Ancient whore Griffin needs to be taken down. This is maddnes

Ancient whore Griffin needs to be taken down. This is maddnes.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-beheads-donald-trump-photo-tyler-shields/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't believe you anons are falling for this. That isn't the real Kathy Griffin, and I have proof!

get to the top

Somebody needs to tie her down and fuck her with a knife strap-on.
Too bad she would probably like it, untill she Bled to death out of that disgusting gaping hole.

the head not being properly beheaded triggers me

Somebody make a picture of a walking vagina, and have on the very top of the vagina kathys head, and have the vagina bleeding down its legs

I reported it for threatening violence.

Who would better know details about beheading then mexicans.

Her social media accounts are going into overdrive. Bombarded by normies losing their shit over her attempt to get attention.

Looks like her little stunt to please her libtard friends has backfired big time.

Id press S to spit on her career but she doesn't even have one. Appearing on cnn every new years with her best pal anderson cooper sn't exactly a great gig.

First the hicks who did the same shit to Barry, in which you hypocritical dindus just KEKD about.

stop having a break down when a celeb does something anti trump, its pathetic

8 of those pics are the same effigy

Fuck off normie shill. Those so called cellebs are normalizing idea of brutal murder. You have no problem with it?

stop having a breakdown when Muslims blow you cucks up

no it isnt

random

only a fucking leaf could be so stupid
tmz.com/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-beheads-donald-trump-photo-tyler-shields/

most are the same pic

kys

I'm just playing doubles advocate, but you still do that every September exactly because of the reasons you mention.

>16 examples
>7 are the same one
>1 is a shop of the 7 the same
>1 is a (((sign)))
>1 is impossible to tell
>1 looks like it's Trump and Obama (anti-American really though with it being Iran)
>1 is someone white
>1 is in literally bumfuck nowhere
>1 is people getting on a bus

Looks google doesn't always have the answer faggot.

>defending the guy who just made a deal with Saudi Arabia and will let unlimited number of refugees come

Fuck Trump

can we attack her sponsors? anyone got a list with number etc.

Imagine the scenes if Kathy Griffin actually got beheaded, and ISIS took credit.

Kathy Griffin is cooperspooperscooper

I don't necessarily support Trump, but why the fuck are these celebs just fucking pouncing on him left and right? I get he says stupid shit on twitter, but so do they.

The Internet post-2005 really was a mistake.

>caption isnt "trust no one not even yourself"

disappointing tbqh

Why do leftist love Islam so much?

I decided to go with Intersectional Quantum Physics because it was more timely

>I don't necessarily support Trump, but why the fuck are these celebs just fucking pouncing on him left and right?

It's business model for them.

Celebs are always virtue-signallers because they have business ties with the liberal media companies and need them.

Stephen King for example, publishes stories in the NYT. A professional liberal.

pol has turned into a fucking triggered whiny faggot circle-jerk. who gives a fuck about this tamale flavored prune

The deal was actually done by Obama; the 5 million refugees will be dumped on you by the next admin.

Even Slate reported this was a bad move.

I know Trump is a controversial figure but goddamn this is out there. Does Kathy Griffin realize if this were to actually happen to Trump there would literally be nukes in the air?

They both hate Western civilization.

>SOMEBODY
SOMEBODY
>SOMEBODY
SOMEBODY
>SOMEBODY
SOMEBODY
>SOMEBODY
SOMEBODY

chelsea clinton and 1 of griffin's booked performances so far

It was always clear that at some point peak hysteria would be reached, because they try to outperform each other.

Many people who post here just want to whine and rage about something to vent frustration.

George Soros's cock holster

WHICH ONE DO I SHOOT

>hideous nobody seeks relevance through pandering
>expecting anyone to care

Andy Dick in drag again? Oh, that card.

That's actually really fucked up

chinnamasta

it's just banter m8

whataboutism still, you fag

If you look at her face, it doesn't look like she wanted to do it.

This just moved the goal post. Now, it seems nothing is off the table. 20 or even 10 years ago, this type of attention whoring would get you fired or worse. Now expressions of violence to those with whom you disagree with are acceptable.
I'm outraged, not at it being Trump, but at the cavalier expression of savage violence. I will seek out Mrs. Griffith's advertisers, and I will write them a note about this. I'll let them know that this is unacceptable.

Can some one make a better former President Obama Beheading image. There must be an image of Obama where his eyes are off kilter.

She's a Jew whore with a nose job. Fucking kikes.

>waaaahhhh

>#NotAllLiberals

is it possible to get this trending as a de-radicalization psy-op against the left? if we create a space for the left to oppose this hateful garbage then they may start self-policing themselves against this hateful garbage. i think going balls-to-the-wall against kathy griffin is counterproductive because it creates more cohesiveness amongst liberals but if we say #NotAllLiberals then it creates a division in the left between the people that want to side with this hateful garbage and the people that dont.