-sales-tax.aspx

On top of that, the only bad areas are the big cities such as Manchester, Concord, etc. & the rural towns are based as fuck with Gadsden flags waving from every other house.

Why aren't you moving there right now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d6_xEch-qvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moving there in two years when done with Master's program here

% White

I guess you've never been to Nashua, have you?

>bases the entire state's population off a town that borders Massachusetts

Wew lad, that Canuck education.

yeah
here we go again

I will move to Nashua in September, so +1 white(Arabs are considered as Caucasians in the US, right?)

BTW, do they really speak French in Berlin?
Or is it just a meme?

>implying i don't have family in manchester
Burger, I'm from Montréal. Of course I've been to your fucking state. Nashua is full of Brazilians, Dominicans and poo-in-loo and they all live in the city. Go downtown to Margarita's and you'll see more brown heads than white ones.

They speak French in the northern parts of the state but it's Québec French.

NHfag here.
Fuck off we're full.
Also southern NH is fill of libtards. Funny you should mention the Gadsden flag though, saw a truck drive by with one the other day.

Salut.

Je ne sais pas s'ils parlent français là-bas.
Mais c'est proche de Québec, alors je suppose.

Also Berlin is poor as fuck from what I've been told.

Maritimes are better.

op, you tremendous faggot, you forgot :
>Comfy cold weather
>recognize secession so you can let librhuls go away then declare war on them

Ahem, Maggie Hassan.
That is all.

>Maggie Hassan

Born: February 27, 1958 (age 59), Boston, MA

>Boston

Case closed.

thnx, I will work in Nashua and as a big fan of local tourism Berlin seems to be absolutely must-see place

Amusez-vous bien!

How many of them are liberal cucks though?

It's not as bad as VT, MA, CT, or RI.

NH and ME are pretty based states in New England.

Close the borders to most Masshole refugees and you'll actually have a based state. Force them to take a test before they can immigrate.
Until then, be prepared to be cucked hard.
>t. Former Masshole living in the south

I'm from the Midwest, but everything I hear about that state makes it sound screwy. They have a state legislature with > 9000 members and every house comes with a complementary loaded shot gun with the phrase "this is my property! Now get!" spray painted down the barrel

I live in the outskirts of concord and i hate going into town, fucking retards contantly protesting trump and war on the statehouse lawn, someone needs to do a drive by on these cucks

>voluntarily surrounding yourself with NE liberals
you have no fucking clue what you're talking about

Live free or die! As based as you can get

YEAH MAN YOU TELL EM
IT"S NOT AS BAD AS EVERY STATE AROUND US! ALL THOSE FAGGOTS WITH THEIR DEMOCRATS AND THEIR SANCUARY CITIES! WE WILL ALWAYS BE WHITE AND NEVER BE LIBER--

I do live in NH, Sulivan county, what do you want to know?

>my state is based because we have a sign
>a-and a slogan on our license plates
you just stay up there and be happy then

NH is the best state

mrci frérot

another question:
Is Nashua really that bad as this leaf claims it to be ?
I mean, if I will walk at night, what are my chances to run into gang of niggers or spics?

I went to NHTI in concord and live in Southern NH innawoods. Why are there so many homeless on the street corners and intersections up there.

Visiting this weekend, looking forward to it

New Hampshire is a tiny island of sanity in the middle of the retardation that is the northeast

Your just mad our licence plate is better than yours

Ehh more people could fuck off. I wish weed was legal here and mushrooms. I also wish everyone would leave me the fuck alone and quit being near me.

My family's been here in NY for too long for me to leave

Because heroin

its nice to visit, but a young white person making a family there is fucking beyond retarded

93% "white"hispanic

Not really. There are many different races here now, but there is pretty much only one bad section near downtown nashua. There are many decent places to live in Nashua (not in the city area)

We're being invaded though. Shitskins, niggers, spics, heroin. Thanks, Lawrence.

i guess NH is based if you've no hope of having a family.
>inb4

Wyoming gun laws,
Are you a felon? No? Excellent. Here's your gun.

Because I want land you stupid city dweller.

I hope you get jumped, shitskin.

my friend from there is a huge lefty liberal who supported Sanders

yeah it's retarded. We need a wall between NH and MA. Keep all the lowell, worcester etc garbage out.

shut up.
every time a based state thread is posted, the top five get more cucked.

No. it's 93.9% non-Hispanic white.

There's a lot of colleges here. They don't represent the normal citizen of New Hampshire.

Used to visit Errol with my friends. I love your state my dude

i'm going to live in white mountains

Tell me about it lad I live in Minnesota and the faggot democrat governor keeps letting somali niggers in

The mountains in nh are sexy

>muh state is great thread

And yet none of you New Hampshire faggots post comfy pics of your state. Wtf is wrong with you faggots?

Pic related it's a real state

>spic land
What do you want to see jose?

why you so mad?
Are you that guy working in Pheasant Lane Mall? :^)

>implying NH doesn't have the best scenery in the U.S.

your pic related is sand nigger tier.

I thought this was pretty comfy but i can post more

Wrong pic, sorry emanuel

hmmmm

>implying it will be the same a generation from now
>implying NH isn't 80% chomsky-ites
>implying nice scenery makes a proper home
>implying you aren't a nigger loving faggot trying to game the electoral college

I used to Skype chat with a girl from NH I met off /soc/. I liked her a lot.

I think she's dead now.

>colonial architecture is superior to your adobe meme houses
>climate and weather is made for real men, unlike yours which only spics can endure
>New England is actually a very environmentally friendly area, and has done a good job at preserving it's trees and wildlife.

Hi styx

There are actual grills on /soc/? Whenever i go on there its just dudes waving their dicks around

>he thinks i live in spicland
>he thinks i can't find better cold-weather environs
>he's going to vote for liz warren in 2020

>implying im dem
>implying you don't live in spicland
>implying you can withstand the cold

I'm libertarian, almost borderline AnCap.
You obviously must live in Arizona or New Mexico.

Yeah. She was cute in an ugly duckling sort of way.

Autistic NEET with a fucked up homelife, I won't go into details. One of the only girls I really enjoyed talking to, she was fucking hilarious. Very bizarre person. She was already suicidal, but I think I MAY have set her over the edge after saying some extremely insulting things to her, she was very insecure.

Girl was a one of a kind find on /soc/ desu, I miss her. I don't really go there too often. This was a couple years ago.

Sounds like a nh girl alright

Had quite a few of those back in the day in HS classes

She was born and raised in Jersey. Moved to NH with some guy who was 20 years older than her.

Her whole life story was very unsettling to me. She pretty much spent every day ripping her bong and listening to jpop and surfed Chan sites.

Sounds like the avg userbase here.

Don't forget the best part...Québeckers and French...

youtu.be/d6_xEch-qvI

Not only was the guy she ran away with 20 year older than her when she was 17, he was also your basic bitch generic die-hard Berniefag. She hated that shit. He neglected her too. Made me so mad.

/thread

you know nothing about me, but i know everything about you just by nature of where you live. you'll be voting full bernie or forced from the state within 20 years.
>inb4 implying i vote
ex-fucking-actly

I'd rather go full NatSoc fashy than become a bottom lefty Berniebro, lmao.

New Hampshire vs. Vermont - which one and why?

New Hampshire.

While VT has 2% more white population and is more rural, their politics are far more liberal. Just as bad as MA or maybe even worse.

Manchester doesn't seem too cucked for a major city. I've even thought about moving there.

Old Hampshire is better