RUST BELT AMERICA GET IN HERE

Trump won over the rust belt states by promising a return of jobs and industry. Well, rust belt, have you seen any progress so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_EAN6NnEJo
youtube.com/watch?v=qEtzzk4FEVM
livestrong.com/article/488854-what-does-a-gyro-ball-exerciser-do/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me tell you what I noticed.

Story time.

I live in the rust belt, N. Indiana, with lots of old steel mills and factories operating in the shadow of what they once were. There are small signs of improvement. One pipe and tubing plant starting manufacturing pieces for Keystone Xl and DAPL even before the official construction started. Some of our steel mills are reporting higher profits. BP is constructing a huge expansion to its refinery in Whiting, one of the biggest construction projects going on in the USA right now. Last, there's ROAD CONSTRUCTION FUCKING EVERYWHERE. Every highway, interstate, and main road is getting gutted and re-done right now. Traffic is a nightmare but I believe this is part of a bigger plan to improve infrastructure in "the crossroads of America" so trucks have an easier time importing and exporting goods to the area. I thought of this last night when I was stuck by a train filled with freshly made rolls of sheet metal. Maybe the rust belt can thrive again.

Hmm it's almost as if his campaign deliberately targeted the most gullible people in the country with no real plan of following through on his campaign promises!

shartblue retard spotted. fuck off back to your safe space, midget.

Yes, Trump's executive orders and loosening of regulations has helped

(notgivingaYOU)127785626

Are you going to answer my question or continue to out yourself more with bad shilling?

Yes, I have seen a few new businesses going up or expanding in my area.
Also, they are planning to widen the highway which has needed it for years.
Seeing less homeless, and folks in my area just seem happier.

CBS reported that the economy was improving. Then they turned it into a bad thing by saying that a good economy means more vehicular deaths.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_EAN6NnEJo

Not gullible user, desperate. They need new jobs, not old ones. They can't think outside the box, so they say, bring back coal, although that's never happening, just like Blockbuster is never coming back.

A good economy means Jews need more brown workers

Going to be hard to stop this signal

>have you seen any progress so far?

The billionaires in Trump's cabinet are doing quite well.

DRUMPFKDIDDLYUMPKINS BTFO!!!!

This, they're just not as smart as we are!
*spews cliches built for simpletons like himself*

Yes, from a personal stand point got a promotion and a raise, company opened 2 more positions in my department which were instantly filled. Dayton, ohio

If you actually paid attention to industry and trade, most of the new coal mining is being sold as export. We aren't firing up new coal plants but rather selling off raw goods.

It's tapered off a bit now, but once it was clear he was gonna be able to take the oath, me and every blue collar worker I know was busier than shit with a huge influx of orders.

And thats a bad thing...why?

>Combat vets
>Voting Dem in significant numbers
>Ever

Great strategy, shariablue. You'll win the next one for sure.

>projecting gaslighting leftist

YAWN

Elkhart welder here. RV orders through the roof. They can't hire enough of us.

I'm paying attention to the middle-class people who couldn't give two shits about the details of exporting coal. They care about JOBS.

Glad to hear that desu. I remember going through RV manufacturing areas like that about 2 years ago and god damn it was just depressing.

Oh sure when it's right propaganda you suddenly care about the vets. What about the niggers you racist shitlord?

i work 50 hour weeks regardless of who's president. i think the positive rhetoric from trump could potentially influence some job creators but the economy is such a complex beast that the impact would be almost impossible to measure.

Completely off topic but I'll be going through your neck of the woods soon.... Know of any good camping grounds around the area for car camping or good old fashioned tent camping? Gonna take a weekend vacation and camp and shoot guns. Fuck yeah.

I wonder how those mines get built, and how the coal is extracted from the ground, and how it gets transported, and loaded, etc.....

they are paying 85y/o veterans unemplolyment income each month...

How fucking retarded do you have to be to repeat everything you hear without looking into it should people get unemployment income until 90? 100? you fucking people, who do you think pays for this shit.

It can be. We aren't piece-rate so the meth heads want nothing to do with us. Luckily I fucking love melting metal.

I am from Michigan, but I have seen no progress in infrastructure and most of the state is very upset that he has gutted funding for the great lakes. I think the chances of Trump winning Michigan in 3.5 years are close to 0 desu.

Lmao i'm turk and this is the same thing my people say about glorious sultan (of course, only because they want it to happen)

It's like this shit is chasing me I swear

Warren Dunes in Michigan. It's about 45 minutes away from Elkhart.

Flint will have new pipes by 2020 so there's that.

There was a road that had been waiting for federal approval for funds in order to expand it. Apparently, the funding requests and infrastructure projects have been sped up due to trump. It wasn't supposed to get started till next year.

I live in Southern Indiana and factories are hiring everywhere around the Columbus area. Things have been improving for years, though, and it can't really be attributed to Trump.

this caught my interest.
would like a simple overview of the process if ther are any miners here

Ohiofag here.

I've been seeing shitloads of roll steel being moved on the tracks behind my house. This was not the case before this year.

Ohio bro here, the oil industry is booming! I see tons and tons of their semis driving around. It fucked up the roads just enough more that the government had to fix them. Jobs are here and so is money. Things are going quite well for me and my community.

Saw progress even BEFORE the Inauguration

It's been 125 days and his budget isn't in effect yet. Fuck off.

>gaslighting
i hate how often this term is misused. it's lost all meaning at this point, it may as well be synonymous with lying.

I'm working seventy hours a week and my old wrist injury is flaring up.
I think it's been re-injured, my wrist and forearm are on fire.
Please help me my fellow aryans.
Isn't Sup Forums natsoc?

See a clinical massage therapist or clinical chiropractor.

Nothing has happened.

Every week another small plant closes down to move to Mexico. The domestic automakers announce every month or so 1000s of job losses...then release some PR spin a few days later how they're "EXPANDING" a plant by 300 jobs.

And to make matters worse, the mayors of every city are sanctuary psychos.

Did I mention everyone is a junkie? Heroin and meth and weed.

Yes, I work in materials and fabrication, also have family that's steel workers, plant production has increased and jobs are secure for now, glad I voted Trump if he indeed is the cause for better economic outlook by stockholders.

by the time I get off work they're closed.
p-please send money for an mri.
I didn't have enough funds to heal up so I had to return to working without any physical therapy. By the time I had started doing it it was probably too late. My PT doesn't think it's injured but she's not a wrist doctor.

Michigan roads are soooooooo shitty

It's been four months moron. It took YEARS for the political class to destroy the manufacturing industry in the US.

Go suck your nigger overlord Obama's dick, White shitlib faggot.

Find a freelancer in your area. Find someone that does house calls. Trust me, someone will be willing to drive out to pop your carpels back into place for a fat tip

this. this shit took years to destroy. It's not gona get put back together overnight but throught a long waiting game and hopefully get lucky with trumps budget. desu we still have the advantage we just have to wait.

most roads in america are shit. leave it to the government to fuck things up.

what happened was the ligaments were over stretched and the tendon snapped off the bone. I think that the tendon has either loosened or snapped off again it hurts so bad.
Might need surgery again.
What's the worst part is that it's my dominant hand.

>that flexion
*prrrrrfffffttttttt*
>flexes harder
>losing muscluar endurance rapidly
>releases pose
*BRRAPPP!*

It's been 4 months dumbass.

fyi american manufacturing peaked in 1979. shit has been circling the drain for DECADES. nafta in the 90s was final nail in the coffin

Correction, it took DECADES to gut the manufacturing base in America.

Not Rustbelt but declining industrial area in trouble. Since Trump things have gotten worse. We're about to lose hundreds of jobs at the local hospital because of Medicaid cuts and tons of people are angry at losing their Medicaid benefits they need to make ends meet. People down here in the South are starting to get red pilled on Trump's bullshit. When the Medicaid cuts hit there's going to be a big backlash.

When shills come to your thread in a swarm, you might be doing something right. kek!

Why would we not have coal jobs if we still have coal in the ground?

>mfw there are rich aryans just like me who won't spare a penny to end my agony so I can help benefit society

>it can't really be attributed to Trump.
why? Every other president claims good shit that happens or is happening during their term. Oh, I forgot, you're a shill. fuck off

Go back to Roachland lutfen.

Coal is too expensive now. Simple market economics means coal isn't economically viable anymore. We've reached a point where solar is rapidly becoming cheaper than coal. Not to mention other options like modernized nuclear plants, wind, hydro etc. Coal is a relic of the past. It was fine for a while but now it's not the cheapest option anymore.

Yeah man that's some serious shit what you're describing. See a professional ASAP and see them once a week. Clinical massage might not fix it completely, but it can relieve pain and get muscle, ligament, tendons, and bone all in better position. Wear an arm/wrist brace at your job if you can.

Try some powerball or other brand gyro trainer. Does miracles to repetive strain injury.

> pic related

It's because of natural gas not meme green energies.

I work with aluminum, my friend with steel for roofs and other things, and roofers have been coming to us like crazy for copper and we just delivered like 1200 pounds of copper for just one order the other day. Stuff has been insanely busy for us and for him. GA fag though but our two companies have multiple locations through the US and they are all hiring.

We both got raises and they are opening more branches. I was in aluminum walkway covers before Obama took over and it was the same way as it is now. Insanely busy with alot of OT.

Solar isn't a meme anymore. It's going to be cheap as fuck. Wind and ocean wave energy are still memes.

Is effective to fix carpal tunnel syndrome too.

>injuring yourself then continuing to work on an injury
You really should listen to old people about money not being able to buy health. Enjoy the insufferable arthritis that will become your whole existence in retirement

Yeah your post reminded me, I have a buddy who does wiring of solar panels. Business is booming and they're short of installers and electricians.

Good thing most of our coal is getting sold and exported now. All that money funds new green projects.

detroit fag here.

working in the trash industry.
our drivers dont get back to the yard until after 5 o'clock pm, most of em start at 6am. Saturdays are catch up days from the shit we couldnt get to during the week, mandatory Saturdays have become a thing.

you wanna know how the economy is doing? look at the mom and pop garbage haulers. if they are slow things are shit, if they cant keep up things are good.

Not rust belt but about 5 years ago I bought into a housing development in a blue collar area. After a great initial boom it went bust; empty lots, no new building the last 3 years. You could pretty much set your clock to the building boom as Trump got elected. Suddenly the lots sold and building started again and homes increased in value.

Cumdrumpfsters literally voted against their best interest. Do you really think kike corporations are going to trickle down their shekels? Do you really think Mexico is going to pay for the wall? It's coming out of your paychecks, dumbasses, and illegal immigration has been going DOWN. Do you really think Trump is going to stop the exploitation of cheap labor?
The poorest counties are also the reddest counties. All those Drumpfaggots are the biggest users of Obamacare. Do you really think he's going to make things better?
You can say buh-bye to Sup Forums too when he gets rid of Net Neutrality.
Do you think he really cares about free speech? When he gets triggered by criticism of his fragile ego on a daily basis? Waaaah my hands are bigly waaaah I have the biggest crowd sizes waaaah
That's all he cares about: his ego and his cronies.
He's just going to give kike corporations less regulation and more power while still being a globalist neocon shill like he always has been.

Prepare your anuses for more jewcock.

I notice your name shilling up other threads too.

YOU
ARE
SCARED
OF
BLUE
COLLAR
WORKERS
VOTING
RED

there's nothing I can do
I'm poor as fuck
the only thing I can do is try not crying myself to sleep every night.
it hurts so fucking bad and my parents can't help because my brother has arthritis and gave himself schizophrenia by taking too much ecstacy. i have to pay my own rent and put myself through college.
The people I work for are slave drivers too.
There's nothing I can do.
Please help me my aryan brothers. I want to make redpilled comics

A friend of mine died working in a coal mine recently. That created one job opening. It was a really good job too...They're paying $14 an hour if you have three years experience. No benefits.

Pennsylvania, West.
Coal, plox?

How is $14 an hour a good job with a chance to die? I can get $13.50 for a no skill office job with benefits and zero risk to my life.

>illegal immigration has been going DOWN
Good?

Show me proof.

Nowhere in the US does a coal miner only make $14/hr with no benefits.

Working in a coal mine is manly. You get to work with your hands instead of being some beta cuck in an office.

No

Don't know and don't care. I had a good job before Trump

Seriously, try this . Did miracles to my injury and carpal tunnel syndrome.

Repetitive strain injury is not fun.

Start with some short (~3-4 minutes) and easy sessions, if works for you then the effect will be felt with 1-2 days.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEtzzk4FEVM

I-I'll try it senpai...
but I think I need surgery

This is what I thought too.
Go easy in the beginning.

>There is road construction everywhere.

Typically, design begins in late summer and continues through the fall/winter to be ready for the next summer, so it was all initiated under Obama.

t. Civil Engineer

One more advice, you do not need the extremely fancy pricey one. They all work. Go for some 250 hz classic.

livestrong.com/article/488854-what-does-a-gyro-ball-exerciser-do/

Might be that there were designs already done but put into hold by Obama.

t. Civil Engineer / Architect

Arigato-gozaimas, I've already purchased it. Icing it and taking an anti-inflammatory is helping. I didn't think Sup Forums would help, but in the end....

not a miner but strip mining:

>remove earth covering coal
>explode layer of coal on the ground into transportable sizes
>further process coal chunks into more manageable/transportable/marketable sizes
>load onto truck and or directly into train car
>transfer from train car to shipping container
>place on boat
>send to china or wherever
>?????
>profit

Why not? Clean coal is a viable energy solution for today that minimizes environmental impact.

Do not overstrain in the begenning. Take it easy.
The effect is lasting if this helps you.

Pics or it didn't happen

someone from detroit on /pol? I thought you guys were all dindus

Solar isn't viable in many parts of the country with regular snowfall and maintenance is a bitch.

I don't care about niggers 95% voted for jug ear faggot muz, they can smoke some crack and die.