Daily reminder

It's been scientifically proven that Trump supporters are physically superior to liberals

>Strong men more likely to vote Conservative
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html

>Conservatives really are better looking, research says
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

In conclusion: Alpha men and hot women are Republicans, weak men and ugly women are Democrats. It's scientifically proven and even liberal news outlets like WashPost admit that

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E1WQ8
huffingtonpost.com/sean-mcelwee/new-evidence-that-the-ric_b_7153396.html
archive.is/KLpD1
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always use archive.is on media with a reputation for bad journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/E1WQ8

Nah . Iam a professional bodybuilder that owns his own business and voted for Bernie Sanders . I also have a harem of sluts to fuck

>business owner voted for bernie
How absolutely cucked can you be?

Nope. You are a bitch. I am out of shape, but I will outbox and out grapple u berniebro sum dum

also
>New Evidence That The Rich Are More Conservative Than the Rest
huffingtonpost.com/sean-mcelwee/new-evidence-that-the-ric_b_7153396.html

exceptions always prove the rule

Always remember to archive blogs with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/KLpD1

OP, this is scientific mind you. Yes, conservatives are stronger and have bigger dicks.

k

>weak men and ugly women are Democrats

Alpha men and hot women are Republicans

My god. If you turned that bitches head around 180 degrees I would just assume I was looking at her from the back.

Yea sure

You can cherry pick all you want loser, but statistics don't lie. Even fucking WashingtonPost and HuffingtonPost say it.

You're so desperate man...

He won with whites
He won with college educated whites
He won with people making over $50k
He won with married couples
He won with military

All indicators of competence/attractiveness

who cares man are you a faggot?

I believe that white liberals have legitimate defects. Not as in something like a character flaw, or a meme tier mental illness like ADHD. I mean that they have something really fucked up with their minds and bodies on a genetic level, or brain damage or chronic hormonal disorders, etc.. It is an unhealthy ideology.

They lack a self-preservation instinct.

>implying that guy wasn't trying even harder to get pussy

>Paper Mario & Super Mario Sunshine

Fucking based imo.

Holy shit fuck
How the hell did you poll this
Just at collegr campuses right

I bet you did you sweet little fucks

Jordan B. Peterson put it this way. I am paraphrasing but only slightly.
Men that cannot compete in the social hierarchy of the society, try to create a different one in which they can compete.

Poster boys of the left.

I dont believe that.
There are monastic orders that do not "compete" with anything.
They try to achieve harmony.

There is a really big difference between a group of 50 men and a group of 25 men 25 women. Further more, i doubt that the people we are talking about are monks. Also that system falls apart in an actual society.
A female will want a man with most cash, if they all earn the same, shell want the one with better looks, if they all look the same, shell want one with "best personality" and so and so.

Wait, he won with white college graduates? I didn't know that.

>Wait, he won with white college graduates?
Yep he did. Pic related is from Pew Research. pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

That's because Dems use virtue signaling as their prime tactic in almost any field of discussion. Such strategies of false sympathy attract the weak - both physically and mentally.