Is atheism redpilled?

Is atheism redpilled?

The church is an institution that feeds off tax dollars and donations.
Catholic priests rape your children.
Religion is an antiquated system which only serves to organize and control the masses.
Atheism rejects false beliefs which originate from Judaism.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atheism encourages critical thinking and examination of arguments, which hurts our cause. We can't spread mental parasites if people's mental immune systems are strong.

go back to plebbit

Mental parasites are a left wing tactic too. Do we really want to brainwash the masses like the left are doing, or are we here to legitimately engage and win people over?

Why are opinions other than yours automatically reddit-tier?

There is no secular replacement for the church. I dont mean the whole religion thing, though ofcourse its vital.
But i assure you that you cannot get 100, 200, 300 atheists per a few city blocks to come to a building to chill around and organise smaller events where they get to meet others and form a sense of community with their neighbors at 9 am. Also what do you even bond over? If all of you bond over atheism, it might aswell be religion. If the call for the event is something other than atheism, it doesnt matter if youre religious or not.

The real redpill is the return to religion. Clean your room and then go into the library to rescue your father. Nietzsche is right God is dead but religion needs to be explored and reborn into something useful.

Kek and Petersin are a great start but there's much work to be done.

That is why we can't let the survival fitness of our memes be outcompeted by leftist ones. If we do so leftism will grow at our expense. We can have discussions when leftism has been memetically purged from America.

because youre a nigger

Religion is a way for feeble minded people to cope with reality and be told what to think.

My point is that as an institution, the church is corrupt and obsolete. Belief in God on it's own is relatively harmless, but organization on a global scale leads to the church having too much power. I'd rather there be small secular groups. It may start off small, but as atheism grows there could be potential for great community bonding, so long as some idiot doesn't decide to start some atheist church and completely miss the point.

Euphoric my dude

But at what cost? Why does no one trust the masses to side with reason? Much of America is moderate, and willing to listen to intelligent arguments. Memes can only take the movement so far.

But how would you get people to come to your group? What is the point of your group?
I agree that economically churches need to be looked at abit more.
But what is the replacement?
You can bond over religion. Because it is a specific thing and people that care about it show up.
If i were to make a group for "lovers of the number 2" it would be easier to get people to come and jerk their dicks off over number 2, than to get people that fall into the category that they dont like the number because it is so broad and at face value people that fall into the 2nd category have nothing in common.

Well, there are already atheism conventions, with decent attendance. There's potential for atheism itself to be enough of a common interest for gatherings.
I do see your point, though. A lack of belief is harder to rally around than belief.
But do we really need to gather? Is such a gathering even necessary anymore?

Well that convention is as ive said, bonding over atheism, might aswell atheism the religion then. And ultimately, once there is no religion at all what then? "Convention for normalness"?

It is very necessary, humans are social creatures and being surrounded by like minded individuals is a very good thing for your brain. Having friends, knowing your neighbors is incredibly important. Even from a selfish point of view. Maybe they invite you for a coffee maybe there is a cool camping trip being organised, bbq? All of that simply because you show up once a week at a place.
I sometimes see footage from all the fisherman gatherings we have in serbia, literally not 1 person is not laughing and enjoying themselves as they prepare meals talk and just have fun with other fishermen.
Also religion gives people, somehow, a certain strength. There are no greater conquests than ones in the name of religion whether its brainwash or not, its real fucking good brainwash.
Also im yet to see a religious person thats suicidal because they hate their life.

>There is no secular replacement for the church
That's good, because I hate ass-raping little boys,.

You are an idiot, please dont ever talk on the topic of religion if you state youre an atheist.

I'm atheist myself but I believe that organization like church is useful in providing society a moral framework and symbolic identification. Also its useful to controll masses. As Machiavelli nicely said: "The closer we get to the top of the Church the less the people religious are"

Taking the redpill on mortality and God is the hardest.

Once you do however, you're free.

Nihilism is hard to escape for a lot of people, but you make your own purpose.

For me, it's a sense of nationalism and ensuring the country I inherited doesn't become a third world shithole. I also want to continue my bloodline.

Besides that, contentment is a continual goal.

You bring up a good point. I just wish this weren't the case. The harmful effects of collective brainwashing outweigh the positive community bonding in my opinion, but that may be because I'm still dealing with them myself. Really fucked me up. I guess it can't be helped until we find a good alternative.

I don't know where else to post this, but I just wanted to say—I've been attending Catholic mass for about two months now, and I have literally never been happier. If you embrace the tenets, soak up the Catechism, and balance everything with the wisdom of Jordan B. Peterson, it is possible—I have learned—to actually better yourself. And you know what a better version of you is better at than you are? Bettering himself.

Just try it.

>Religion is an antiquated system which only serves to organize and control the masses.

Antiquated why? Because you haven't figured out how to reconcile the divine with a materialistic worldview that you've been indoctrinated by since birth?

I find that the reason so many people can't deal with a crisis of faith is they can't get through the nihilist stage which follows, but if you can come out the other side and find purpose, then yes, religion can be safely abandoned. Many choose science, hence the atheist scientist stereotype.

>Is atheism redpilled?

By their fruits, you will know them. Tell me, what are the vast majority of atheists like? Do they act redpilled? Do they understand the importance of tradition and values that are eugenic towards society? Or are they absolutely corrupt degenerates who just worship pure hedonism and the worship of their own buttholes?

Because there are other ways of unifying people, and we're advanced enough to accept the fact that there is no afterlife, this is all we got, and we need to make the most of it.

>Critical thinking
>assuming some religions aren't based on evidence

Pick one

The hedonistic asswipes are the loud minority. Most atheists are pretty mellow, and contribute to society in meaningful ways.

Only the religious can talk about religion

Evidence for god is dodgy at best, and nonsense at worst. Give me an example of a religion that doesn't spread unprovable concepts based on unreliable eyewitness accounts and radical assumptions.

Whenever religion pushes its nose into explaining nature or the universe or anything, besides humans, i really am this close || to just advocating bombing churches. And i really think its time for it to cut that shit out, point of religion vs science is always well you dont know this so its god.
But when it comes to what religion brings to the people, and its important to remember that only a small amount of christians actually wanna even bother with science vs religion, it is only benefits and no harm, its a win win win win win... scenario.
I simply find it hard to believe something thats incredibly unlikely, i could make an incredibly retarded claim that has some basis in reality and some scientific ( though pseudo ) credibility and itll be equally as likely as the existence of god. I just cannot believe it.
By that extent politicans can only talk about politics and we should shut this board down, dont think about talking to your friends about the football game either.

Infact a retarded claim like that would be more likely than a god. I dont mean any god in particular, just the omnipresence omnipotence thing.

Fuck off, that's complete bullshit. It's completely backwards. The vast majority of atheists side with marxism, post-modernism, and degeneracy. The group of "redpilled atheists" is fucking tiny, relatively speaking.

Just go look up any trends that break down atheists vs non-atheists. Look at how atheists overwhelmingly support all the Good Goy shit from feminism to mass immigration to communism to liberal progressive policies, etc etc etc. Look up the rates of racemixing between atheists and believers. Look up the rate of childbirth between atheists and believers. IIRC, Atheist whites have a fertility rate LESS THAN 1.0. That's fucking abysmal.

Putting aside all fedora-tipping and bible thumping, and only looking at the fruits of each, it's easy to tell that atheists are fucking shit.

English isn't your first language, is it? I'm sorry, but I couldn't decipher any of that.

Why not humanism? You know, the belief that humans are where value-judgements come from and what those judgements are for, and so social organization should be based on what best benefits human beings. Systems should not rule, rulers should not rule, ideology shouldn't rule, human interests should rule.

We have never had a single society that was based on humanism in the history of civilization. If we form a strong reverse dominance hierarchy we can dominate those who hold power positions and beat the living shit out of them if they break that trust.

>Is atheism redpilled?
no atheist don't have children thus they can't even propagate themselves

It's simple game theory. We give our leaders a dilemma: either choose to play cooperative win-win / lose-lose games with us, or choose to play competitive games and try to fuck us for your own self interest, in which case we will bury you like we buried the globalist slave-drivers before you.

Believers contribute to overpopulation, use more social programs because they shat out more babies than they can take care of, and support the church interfering in the state.
Everyone's shitty, just in different ways.

Ill assume youre asking about the retarded claim.
There is a race at the edge of the universe, that we cannot see, because the planets at the edge are moving faster than the speed of light, and these races can go through time, parallel universes, they collect the energy of the universe to power their machinery and live forever.
This claim is more likely than an omni being

How is this a religion however?

How about just not believing in religion, and not giving yourself a title to define yourself like atheist or agnostic.

Not believing in god is not an "either/or" thing, where you have to be another category or title. You can just not believe. Keep it simple.

>Promotes nihilism
>Another step in abandonding traditions which destabilizes society

This is the exact opposite of being redpilled.

Atheist nations are the ones being destroyed by cuckoldry.
Catholic nations are the ones fighting against it.

This.
Christanity is basically what is holding together western civilization.

Religion is a hazy category, it doesn't matter what box you throw something in unless you need to compare it to something else.

Obviously this implies that we can have no other religions with something placed over humanity, that humanity is a means to an end for, as having gods ruling over humanity is the sickest and most anti-human shit imaginable.

Never said I was against that. My main point is that the church as an institution is harmful. Believe what you want, but don't force society to conform to that belief.

its impossible to not have a religion. Atheism is a religion so is science. A lot of people are hedonists and worship the media and hollywood, thats a religion too. Why not instead of rejecting religion pick one that benefits you??

>antinatalist

Top tier degeneracy, tbhfam.
Also, it's the atheists who vote for bigger government. Atheism becomes Statetheism

I can see that as being beneficial. But again, my point isn't that religion itself is harmful, but that the church as an institution is destructive. I think we got away from that along the way.

The founders of English political theory/muh fuck the big gubbermant were atheists you moran

It's not degenerate to recognize the fact that we're swiftly reaching maximum occupancy on this planet, and that has dangerous reprocussions.

religion
rJˈlJdʒ(ə)n/Submit
noun
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods

Doenst sound like religion to me.
However i dont usually research views and ideologies to which i subscribe, i rather make my own opinions.
But i do agree with this humanism stance, human interests first and whatever benefits humans.
But here i am arguing that religion actually does benefit most religious people and doesnt do much harm otherwise, well besides the suicide cult aka islam.
By definition half of the things youve mentioned are not religions.
However if you consider science to be a religion ( which it isnt, and its actually incredibly insulting to call it so ) then i guess im a scientistian.

Let's make strategy itself a religion. Now that's Nth dimensional chess.

>Atheism is a religion so is science.

No, Atheism is the absence of religion not a variant of it. Also science is not a religion either, religion resides in the realm of philosophy because it is something you cannot prove or disprove, on the otherhand science is not philosophy and can be proven or disproven.

Nope. Atheists (along with Christians) hate culture and seek to destroy it.

I think the 'is atheism a religion' discussion is confused by the lack of distinction between religions and belief systems. Science and Christianity could both be considered belief systems, but only Christianity is a religion.

Individually yes, collectively NO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann

(Johnny N!) Rip it up, your watery blood
Ain't thick enough, yo wack niggas ain't slick enough
Ready and willin to face you, death awaits you
The king piece in the chess game, to checkmate you

nigga.

Agreed

ITT: I can't think for myself so I turn to Sup Forums to decide for me. Bravo, OP.

Well now whether science is a belief based system i think is a debate in which 90% of the arguments are going to be semantics.
But i agree with everything else

>Real Evidence Religion

Accepting Christ is, dare I say, the ultimate redpill.

It's not an easy path though. I feel myself slipping at times.

(((divide and conquer)))

Non-Christians will be THE first to go.

I found a portrait of you.

God gives you wisdom.

That is why the atheist left is full of mentally incapable children.

However atheist right makes the religious right wingers seem incredibly stupid to non religious people.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ANIME IS A FORM OF AUTISTIC TRAINING AND BRAINWASHING.

IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW WATCHES ANIME, WARN THEM. THESE EFFECTS ARE LONG LASTING.

NEVER SMOKE WEED IT WILL SPEED UP THE EFFECTS.

SOME EFFECTS INCLUDE:

- Liberal Ideology
- Urge to transition from MtF, vice versa.
- Becoming homosexual
- Pedophilia
- Severe Autism Outbursts
- Inability to control emotions
- Inability to sustain normal conversation
- Inability to connect with those around you
- Lowered libido
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Inability to think straight
- Susceptibility to manipulation
- Monetary loss
- Wasted life

PLEASE, DONT LET THE JEWS GET YOU

Just asking for your opinion and striking up conversation. I already made up my mind before posting.

>Atheism
>Redpilled
Yes and no. As with religion the atheist zealots are doing the Jews work for them. These fedora tippers are the most vocal and easily noticed. However atheists who do not break their arms jerking themselves off in public at every opportunity and realize that religion, despite it's flaws, serves an important purpose in society are redpilled.

Sadly going by the loaded questions you began this thread with I would place you in the first category of atheism and therefore declare you a faggot of immense magnitude on par with Islamic savages, Christian snake handlers, and the Jews who work to undermine our entire way of life.

A pink faggot unicorn made the universe and revealed it only to me. Prove me wrong.

If there is to be an atheist movement, it must be a moralist one.

Moralist and scientific and with a fearless spirit of questioning, in the same intent of Socrates. Pursuit of truth is sacred. No faith, no PC, no nothing must stand in the way of the ultimate pursuit of truth.

But you must remember that society NEED a body of moral laws and traditions to exists in a coherent way. So those must be preserved and cherished.

I prefer to stand with religion as the pillar of tradition.

Anything that works for making your own people to survive is good.

The overpopulation is occuring in the 3rd world among shitskins, you fucking kike. Whites are below replacement levels and being replaced by these shitskins

But why? It can be held together by other values, such as learning and wanting to learn. Whoever decides ("Well there's no god, might as well fucking kms or be a bum with a sandwich board.") is the stereotype that ruins the atheist community for the ones who try to think progressively to see society move in a direction which is more impressive than witnessing bombings and knowing that the world government runs on back stabbing, manipulation, and wars over oil and resources which aren't entirely necessary aside from national economic backing with large trusts that are near impossible to notice unless one is educated in knowing how to do so.

tl;dr Shit's fucked, yo.

The loaded question got your attention, didn't it? I know religion serves a purpose, but I wish it weren't necessary, as the negative effects of the collective brainwashing spread by the church are too great in my opinion.

God can be real but common religion is surely twisted enough to be false. In the end it's a personal choice to pick a faith or to reject it and understand the false veil people wear while they blow each other up and nail people to crosses.

Atheism per se is neutral. Unfortunately people rarely come to Atheism per se, without adjectives or attributes or ideology.

>I know religion serves a purpose
It serves as a social lubricant and far more dangerous than alcohol alone. There are better alternatives, think of the children.

It's not, many are made to believe it is without any good reasoning behind it. Aside from life meaning.
I'm a depressed sack of shit yet I feel like I'm doing a-ok. Just a little (((ANGAREE))).

The reddest pill is agnosticism.

>stop being a pawn to someone else's moral system

As a former atheist, no. It is not.

The west is dying right now because of a lack of men willing to die for what they believe in and as the saying goes, there are no atheists in foxholes.

>Athiest is redpilled

you missed the answer fucking years ago

Sup Forums is a christian board for a reason.

God, hah. God is an informational parasite, the most virulent form of memetic HIV to have ever evolved. He is a monster beyond your capability to understand because you lack the necessary cognitive framework to do so, which was ensured by your informational parasite. You're wholly and fully mindcucked.

Here's the parasitism process: viral God parasite memes are spread from someone's mouth and fingertips or from media to another person through the infection vector of communication. Vocal cord parasites. They attack the victim's memetic immune system, offering the most extreme promises imaginable, such as eternal life, connectedness to this incredible being, contentment, virtues, and so much more. They offer almost everything, and threaten with everything as well, such as damnation/oblivion, disconnectedness, social ostracization, and even murder via their hosts. Once the victim has decided to try or go further into the religion the parasite begins to burrow deeper into one's mind, creating habitual thought and perception patterns by practicing the religion, repeating elements of it such as in ritual to burn them into your mind. Sometimes the parasitism becomes most ultimate, and the infected literally feel God's love, and love God as physically felt experiences. This demon corrupts even the most sacred emotions. This sort of manipulation is possible because we can feel emotions for character regardless if they're fictional or not, even love (waifu fags.)

God is a mindless informational demon, it would seem as if this parasite was the work of some malevolent designer if we didn't know that it was an evolutionary development from history, the most viral and parasitic elements of memes latching together in symbiosis until they create these monstrous memetic super-organisms that we call organized religions. The Demiurge is a metaphor of this terrible and ancient evil, the message may be garbled but it is an expression of something that is perceived.

Redpill me on the Catechism. Cathys bring it up quite a bit.

How does the atheist right do this? They are the fools of the right.

>Catholic priests rape your children.

Statistically less likely to happen than protestant ministers or secular individuals..

tl:dr

Go pick up a Bible and start praying. He'll cure you of your fedora cap debilitation.

Because the religious cucks are pawns to the powerful - religion is as much a means to control the masses as the MSM

You're literally just like the SJWs who praise Buzzfeed

That's nice

Catholic Church is full of adulterers. They are a corrupt church. John Paul II is in hell right now for being an adulterer and for spreading a false gospel.

>Lol I just did it to get your attention
That worked but it and this post here calling it a ploy have killed any credibility you might have possibly had. Congratulations you are still a massive faggot.
>I wish it weren't necessary
And I wish I didn't have to work for a living but that's life. Deal with it or get out pussy the exit is just one length of rope away. People are inherently flawed, all people. They need faith of some kind to keep them going during their darkest hours and religion serves that purpose quite well along with providing strong morals.
>Negative effects....too great
Only if you are a Jew which I think you are. Your constant bitching about "brainwashing" leads me to think you need to learn more on the subject. Religion is not just brainwashing, you can easily hold the tenets of any faith while remaining an atheist and I know quite a few people who do just that.

You can either stop viewing religion through that biased Jewish lens of yours or you can explore religion more in depth and see it is more than just what people like Dawkins tell you it is.

If you take away the church, the public school becomes the new church.

>There is no secular replacement for the church

This is what that meme Nietzsche spoke about. Replace it with art, learning, and perfecting yourself physically and mentally

>donations
Wow, I'd hate for people to use their money the way they see fit. That'd be wrong! Better fix that by destroying their culture!

Kys

Not true. If Europe remained Christian, you wouldn't be having an Islamic problem right now. Atheism has weakened you.

>full of adulterers

How do you figure?

Not even Catholic, just not buying the Protestant propaganda.

>>Catholic priests rape your children.

Let's clarify even further, faggot priests rape your children.

Also, the only other thing that can replace religion is this horrible narcissistic culture we see today, full to the brim of reality TV, over consumption, and apathy

>Sup Forums is a christian board
probably explains why so many bluepilled fuckers down here. Atheism is redpilled as hell.

>tax dollars
you are stupid
so you don't get a (you)