9/11 Thread

What really happened that day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ermHx3akejc
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
youtu.be/h8Zl0Yj8eZA
youtu.be/ReOSGFyGWJI
youtu.be/-5y8PtfKA14
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127715090/#q127718851
youtube.com/watch?v=2AYujWCCHRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sand niggers stole planes and hit two towers, what else is new

the CIA destroyed the twin towers, shot a missle at the pentagon, and began a fictional war on terror in order to produce profits for the military industrial complex, and find justification to weak Israels enemies in the ME

nothing of value was lost

The September 11th attacks were carried out by Mossad the Israeli intelligence service with Saudis being the guinea pigs.

I feel we knew it was going to happen and we let it happen. Far too many drills were happening that day to be a coincidence. Global guardian and such

Jews

A bunch of Arab terrorists, mostly Saudis, from a group that was funded by Saudi money, flew planes into the WTC and Pentagon due to a retarded president who was too lazy to read briefing papers and as such didn't take proper security precautions.

Also possibly because, as a former Texas oil man, probably had close ties to the Saudi royals and as such didn't watch them as closely as he should/turned a blind eye to their shit.

Nothing goy go back to sleep.

The guys were being monitored years before, the US wasn't directly involved in any planning is what I believe

Nineteen hijackers flew planes into the World Trade Center and Pentagon in a series of coordinated strikes against the U.S., killing nearly 3,000 citizens.

sure have been a lot of 9/11 threads today

Dub s speak the truth. Now enough of these fucking threads

Mossad and CIA working together to stage an attack as an excuse to fund the Military Industrial Complex, sew unrest and instability in the Middle East, etc.

War profiteering and extreme Jewry.

pic related

>A bunch of Arab terrorists, mostly Saudis,
(((Saudis)))
>from a group that was funded by Saudi money, flew planes
possibly
>into the WTC and Pentagon due to a retarded president who was muh too lazy muh didn't take proper security precautions.
If you're not being being for this, you're very naive.
>Also possibly because, as a former Texas oil man, probably had close ties to the Saudi royals and as such didn't watch them as closely as he should/turned a blind eye to their shit.
Saudis and Israel are always on the same page, supporting the same "terror" groups

So what about building 7? Did they plant the explosives in there too? What about the nano thermite in the rubble? What about Lucky Larry? Your story is straight up disinformation.

"if youre not being paid for it

disinfo or he just buys into the (((narrative))), which is exactly what he posted

ISRAELI ART STUDENTS MINDFUCKED ANY IC WHO DARED ASK QUESTIONS post facto.

CARL CAMERON TOO.

>Al Jewehalla

Jet fuel was categorically proven to be able to burn steel beams.

CGI planes

Where did the towers go?

youtube.com/watch?v=ermHx3akejc

Hmmmm...

The summer of 2001 the media kept going on about "the end of history" and how their was no news just shark attacks and how could one Chandra be so Levy.

This.

I lived there and saw it with my own eyes.

Walked home from work. Beautiful day. The quietest afternoon ever.

The smell the next day was terrible.

I think that maybe very high levels knew about something.. Normal levels of CIA and FBI didn't know anything. They all felt like they missed something. I read a book where a female CIA agent said they felt like their world was completely destroyed and that all the other analyst felt blindsided. Bush was retarded and didn't pay attention. I think Cheney and Rumsfeld knew.

The official narrative with minor tweaks and half truths here and there is itself controlled disinformation. The truth of 9/11 would shatter people's view of the world. Hell, many people would refuse to even accept it. That's why people like want it swept under the rug. Deep down, we all feel it and some of us may eve know (((who))) did it. The truth however, will be too devastating for America. Luckily for your rulers is that your population doesn't like to use their brain too much, rather, they switch it off with stimulation mode with the latest ball game and papa johns new cheese crust pizza loaded with transfat and calories to enslave you to your couches. You're being fed with mind numbing garbage everyday, no wonder America is such a joke of a country.

>Beautiful day. The quietest afternoon ever.
Delete this.

Americans got what they deserved.

Disagree. The person with the motive, means and opportunity to wire all of the WTC buildings for demolition is Silverstein.

Unless you have a link between the CIA and Silverstein, of course.

>we've never been to the moon

And the Titanic was sunk by a German submarine...

Nothing is as it seems... of course

Mossad infiltrates Al Quesadilla, plans 9/11 and has them do it.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

Key figures in Federal Reserve in on it:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html

Remember, Israel is our greatest ally.

Trump has connections to this man.

Wasn't a Mossad SF guy killed first on United 93 flight. How strange they knew where he sat.

The world changed. It woke up to find that the borders were still drawn for ideas that are being forgotten.

Jews detonated explosives in the world trade center

The Jewish Problem

by Dr. Joseph Goebbels

youtu.be/h8Zl0Yj8eZA

Ken O'Keefe Exposes the Jewish Plan for the Middle East

youtu.be/ReOSGFyGWJI

ctrl f: soros, clinton
0 results

gtfo my board you pathetic children!

"Illuminati" Mega Ritual.

Also, the start of the displacement of Islam designed to weaken strong western countries.

Flight 93 was meant to hit WTC 7 but crashed in PA. The puppet masters used the explosives to collapse the building after the plane failed to hit.

The planes wouldn't collapse the buildings alone, so they installed explosives prior. A missile hit the pentagon. That is why there is no footage of it except for 4 frames of a fireball.

(((terrorism)))

planes were modified into drones with reinforced attributes designed to do as much visual damage as possible. then brought down with thermite.
youtu.be/-5y8PtfKA14
40 seconds
watch the black guy/ handler too

>shot a missile at the pentagon
no, just no. That was part of the loose change "no planes" disinfo.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127715090/#q127718851

Some middle-eastern fanatics hijacked some planes and flew them into vulnerable targets to spread terror, and in the process made America absolutely lose its fucking mind.

The structural integrity of the buildings were attacked to allow gravity to destroy the rest. This is why the top 3rd block of the South Tower tore itself apart a few seconds into the collapse, and why portions of the core in both towers stood briefly before the final devices took them down as well. None of the evidence, either pictures/video or steel recovered from the site, provide validity to the government's reason for collapse.

The buildings were demolished.

A majority of core columns recovered showed damage or destruction at the weld connections. Each core column was 3 floors tall and were welded together. The columns transitioned in size, with the bottom third of the tower being the thickest, the middle third being slightly thinner, and the upper third being the thinnest.
Only a minority of core columns recovered were bent from weight stress. The rest were either partially bent, or completely straight.

If someone wanted to attack the core of the building and destroy its integrity the best way would be to attack the weld connections. You wouldn't have to go floor by floor either, but every 12-21 floors and have the rest of the (now failing) building finish the job for you.
This would explain why so many long pieces of core columns were found in the rubble, disconnected from one another.

>No pancaked floors or core columns stacked upon each other like you would expect. Instead no portions of the flooring remained (110 floors in each tower) and the core columns are thrown about on top of the rubble.

NATO+mossad backed isis is responsible for the refugee crisis, and is all because george soros and m o s s a d killed Gaddhafi and wanting to get rid off Bashar.

NSA is an instrument to kill targeted individuals by the soros and z I o .n I s t j e w s
Who are already killing humans in the western world as well. Only a little indirectly.

Usa already has a program to have the civilians kill or maime each other unknowingly. It's called patriot act program.
It utilizes a nano weapon developed by israel

Patriot act program is very much alive these days they use mostly black people or other minorities to carry our dirty jobs of spying, maiming and killing innocent people in "perfectly" oblivious benign ways.

Such sinister Patriot act program is not just alive in the usa but also in all western countries and satellite developing countries collaborating with usa.

not a terrorist attack. there was a free food event at the top of the towers, the floor couldn't handle that weight, chain reaction, etc...

never forget

It very conveniently gave the PNAC their "new Pearl Harbor" which they mentioned on 9/11 2000 in a document called "Rebuilding America's Defenses". I'm sure it's just a coincidence doe.

How would the remains of the North Tower's core, the highest column reaching the 71st floor, fall straight down if nothing fell down on top of it (as evidence by a lack of bent columns) and the floors collapsed around it?
Why are some of the columns falling sideways at lower levels when none of them appear to be bent or damaged?

The swastika of David. I'm stealing this. Sorry jews.

This same phenomenon was present in the South Tower as well. A portion of the core survived before it vanished behind the thick clouds of pulverized concrete. It fell straight down into its own footprint despite the thickest and heaviest being at the bottom, holding it up. Nothing could accomplish such a feat but controlled explosives.

Most of you were in diapers I can tell you that much

I was wondering if clicking into this thread would reveal people talking about Mossad. Thanks for not disappointing me!

youtube.com/watch?v=2AYujWCCHRk

I was 12 I think. Craziest day of news ever. History in the making

I don't think Silverstein was the mastermind of the Tower's destructions but he did stand to gain from destroying them. The Towers needed (expensive) repair within a year of 9/11 happening. What a coincidence.

Do you need to ask?

A fucking yank!

Dont forget the billions of dollars of gold that "went missing" under the towers