Http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME POL WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE 17 MILLION ASIANS IN AMERICA AND 12 MILLION ON ARE WELFARE WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE.I THOUGHT THEY WERE HIGHEST EARNED AND MOST EDUCATED.

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/racial-gender-wage-gap-persists-asian-american-men-top-average-n602076
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably flips and vietnamese

I'll take spics over Asians

60% white admixture > 0%

>THEY WERE HIGHEST EARNED
by average or median income?

the only way to destroy the welfare system is to become a neet and abuse it while not paying into it. take the neetpill, Sup Forums.

FYI - Middle Easterners & INDIANS are classified as "Asian"

>I'll take spics over Asians

You have to go back.

It's simple math, they dilute the white population less as most are majority European.

Source on the 12mil?
Also this. Asia is a big fucking continent.
In fact why not claim to be a minority in this country when you can start a business almost entirely for free, get even more incentive because you aren't born here, and then get preferential treatment on government contracts and bids for bring a minority owned business?

tfw my only mistake was being born here

don't put middle easterners under the bus, i've read the satistics the majority are Indians and the rest of the mongoloids from the east

its on the subject line on my first post but here dimwit, statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

dont forget there are illegal aliens who are doing the backbreaking work with the regular hispanics who are citizens. don't forget these indian/chinese fucks abort there females and put hgh in there sons

probably because theyre not also committing rampant crime. prob braise they dont also wave their fucming flag in your face while comforting rampant crime and leeching off you.

>statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
I must have missed that in your first post because something deep down inside of me told me the poor quality of the linked site might indicate its invalidity.
Please allow me to apologize for this oversight while I continue to wonder why a valid source was not posted originally.

US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute

That low quality copy pasta though!

shut the fuck up the point is hispanics are better than these fucks mathematically

nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/racial-gender-wage-gap-persists-asian-american-men-top-average-n602076

>the point is
Okay man. Hispanics drive much better as well.
Why do you have to use another species in the argument. Would you rather live next door to the smell of fried fish or pork rinds?
Get your priorities together man.

>I'd rather have muslims because they use less welfare.

its our money going to taxes to help these asians that are supposedly pushing our country forward in medicine and tech

i just hate how white people like asians so much i finally found a reason not to