Canada will be less than 20% white by the end of this century

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! How do we stop this?

Northern Wall.

Have lots of white children. Teach them to hate racemixing.

I'm leaving once I graduate from university. My suggestion: save money, pick an Eastern European country, learn the language/culture and leave

>Toronto and Vancouver is all of Canada

You don't, without a time machine. The decisions that led here were made a half century ago.

This. Canada is hopeless and your children will have no future here if they're white.

Implying all western countries aren't following this trend

We are supposed to die out. If you have a problem with this you're seen as a racist.
I like my country, but how long before this filth is no longer in major cities and it spreads to our smaller towns? Where do we go then?

Exactly this. I live in Waterloo, and the city was all white except the Universities which got flooded with chinks from TO and Van, but now the chinks and poos are flooding into waterloo to buy up all the homes. Also there are hordes of muslims flooding in like never before, from the middle east and Africa.

It's just Metro Vancouver. Vancouver itself is already minority white, so who cares? Eventually the chinks will just keep piling up in Vancouver, and this won't affect the demographics anywhere else

You're going to have to seriously consider this. Eventually there will be way more illegal movement between the northern border as these browns destroy Canada's wealth, they will move on to America. You will soon have 2 fronts to deal with. This is playing out just like Rhodesia.

lel, it's not that easy. Good luck getting a job and learning the language

You could also marry someone there to speed up the process

If hope the Bulgarians treat you how immigrants deserve to be treated

It doesn't fucking matter. In 200 years the few whites still left will be fighting hordes of starving niggers from small enclaves.

Yeah, bcause one person having lots of children is going to prevent this you stupid faggot. Things like this are caused by politics and a handful of alt right Sup Forums faggots having lots of children isn't going to do jack shit when hundreds of thousands of foreigners who each have eight children a piece are pouring into your country.

Also teach them to speak Chinese it will be a useful skill when we are owned by China.

What needs to be done is to red pill as many normies as possible, so we can affect political change. Only then will spreading this 'have more children' meme have any cultural currency. Alot of you dumb faggots don't know anything about strategy. You are like those cargo cult retards who build runways out of sticks and think planes are going to come in and save you.

By 2060.

I'd rather stay here than live in a commie bloc and get paid 500 a month.

Where do we go when we take white flight?

read the article, its canada overall that stat is about

I'm thinking maybe Nfld or the maritime provinces might have a chance. Maybe a political movement of separation will occur.

Oh my God.

Very redpill bro
Lulz