If the Earth were really flat...

If the Earth were really flat, why the fuck does toilet water spin clockwise north of the equator and counterclockwise south of the equator?

>FLAT EARTHERS BTFO

>pic somewhat related

old meme is old. you think japanese blenders don't work in australia, or car engens have to be build back to front in brazil?

the water spins the way you tell it to.

>what is false equivalency

If the earth is spherical, then how do magnets work?

It doesn't, they spin in the same direction.

I'm just really happy that someone took the time to make sure there's a stock photo of a woman using the computer on the toilet.

is there no hole in that toilet seat?

Because they're on the other side of the flat.

I wish I was that toilet seat

Trains. Balls. Explain.

no. if you have a perfectly still body of water and it drains from the bottom it will swirl left or right depending on the hemisphere. the rotation of the earth does have a tiny effect on the motion of things.

The water doesn't spin at all, it is only your mind that spins.

>tfw flat earthers still exist

fucking retards I bet you voted for the giant orange faggot as well.

the poles of the earth create a magnetic field, of which when standing at a point near the equator and using a compass it will line up with the field. This can be measured even.

I know it's all a conspiracy to make me buy toilets that don't allow water to spin at all!

Water spins the same everywhere, the equator thing is a myth, and a fuckin stupid one at that.

I actually voted for the moon, but Sol-fags ruin everything.

You want someone to explain how to train your balls?

Obviously, but that isn't the case with toilet water or sinks since the coriolis force is very weak.

why would the guy bother to take the other guy up in space if he was gonna shoot him anyway?

It's absurd is it not? Almost as absurd as a flat earth?

good point

this

This is a myth. Although Hurricanes do spin in different directions.

It doesn't. Toilet bowls are too small to be affected by the Coriolis effect.

she's got hairy arms man

The earth is concave not flat

Bro