AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
youtu.be/Vs-1jR9Ya0U
youtube.com/watch?v=pxbsV8QWGic
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HE IS DONE

REMEMBER THAT TIME OBAMA WENT TO LEAVE A PRESS CONFERENCE AND TRIED TO OPEN A LOCKED DOOR? AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

It's weird that a racist white man would wanna shake a chink's hand in public like that.

How will he ever recover?

What a racist piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

DRUMPF BTFO. WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!

I miss this guy for the pure laughs.

youtu.be/Vs-1jR9Ya0U

HOW WILL HE RECOVER?

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

it's over, DRUMPF IS FINISHED

IMPEEEEACH IMPEACH!!!

TUCK BLUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

oh no, how will we ever recover from this
we'll have to close Sup Forums

A FUCKING PINEAPPLE

DRUMPF BTFO

NOW I regret voting for Trump

Fear of stairs

>chink holds out hand for a handshake
>pulls away quickly and pretends he was just directing the way

Isn't it true there is neither Jew nor Chink -- that if Chink behaves like Jew, he is to be despised as though he were born of a Jewish woman?

oh someone has the giggles

sage

SAY IT WITH ME BOYS:

IMP PEACH
M
P

P
E
A
C
H

Anyone have his Alzheimer's moment with Bibi?

Oh God, fuck. It gets funnier every time.

Something is going on with Trump and handshake scenes. It should be investigated.

Blompf BTFO

Glad I saw it here first before Colbert ran it into the ground.

Kek. So when's the impeachment happening?

THIS IS END OF DRUMPF NO WAY HE WILL EVER RECOVER

>hello?
>hello? pentagon??
>bomb the orientals
>bomb them big league
>now
>bomb them all i dont care
>use cyber if you have to

OMG he was walking one way and then a nice Japanese man instructed him to go another way!

Oh wait! It gets better trump reached out to shake his hand but misjudged the situation! He then went about his way like nothing happened but we all know from this grainy shaky cam from some Faggot hidden in the bushes that this happened! Lol got em!

senile

henlo texas, im sorry trump died

TWO SCOOPS!

Trump started going the wrong direction before the chink pulled out his hand. He also held it high enough to denote that it wasn't a handshake.

Would've been better off pointing but the open hand gesture is more respectful.

Trump has died in March. The current Trump is a lousy actor who lets others run the show. (Syria attack etc.)

These are the people who mocked us for years because Merkel put away a flag

Press F to pay respects.

O.M.G. he is done for good now ... ohohoho boy.

Won't load for me. What's happened?

>all know from this grainy shaky cam from some Faggot hidden in the bushes that this happened!
It's someone filming their tv screen. Do you get mad when people take pictures of Trump handshaking world leaders too?

>OMG he was walking one way and then a nice Japanese man instructed him to go another way!

When Angela Merkel received the Japanese PM years ago she directed him to her office before they listened to the national anthems. She was informed about that on their way, they had to return for the ceremony and she was dragging the Japanese PM with her.

Imagine the reaction if Trump did that.

I want a piece of Pence's daughter... she's a biscuit!

>These are the people who mocked us for years because Merkel put away a flag
No it was because of the visibly disgusted face.

>chinese dude holds out hand for drumpf to point the way he should go
>two scoop blumpf mistakes it for someone wanting a handshake
If that isn't enough for Blompf to get removed from office, I don't know what is, Sweetie.

w-what?!
nuclear codempf is ded??

The asian guy is in the wrong here.
>Come out from corner
>Walk toward president of free world, holding hand out as to shake hands
>"lol just directing you where to go"

Trump and the gang are leaving a building and walking stage left. A security member of the asian persuasion holds out his hand. Trump interprets this as a handshake but the security member pulls back and once again puts his hand open indicating they were supposed to go stage right instead of left.

The rest is ironic shitposting.

FIRST HE GETS CRUSHED IN THE SHAKE
NOW HE'S MISREADING THE APPROACH

IS THIS THE END

He likely never expected to get a handshake from something this important and didn't think his gesture would be mistaken.

colbert incoming

IMPEACH THIS COCKSUCKER

DA WARBOSS AIN'T GONNA STAND FOR DIS DRIMNALD DROMPH!

NO MORE SCRAPS YA GIT NOT EVEN ONE!

Except Trump was walking the wrong way before the guy put his hand up. It's not as if Trump saw him and went to go shake his hand, he was already going that direction

I'm LITERALLY shaking

IT'S OVER FOR DLUMPFH

so what ?

dude, leftists are the ultimate hypocrits. as if they never done shit ...

why are leftists so degenerated, pls someone explain to me those apeminds ....

lollololo
hes pretty much done
impeachment is imminent

shariablue thread

sage

At least he didn't fall over in India

Easy mistake to make. They all look the same.

I just want to make this a new meme on Sup Forums desu senpai

DLUMPH IS FINISHED! DO YOU HEAR ME YOU MEME LORD FAGGOTS? FINISHED!

>Trump walks down stairs.
>Security guard comes up and makes a gesture towards the direction where he wanted him to go
>Trump mistakes this for the guy aiming for a handshake and brings his own hand up
>Guard just repeats the "go there" motion with his hand
>Trump does.

wtf guess im a cruzmissile now

I don't understand what is so serious

HE DIDNTH HANDSHAKE
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH BRAMFPGHER IS DONE

the chinamen didnt see his little hands

THATS IT
NO MORE

YOU ACTUALLY DIDN'T NOTICE? DLIGIMPH MADE A COMPLETE ASS OF HIM SELF! HES FINISHED FOR SURE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HER FUCKING TURN BLUMPKINS! HAHAHAHAHAH HAHA HAHAH AHHAHAAHAHAA HER TUUUUURRRNNN!

*BANG!*

ZOMG HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

DOES THIS MEAN HILLARY IS PRESIDENT????

Inb4 Trump switches to fist bumping.

i know that....

Hey now, come on guys. It's not cool to make fun of a poor senile old man. We're better than this.

he's finished for sure this time.

IMPEACH HIM NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Not to defend ol' Drumpfy but I've literally done the same thing before.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxbsV8QWGic

i'm so fucking done with this.

Groinweldth Dhrumbgph! The brewclear gnodes!

SCOOPS

TRUMP GAFFE

>me: lol

>them: FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A;DLFJASDLFJLASDJLFJASJFL;ASJFKLJLS;AFJLASJ;FADJS

hE wILL nEVER rECOVER

WTF I'M WITH WE CAN'T GIVE THIS TWOSCOOPER THE NUCLEAR CODES

Who else was looking at Kellyanne the whole time?

SOMEONE STOP GLUMPF HE GOT THE BRUCLEAR CODES

HOLY SHIT CAN YOU SAY IMPEACHED !?!?!?

hhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA NEIL BLOMFKAMP DIDN'T HANDSHAKE HE HANDPOINT JUST AHAHAHABWAHAWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHE DUMBY BLUMPF

Chinks are done.
F

DRUUUUMMMPPFFFF TWOOOO SCOOOOPPPPWSSSS NOOOOO HAANNDDDSSHHAAAAIIKKEKEEEE

>this is what liberals think is real news

>this is all the left has going for them, latching on to minor social ackward instances that happen to literally everyone

>DRUMPF IS A HUMAN BEING HE ISN'T COMPLETELY PERFECT, ONLY LIKE 95% PERFECT, BTFO

He was hiding behind the pillar like he is Vietcong

Failed shill

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

TWOOOO SKOOOOOOOOOOOBSSSS

He was going to take Trump out then and their, but was immediately disarmed by Trump's charming nature, and decided to abort the mission

That pic is fake and gay
Dossier is from June 2016

What comedy show is that from?

sO fucking what? Everyone has fuck ups now and then. Lucky for most people that they are not on surveillance 24/7 unlike this guy. Also , I have an iq of a respectable 124. And although I do not agree with this guy, or anyone for that matter, on everything, the way he is being treated by the media is both gross and unfair. The medua has been dead to me for some time now. Trump was the final nail in the casket of respectability that they had.

gotcha this time, drumples