HORSE MEAT GENERAL

If you don't eat horse, you're not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

dec.ny.gov/press/106128.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

test

You probably eat dog too ya fucking chink

It's actuaily illegal in my country. Although it's legal to import.

I love horse salami

horses are sacred animals, our country was founded on the backs of these animals. wars were fought too. not gonna eat something that has aided us tremendously you chink faggot.

absolutely degenerate

>he doesnt eat month old fermented meat

I had raw horse meat in Japan, it's bretty gud

Had a horse burger once. Was damn good to be honest. Probably some of the best meat i've tasted.

>TFW just remembered we are having burgers for dinner
>TFW I'm an American meme

Different kind of eat for me.

Where the fuck do you buy horse meat!?

Hamburger is great what are you moping about? Add some lettuce and use quality beef. Drain some of the fat it doesn't add much to taste etc. Fucking burgers are fantastic man.

It's really unfortunate that it's illegal in the US.

How much do you weight

Only fucking Mongols ate horsemeat, Chinkgis Khan.

>1 post by this id

sage and report slide threads

Degenerate loser. No wonder you have no girlfriend and can't retort without summoning unearned status.

Is that even legal to buy here?

Indeed didn't know that. Guess that's PETA peoples fault maybe? Weird how people draw the line based mostly on feelings. I'm not sure how the rules are here today but back then you could at least slaughter and sell horse meat from horses who have been had to put down for something.

Back then being the 90s.

Only fucking brown savages would eat a horse. You'd probably eat dogs and cats, too, OP, you fucking heathen!

Ponies are redpilled you fucking jelous kike

In the future people will be forced to eat worse things my friend lol.

Seriously though horse steak is pretty great.

PETA is fine with the wholesale slaughter of horses, because they're domestic. People that are, y'know, civilized are the reason for the prohibitions on horse meat.

Its so damn hard to get here, but its so damn good too. Fucking FDA bullshit

>t.

I would but other burgers have a strange phobia of horse meat.

Not fat in this meat, very hard to make paddies out of it.

Not if I have my way and we excise the worthless blacks and browns from the planet.

I forget the history of why, but IIRC it's basically because they're regarded as being an animal too nice for humans to eat, like cat or dog. But then instead I think it can be used in like dog food, or maybe that's some other country.

But we have a legit problem with south americans killing people's horses in like Florida and stuff for food. I figure if a horse has to be put down then we might as well get good-quality meat out of it rather than glue or land fill or whatever it is they do with them.

Cream of cheddar soup

Why is it civilized to let food go to waste? Like I said i'm not sure but at least you could sell horsemeat from horses that died and could be eaten. What is your argument for that being wrong?

You do realize that cattle like cows and chickens were infinitely more important than horses right?

the only thing stopping a finn from eating you is the dog between horse and human

Sure it is, rave on about how you must secure an existence to your people, but then get caught up on some super degenerate and infantile cartoon that will basically ensure you are seen as absolutely pathetic to every decent woman looking for a honest to God conservative man.

Don't complain when these same women go for niggers and mudslimes later on.

but what if I like the other horse meat?

The most disgusting thing about this image is that fucking price tag

Ah yes, I remember the seige of 1898, when a thousand men, on chicken-back bravely retook the most crucial fort from the spanish.

God bless those mighty chickens.

>Implying girls dont like a little horseplay
I bet you left the site during /mlpol/
>>>/reddit/

Wew

Deer and moose are also great to eat. Ate a lot of that growing up.

unf
mlpol resurgence when?

10/10

>Implying girls dont like a little horseplay

Fucking autist, you need less Internet in your life.

Deer is geat
Wonder what moose is like

FUCKING AMERICANS

EAT THE FUCKING HORSE

Shut up mongol. Go back to the steppe.

A lot like deer, maybe a bit less flavory. Depends on the parts lol. Can use everything from liver to tongue so hard to say really.

>horse meat general
Go to tumblr

The biggest tragedy in the US is that we have so many deer that hunting season is necessary to keep the population in check. Some people don't like it, but it basically grows for free. I wish there were a better market to get cheap deer meat -- I'm sure the hunters wouldn't mind getting paid to have more fun.

I've had squirrel and it tasted like cornish hen not bad.

I've had deer it's a bit gamey but otherwise good.

I've had horse meat and it tasted like buffalo meat which I've had as well

Feels good to be an omnivore

This faggot gets it

Non-white wants to eat horses, not surprised

you're going to create radicalized beans when you genocide like this

Mongols worshipped horses didnt they?
Besides what is the stigma here exactly?

The Christian church initially banned comsumption horse meat because it was so closely associated with the worship of Wotan.

Wait, you have so many deer that you have to kill them but can't sell the meat? Maybe. Maybe if you contacted hunters you could buy direct from them? People do that a bunch here. You basically buy hunting quotas together in groups for selling or using the meat yourself.

>Eats his faithful companions meet

May Tengri have mercy on your soul

Guessing it's because food livestock is regulated differently from other animals. If the USDA regulated horsemeat it would be sellable but there's probably no call for it because horses would be impractical meatstock.

Jane Fonda was the one leading the charge.

The same Jane Fonda that visited the North Vietnamese and saw US service men in POW camps, and when given their information on the sly in hopes she'd get it to the American Military, she instead handed it over to the North Vietnamese in front of the soldiers.

The same one that if I ever met I'd gladly go to jail for belting her in the face.

you ate pleb meats and your brain tried matching it to good meats so you could stomach it

If squirrel tasted like Cornish hen we would have squirrel farms since they breed like rabbits

you are a fucking simpleton

Yeah, you have to work it out underground. If you start selling the meat commercially then you run in to health regulations and all kinds of things like that.

But it seems like a good opportunity some kind of underground system to pop up for city folk who don't have a hunter friend. Otherwise it's like you can go to the farmer's market and there's somebody selling deer at ridiculous prices just because it's wild.

Good point.

The only "people" who eat horsemeat are disgusting, morbidly obese, swarthy, obscenely unattractive Tongans with low IQs.

We use to take the deer to a butcher to cut it up for us and for his fee he would get a cut of the meat as well for himself but not for sale to the public.

dec.ny.gov/press/106128.html

They make gelatin from the bones.