Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIOc153qL8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Decide for yourself you fucking sheep

Care to give a quick rundown?

Prominent Jewish democrat senator. You can pretty much figure out the rest

WE

I don't. Didn't he play some faggy character on SNL? Hilarious.
Decide for yourself though.

good guy

he's not good enough, he's not smart enough, and god dammit I hate him.

fuck no

hes my states rep and i fucking hate hin

I remember now. That guy on stage with Sarah Silverman at the dnc. Absolute shitshow.

Yeah, not exactly advanced calculus, is it?

>When most people think of a cruise that's full of shit, they think carnival. In the Senate, we think of Ted
That's a good joke

No
The only time he was likable was when he was on SNL as "Stuart Smalley"

And thats...Okay

no
it's a disgrace to this state that he got elected

He's a fucking clown. And the people who voted for him are probably the stupidest people on the earth.

The Jew becomes a parody of what modern white men are.

OP watched The View this morning, the faggot

>elected

the race was stolen, and nobody gave a fuck

Can't wait to vote against him again in 2020.

Stole the election in 2008 by magically (((finding))) a thousand ballots in the iron range (heavily DFL).

Franken challenged incumbent Republican Senator Norm Coleman in 2008. When the initial count was completed on November 18, Franken was trailing Coleman by 215 votes.[1][2] This close margin triggered a mandatory recount.[3][4] After reviewing ballots that had been challenged during the recount and counting 953 wrongly rejected absentee ballots, the State Canvassing Board officially certified the recount results with Franken holding a 225-vote lead.[5][6]

Senator, not rep.

No he's a faggot kike tool and a ((comedian)) larping in politics.

He's literally /ourguy/

no fuck no. just look at all the dumbass shit he says about russia. endorsed hillary over bernie. This guy is completely used the by the DNC

>obnoxious leftist kike
>hates whites
>loves muslim immigration

Sure thing Chaim.

Fucking tool

So

No

He stole his first election with votes from illegal immigrants that were suddenly randomly (((found))) on a third recount.

Why is he a good guy? Because he was on TV? He is not a good guy.

'we' fucks sakes man, make your own opinion. Don't just follow whatever wave Sup Forums is currently on, you're allowed to be a fucking individual.

fuuuuuuck no

no

Separated at birth? Both greedy kikes too, but I know that's a redundant statement.

I actually really do. He's the real deal. However we disagree, and there are many many areas of policy, he generally says what he thinks and is a responsible public official. Think about it. Has he been involved in a single scandal? He's from a state that prides itself on openness and good government. I suppose he has that luxury.

Hes a huge success

youtube.com/watch?v=BIOc153qL8s

Budget $6.3 million
Box office $912,082

Yea the government here is great if you like fucking somalians everywhere

Jew, so no.

oh i forgot, you guys dont like leaders who actually care about their constituents

Hate him.

MNfag here.

FUCKING NO!

This

He's the product of an active third party and same day registration. Pocahontas is nastier, I think, but not by much...fucker

he's a fucking faggot

Was that even released in America?