This. So much this

This. So much this.

that not so much

we

Give me one tangible piece of proof that America could have risen to nearly the same stature it is at today without Black Women.

I know it's bait but:

Canada

give me one tangible proof it is because of them, you held the ridiculous claim ... now defend it faggot

Remember all those black women who built this

There would be no America as we know today, because it would have been infinitely better.

>weave
Lefty nigger lovers BTFO forever OMG!

Just got this today from a 'ontario $15 min wage post

The negress is apparently a black lesbian with no job.

There would still be an America, but no good food, no Delta blues, no laugh in the face of adversity/ philosophical attitudes, no Mama's gonna kick your ass if you don't straighten up right now (and she would).

I'm a Southerner. I'd have HAPPILY died an old maid before I'd have dated outside my race (that includes Mexicans)- lol plus my family would have killed me if I even looked like I was thinking about it.
But facts are facts. We WERE enhanced by the presence of black people- at least, we were in the South. Northern blacks seem to be a whole other story.

The communism driven "social engineers" STOLE that from black people and from America. There's no telling where we'd be as a country if someone had prevented them.

lol what?

>black women are magic
what does that mean exactly?

Name one important black woman
And that is not a singer/showman

Michelle Obongo

>Name one important black woman
>Michelle Obongo
Pardon.
Name one that didn't damage the american community and improved the world

Mugabe

Women of Color were instrumental in building Canada too.

the burden of proof.

kill yourself

I forgot about the woman part. No black woman is important.

>Black women are magic

Strange, I always thought it was the fathers that did the disappearing act.

if you were able to peer into reality to a point smaller than the plank length, directly into the threads that weave together to form the fabric of our reality you would see a fat black woman slapping her son upside the head for running in front of the television

It means they made a unique contribution to society that has been traditionally undervalued, but ought to be celebrated more.

It means they do tricks. And by "tricks" I mean acts of prostitution.

what a buch of bullshit.

blacks and women are the parasites of the nation.

actually the US would be so fuckn wealthy and ahead of things, if it werent the blacks

black + woman is the wors parasite and burden, that has EVER crawled on the surface of this plamet.
and that is NOT hyperboly.

>Colonization began before slaves were imported
Well that was easy to debunk. Sage.

it means they are a spell

>Black Magic Woman
lel

something something black magic

something something negromancy